Editor's Desk: McAllister's win sends...

Editor's Desk: McAllister's win sends the first salvo ...

There are 6 comments on the The Town Talk story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Editor's Desk: McAllister's win sends the first salvo .... In it, The Town Talk reports that:

ALEXANDRIA, La. - It would be a gross understatement to say that Saturday's election in Louisiana's 5th Congressional District sent a signal to Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Town Talk.

Say What

Alexandria, LA

#1 Nov 17, 2013
The election also has sent a message to Bobby Jindal.
The voters of the 5th District have rejected Jindal's choice to replace Alexander. Surely this does not bode well for Jindal's plans to run for the presidency. Even voters in his home state are not supporting him by not supporting his choices.

I have been a lifelong Republican, but I wouldn't let Jindal carry my garbage to the curb.
Granny

Pineville, LA

#2 Nov 17, 2013
Riser reminded me of ol Mike Slocum who was the golden child of WEH for sheriff. Mike was cocky and confident that he had is sewed up. Riser was boastful and cocky and tried to win with negative ads instead of running on his merits.
woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Dec 4, 2013
That is correct. Hilton did not do Slocum any good. Neither did Hilton and his rear buddies do Riser any good. Hummmmm
Truethat

Alexandria, LA

#4 Dec 5, 2013
woodworth wrote:
That is correct. Hilton did not do Slocum any good. Neither did Hilton and his rear buddies do Riser any good. Hummmmm
there you go talking smack again!! You really don't know what you are talking about!!! If you did you would know that Hilton was openly aginst Riser!!!!!!!
Hilton helper

Pineville, LA

#5 Dec 5, 2013
Truethat wrote:
<quoted text> there you go talking smack again!! You really don't know what you are talking about!!! If you did you would know that Hilton was openly aginst Riser!!!!!!!
When Ole woodworth first came on scene,I was willing to listen to him. But after a while. He was caught up in lies,unfactual info,twisted political motivated vendettas. If he would only realize he helps Hilton so much.
Granny

Pineville, LA

#6 Dec 5, 2013
Hilton helper wrote:
<quoted text>When Ole woodworth first came on scene,I was willing to listen to him. But after a while. He was caught up in lies,unfactual info,twisted political motivated vendettas. If he would only realize he helps Hilton so much.
Are you talking about Clyde Holloway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weiss & Goldring Building Wed Nodameen 10
News Building utilities to hold up better against hu... (Nov '08) Aug 17 Serratus Anterior 3
Olive Garden coming to Alexandria (Jul '11) Aug 15 Alexadria Resident 59
Whats taking Shipleys so long to build? Aug 13 CenLAGent 1
woodworth, louisiana is a speed trap (Jun '09) Aug 6 Nodameen 87
where she at Aug 6 Knowing That Girl 2
Filing a grievance against the city judge Jul 31 Takingonthejudge 1

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages