The Christian Devils
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 21, 2012
Do not pollute The Mercy of The Lord.
It makes me sad to see
the Mercy of the Lord
polluted and desecrated.
Taken for granted.
people are spoiled rotten.
They pollute and desecrate
the Mercy of the Lord.
They take it for granted.
The Lord hates this.
This breaks His heart.
This makes Him angry.
This makes Him sad.
If you truly love the Lord it
will make you sad
also to see
this done to the Lord.
He is God.
He has a heart.
He has feelings.
He gets your left overs.
He gets the crumbs that
fall from your table.
It makes me cry and sad to see this.
HE DESERVES THE VERY BEST WE CAN GIVE HIM.
And even then that is not enough.
For what He does for us.
Christians have no shame any more.
They have no integrity any more.
All they have is their sins
to which they love more than God.
What do you do for the Lord?
Pray to him?
I know what you do for the Lord.
You offer up your sins and
your wants and your
desires to him every day.
You tell him how much you love him everyday.
You remind him of all his
promises that you read
about in the bible.
Yes
this is what you do with all your
heart your mind and your soul and your strength
everyday.
You give the Lord your left overs.
and the crumbs that fall from your table.
The day is coming when
the left overs and crumbs that fall from your
tables is not going to be acceptable to Him any
more.
Cfw2016

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2012
Wow!!! The majority of Christians also thank HIM!!!

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 21, 2012
Cfw2016 wrote:
Wow!!! The majority of Christians also thank HIM!!!
Lord God give me all the blessings that you have given to this soul and their family that they do not use to bless and honor your name with.

Amen

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2012
God So Loved The World

That He is going to burn it up

With fire.

And throw Satan and all the evil spirits and all

the demons and all the

children of the devil

and all that are the enemies of God

IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 23, 2012
The " John 3:16 " Christians

The John 3:16 Christians count on these 2 verses from the 3rd chapter in

the Book of John of the Bible...for their COMPLETE salvation.

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS.

THEY LEAVE THE REST OF THE VERSES OFF THAT GO WITH THESE 2

VERSES THAT MAKE UP THE COMPLETE REVELATION FROM GOD.

THEY DO THIS BECAUSE THEY CANNOT OBEY THE REST OF THE

SCRIPTURES THAT MAKE UP THE COMPLETE REVELATION.

HERE IS THE REVELATION IN IT'S ENTIRETY;

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

AS YOU CAN SEE

WHEN YOU ADD THE REST OF THE REVELATION TO COMPLETE IT.

IT IS NOTHING LIKE THEY INTERPRET IT.

AND THEIR FANTASY LAND SALVATION

BECOMES THE LAKE OF FIRE.
Say What

Alexandria, LA

#6 Jul 24, 2012
By the way, do you offer "Miracle Spring Water" if I send you a generous contribution?

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Say What wrote:
By the way, do you offer "Miracle Spring Water" if I send you a generous contribution?
I am from God.

Oh Lord God if they are telling a lie here
Please rebuke them and punish them for it so as to maybe save their soul. Oh Lord God I beseech thee to give me all the blessings that you have given to this soul and their family that they do not use to bless and honor your name with. And I shall do so with them.
Amen
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Jul 24, 2012
-o-o-o- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from God.
Oh Lord God if they are telling a lie here
Please rebuke them and punish them for it so as to maybe save their soul. Oh Lord God I beseech thee to give me all the blessings that you have given to this soul and their family that they do not use to bless and honor your name with. And I shall do so with them.
Amen
This guy has had too many weeds. Is your name Nelms?

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 24, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>This guy has had too many weeds. Is your name Nelms?
Oh Lord God if they are telling a lie here
Please rebuke them and punish them for it so as to maybe save their soul. Oh Lord God I beseech thee to give me all the blessings that you have given to this soul and their family that they do not use to bless and honor your name with. And I shall do so with them.
Amen
Casual Reader

Alexandria, LA

#10 Jul 25, 2012
I wonder who is more nuts, Nelms or The Lake of Fire?
Just Wondering

Alexandria, LA

#11 Jul 25, 2012
Lake of Fire, it seems you prefer the God of the Old Testament, the one who was always destroying sinners, whole cities, whole countries.

Have you thought about follwing the God of the New Testament, the one who sent His only son with a message of forgiveness, His son who warned "those without sin to cast the first stone"?
The Wrath of God

Iquique, Chile

#16 Jul 26, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Lake of Fire, it seems you prefer the God of the Old Testament, the one who was always destroying sinners, whole cities, whole countries.
Have you thought about follwing the God of the New Testament, the one who sent His only son with a message of forgiveness, His son who warned "those without sin to cast the first stone"?
There is only 1 God.

You do not know him nor do you know Jesus.

Nor do you even know if what you have read about him is even rightfully understood by your carnal mind.

That is how stupid you are.

Why do you Christians willingly sin?

Are you not ashamed to do those things in front of God and Jesus?

Do you Christians know that God see's you willingly sin.

And when you praise him and pray to him those sins you willingly committed because you love sin...is right there with your praise and prayers.
Just Wondering

Alexandria, LA

#17 Jul 26, 2012
The Wrath of God wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only 1 God.
You do not know him nor do you know Jesus.
Nor do you even know if what you have read about him is even rightfully understood by your carnal mind.
That is how stupid you are.
Why do you Christians willingly sin?
Are you not ashamed to do those things in front of God and Jesus?
Do you Christians know that God see's you willingly sin.
And when you praise him and pray to him those sins you willingly committed because you love sin...is right there with your praise and prayers.
Are you a member of Westboro Baptist?
A Soul On A Pilgrimage

Alexandria, LA

#18 Jul 26, 2012
The Wrath of God wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only 1 God.
You do not know him nor do you know Jesus.
Nor do you even know if what you have read about him is even rightfully understood by your carnal mind.
That is how stupid you are.
Why do you Christians willingly sin?
Are you not ashamed to do those things in front of God and Jesus?
Do you Christians know that God see's you willingly sin.
And when you praise him and pray to him those sins you willingly committed because you love sin...is right there with your praise and prayers.
Aren't you setting yourself up in an exalted position? How can you be so sure your beliefs are so correct? You remind me of the Pharisees in the Old Testament. Didn't Jesus have a few words for them about their self-rightousness?
God is Love

United States

#19 Jul 26, 2012
The Wrath of God wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only 1 God.
You do not know him nor do you know Jesus.
Nor do you even know if what you have read about him is even rightfully understood by your carnal mind.
That is how stupid you are.
Why do you Christians willingly sin?
Are you not ashamed to do those things in front of God and Jesus?
Do you Christians know that God see's you willingly sin.
And when you praise him and pray to him those sins you willingly committed because you love sin...is right there with your praise and prayers.
You should NEVER tell someone they don't know Jesus Christ for you don't judge his relationship with Him.. or ANYONE else for that matter. You should stop judging so much and leave that up to the good Lord.

There is a difference between spreading His good words and judging others for what YOU feel they don't know or understand.

good day and
i love you all!
Woodworth

Basile, LA

#20 Jul 26, 2012
-o-o-o- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord God if they are telling a lie here
Please rebuke them and punish them for it so as to maybe save their soul. Oh Lord God I beseech thee to give me all the blessings that you have given to this soul and their family that they do not use to bless and honor your name with. And I shall do so with them.
Amen
I think God has his work cut out for him in order to salvage this soul.
Just Observing

Alexandria, LA

#21 Jul 27, 2012
Now let me get this straight, Jim Baker , Jimmy Swaggart and Lake of Fire all think they are going to heaven?

Kinda makes hell look pretty good!
Say What

Alexandria, LA

#31 Aug 12, 2012
The Love of Jesus Christ wrote:
You idiots who think you are above the law, because some other idiot told you so...I got some bad news for you.
The Lake of Fire will be where ye shall be for all eternity.
Just so I don't have to spend eternity around you and your self rightous attitude. That would be hell!
Observant

Alexandria, LA

#33 Aug 13, 2012
What is the problem, The Love Of Jesus (aka The Lake of Fire)? No church has called you to be it's minister?

You might actuall get a pastorship if you understood the true spirit of Jesus Christ! Jesus taught love and forgiveness.

All you want to do is condemn everyone!

If the Spirit told you that others will not be judged by your attitude, why do you keep doing so?
Observant

Alexandria, LA

#35 Aug 13, 2012
My relationship with the Lord is really none of your concern.
I am sure you would condemn whatever I wrote.
It amazes me how you have set yourself up as the judge over everyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mathew Callaway Fri STORK 3
woodworth, louisiana is a speed trap (Jun '09) Apr 20 hhh 100
Pain Management (Nov '12) Apr 19 ON THE DL 6
31st Clerk of Courts Stamp Machine keeps rolli... Apr 12 Haha 2
Swimming Apr 10 Mom31 1
New Ribfins uses catfish from China? Apr 10 Uncle Tom 7
Share Your Horrible Food Service Experiences in... Apr 1 Broken 2

Alexandria Jobs

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages