Married Woman With My Son 20

Posted in the Alexandria Forum

Since: Dec 12

San Jose, CA

#1 Dec 22, 2012
How would you feel as a Mother to know that your 20 year old son was dating a 28 year old woman who has a 5 year old daughter?

Then learning that your son was actually having s@x with this woman before she divorced her husband? She made him sleep with her!

My son works hard in construction work. But, she is using her body to get all of my son's hard earned money. She makes his life very hard.
Say What

Alexandria, LA

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Good grief, Momma, cut the damn apron strings.
Your son is old enough to be considered a man!
Rudolph the Reindeer

Shreveport, LA

#3 Dec 22, 2012
"She made him sleep with her!"

Men have been searching for this woman for generations.
Dustin

Alexandria, LA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
I don't see anything wrong with dating a single mom. Your son is not a teenager anymore.(sorry to burst your bubble)

If they get married you will have a granddaughter whether you like it or not - so it's best you accept it now.
Glitter

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Why does everyone always assume that women just want to take a man's money. You know sometimes it's the other way around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) 8 hr X Deputy 19,912
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... (Apr '14) 10 hr Team Player 116
Rapides parent claims child was "locked in scho... 20 hr Short bus 1
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) Mon Maria Borello 9
Supreme Court Suspends Phillip Terrell Mon Nodameen 9
What is up at the District Attorney Office ? Mon WhatTheHeck Hates... 59
News Illegal Alien, Wife, Arrested for Making Child ... (Mar '08) May 1 BringItOn 48
More from around the web

Alexandria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]