Gang Bust Shakes up Alexandria Community

Alexandria police executed a search warrant on August 12th resulting in the arrest of three suspected gang members. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shut the front door

Alexandria, MN

#22 May 26, 2011
wow seriously? aah, sam is seriously the coolest kid i've ever met. how the hell everyone thinks this is a gang is still a mystery to me. there like family, so i guess we shoiuld call all the haters and there friends "gangs" too. right? cause that's what you're doing to these boys. you don't know these boys, unless your sam (: but they'd never go after someone that didn't deserve it. it's like, if someone took something that was mine, you better believe i'm gonna get my shit back, cause it's mine! that's what they did. so shut the fuck up unless you know these boys personally and yoiu know the whole story. considering i've had many deep conversations with Casey, i know the story and i know that you all need to back off these boys and let them live there life. k thankkks (:
LOLAlexGangs

United States

#23 Jun 5, 2011
Funny fkn thread. These pussies have a town shaken up? R u kidding me, nothing more then a couple petty juvenile delinquents that would get there ass kicked on hennepin ave, much less any real city with true gangs. What they need are some parents to actually kick their asses and give them back their bottle.

Growing up in Alexandria in the 80's there were real tough guys not punks like this, of course they weren't considered a gang seeing they could all handle themselves not need 14 of them to fight 1 person.

Alexandria used to be a decent place to live mid-upper class people, now you sale your homes to mexicans,asians, and blacks. These people were not only not in the community in the 80's mid 90's they weren't welcome to visit. Those who did come to town got their asses kicked and sent on their way, oh the good ol days. Now you have let them take over for fear of fkn political correctness and they have destroyed the town along with rising drug trade, crime, and devaluing property. No need to take my word for it check the numbers for yourself.

Stop selling to the minorities and hiring them or eating at their establishments and bring Alex. and the surrounding communities back to where they once were. Far as these lil juvenile delinquents ship their azzez to Sauk Centre for 6 months with the real thugs and see how they fare.
lmfao

United States

#24 Jun 15, 2011
the real thugs in sauk centre? lol okay, anyways. there has always has been and will be people who try to take something to an extreme. this "OVR" bullshit is some young country boys hype from listening to to much rap music. gangs are formulated on the struggle the sad fact of being stuck in the hood with no hope of anything while your family is starving and they aint gettin no presents under they christmas tree. so they formulate up with people who can protect them, and at the same time invest in them. these are people who get money from standing on street corners at all hours putting their asses on the line from cops and rival gang members not to get dough up for themselves but to feed their family and their children. these kids are just bored. i grew up in osakis, and now live in minneapolis.
alexandria is retarded

Saint Cloud, MN

#25 Jun 25, 2011
yes. i live in this goofy ass town and i'm not proud. i've got ties here so i'm kind of stuck. unless i die or something.

we all need to be forced medication through our drinking water because we are all crazy in the head.

i have to go. my invisible friends want to go outside and peek through the neighbor's windows.

love,
"BILLY"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Monticello, MN Fri Suzanne 2
Review: Double M Sales Inc Nov 30 Clyde 1
Nonprofit's board failed the taxpayers Sep '14 Its OK to be Normal 6
Brock Lesnar Jul '14 JAB 1
Review: B-Pop Kettle Korn (Mar '14) Jun '14 food junkie 2
Alexandria (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kyle 1
C Daniel Olson (Jun '14) Jun '14 Jesus 1
Alexandria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web