who do you want to be the next rapide...
Warden Floyd

Pineville, LA

#20159 Sep 29, 2014
MyBestFriend IsADog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes, didn't take your medications today, did you, Warden FLoyd?
not sick just homosexual can take the chrome off a trailer ball
Jonesville, LA

#20160 Jan 14, 2015
Politics will always be politics, too bad some honest, hard working deputies are not getting credit for their work.
Jonesville, LA

#20161 Jan 14, 2015
Politics will always be unfair. Sad that the hard working, honest deputies are not getting credit for their hard work.
Jonesville, LA

#20162 Jan 14, 2015
Politics will always be unfair. It is sad that the hard working, honest deputies do not get credit for their hard work.
Jonesville, LA

#20163 Jan 14, 2015
Karma wrote:
Politics will always be unfair. It is sad that the hard working, honest deputies do not get credit for their hard work.
Sorry duplicate.
GameChanger

United States

#20164 Feb 8, 2015
Karma wrote:
Politics will always be unfair. Sad that the hard working, honest deputies are not getting credit for their hard work.
I agree Politics especially Rapides Parish politics will always be unfair. Look at the DA office they let a few good hard workers go. Them people don't know if they are going or coming. WEH is a good guy
Bobby Cameron

Pineville, LA

#20166 Feb 26, 2015
GameChanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Politics especially Rapides Parish politics will always be unfair. Look at the DA office they let a few good hard workers go. Them people don't know if they are going or coming. WEH is a good guy
WEH is a worthless piece of shit.
Mark Thibeaux

Pineville, LA

#20167 Feb 26, 2015
Chief Cameron your rebate money has come on in on those radios.......i'll be cutting your check this week.
Alexandria Resident

Alexandria, LA

#20168 Feb 26, 2015
Do we have a sheriff's election to face this fall (2015) in Rapides Parish?
Didn't we just suffer through one recently?

I have seen one sign for Dukes.
Is he the only one running?
Isn't it about time for the campaigning to start?
Skillet

Pineville, LA

#20169 Feb 26, 2015
Alexandria Resident wrote:
Do we have a sheriff's election to face this fall (2015) in Rapides Parish?
Hilton's current term is up on 06/30/2016.
Alexandria Resident

Alexandria, LA

#20170 Feb 27, 2015
This is so strange!
We will elect a sheriff in 2015, but the new term begins in mid 2016.
Lou Howard

Pineville, LA

#20171 Feb 28, 2015
This is so strange!
We will elect a sheriff in 2015, but the new term begins in mid 2016.
Just where the hell have you been?
Alexandria Resident

Alexandria, LA

#20172 Feb 28, 2015
Gee, Mr. Howard, are you having a bad day or you always so rude?
Lou Howard

Pineville, LA

#20173 Mar 8, 2015
Gee, Mr. Howard, are you having a bad day or you always so rude?
I just another one of weh's token negro's boss. without us Williams earl is just another want-to-be hick from hickville! we running this mug now. black is back baby and we here to stay. bling-bling [email protected]
john sanders

Alexandria, LA

#20174 Mar 9, 2015
Paul Piazza
john sanders

Alexandria, LA

#20175 Mar 9, 2015
john sanders wrote:
Paul Piazza
Paul would make a great sheriff comes from a good Christian family. family is well connected in the Catholic community. no skeletons in the closet. it. I would support him and I know of several other people who would too .
I'm talking in the thousands. I hope you're reading this Mr piazza.you might be just the guy.
charlietuna

Alexandria, LA

#20176 Mar 10, 2015
john sanders wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul would make a great sheriff comes from a good Christian family. family is well connected in the Catholic community. no skeletons in the closet. it. I would support him and I know of several other people who would too .
I'm talking in the thousands. I hope you're reading this Mr piazza.you might be just the guy.
I know Mr Piazza personally and although I have not talked to him .I can tell you that in the state of Louisiana in order to be an elected politician you have to sell your soul. and the Paul Piazza I know want do that.
MIss Ella

Alexandria, LA

#20177 Mar 10, 2015
charlietuna wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Mr Piazza personally and although I have not talked to him .I can tell you that in the state of Louisiana in order to be an elected politician you have to sell your soul. and the Paul Piazza I know want do that.
Oh my! What a refreshing thought. There may be someone out there with a conscience after all.

Paul Piazza

Alexandria, LA

#20178 Mar 10, 2015
MIss Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! What a refreshing thought. There may be someone out there with a conscience after all.
Thanks but no thanks. The office of Sheriff is to protect and serve. I personally feel safe in our parish." So if it ain"t broke don't try to fix it". I truly hope we don't go through another election like the last two. If you are seeking the challenge please don't stoop to dirty tactics. Be a man and run on your good character and merits . Just tell the voters why you deserve their vote and what you can do to improve the Parish. This will bring you more respect that you can imagine. We are tired of these kinds of elections . If that's the only way you can win, then you are not worthy of the office. And certainly not a good Christian. Good luck and stay safe.
Paul Piazza

Alexandria, LA

#20179 Mar 10, 2015
One last thought. If you are aware,allow or encourage others to use these tactics so you don't have to, you are also guilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexandria City Marshal arrested Mon Local Tax Payer 5
trenna bonnette Jul 18 igor4 9
Clifton Fairbanks Jul 14 For sure 2
Jim Wood Jul 14 Baller 19
GAEDA Property-Alexandria Zoo Jul 12 RapidesBayouResident 4
dumpster diving in alexandria Jul 4 Moth 6
Searching for,,, Jun 29 babybibs2 1

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance