BOBBY FOR SHERIFF

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

I am really upset about what is happening right now to Bobby C. I know he made some bad decisions with the state, but they are bum wrapping him now. It looks to me like Hiltons trying to let Woods or Circardo take Bobbys position. That's not going to happen. He can't push Woods or Cicardo on us. Look at Cicardo, when he left the city he was hated! Robinson can't win his own district. Woods! I rest my case! Everybody knows he's just a yes man for Hilton. Look, the only thing Hilton has going for him is us. The whites don't even like him! His OWN people. CONSPIRAC Y , you better get your facts straight. Every day Bobby's picking up votes. He WILL be your next sheriff.
Wrong wrong

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

How can WEH continue to show his face. He once was a good sheriff. Now he is just a joke. He has no control and thinks he is above the law. He continues to let his deputies break the law or certain deputies are allowed. This time it won't be squashed. He will be held responsible.
Bobby for Sheriff -2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

It was common knowledge that Bobby Cameron left the State Police for stealing money. It is a fact!!! Hilton an all his nut sucks including President and Vice President of the Nut Suck club "Bill Playboy Robinson, and Mark Yes Mr. Hilton Woods" knew this. Bobby was thinking of running for Sheriff. He didn't stand a chance in hell of winning, but he could have pulled enough Black votes to have thrown the election for William E. Hilton in Wagners favor. So WEH being the crooked politician he is made a deal with Bobby guaranteeing him a Chief Deputy spot, like he did Playboy Bill, and Mark Baden, his nut suck job, after he and Bill told everyone who would listen during the last campaign that WEH paid Mrs. Kelly to write a fake letter in which Grady Kelly endorsed WEH after Sheriff Kelly's death. Mark told everyone that WEH was crooked as a bed of snakes, and that Kelly in all reality was pushing him for Sheriff. However he jumped aboard the Nut Suck Team at the 1st opportunity. Now!! getting back to Bobby Cameron. With all they have said about him truth and lies, he is still the most honest, truthful, and dependable dam one in the courthouse with a rank above Captain. You can go up there and talk to him like a man an he will look you in the eye when he answers your questions. This trumped up charge of him stealing money from the flower fund, if it is true then put him in JAIL. The prisons are full of men and boys barely out of their teens who were convicted of stealing a lot less than $1400 dollars. I think HILTON an the "NUT SUCK TEAM" formerly known as the "GOOD OL BOYS CLUB" an also "THE MEXICAN FISHING an FU@KING ASSOCIATION" for the elite members, realized that Bobby Cameron is liked and respected by most of the Black employees, and by a lot of us white boys. And that he is gaining in popularity like a whirlwind gaining speed. I believe this is just a way to kill his PoliticalCareer now that HILTON has used him up for his own good use and now he's going to ruin his reputation completely and throw him to the wolves. Maybe yall may look in a lot more pockets up there than his. Kinda like the I.A. Captain investigating employees for having affairs at work, a big joke, That the captain is a pro at getting in secretaries skirts, hahaha almost as good at it as OLE WEH himself. BOBBY CAMERON don't let them use you for more of their political greed. YOU CAN BE THE NEXT SHERIFF IN RAPIDES PARISH an THEY KNOW IT THATS WHY THEIR AFTER YOU.
Wrong wrong

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Bobby for Sheriff -2 wrote:
It was common knowledge that Bobby Cameron left the State Police for stealing money. It is a fact!!! Hilton an all his nut sucks including President and Vice President of the Nut Suck club "Bill Playboy Robinson, and Mark Yes Mr. Hilton Woods" knew this. Bobby was thinking of running for Sheriff. He didn't stand a chance in hell of winning, but he could have pulled enough Black votes to have thrown the election for William E. Hilton in Wagners favor. So WEH being the crooked politician he is made a deal with Bobby guaranteeing him a Chief Deputy spot, like he did Playboy Bill, and Mark Baden, his nut suck job, after he and Bill told everyone who would listen during the last campaign that WEH paid Mrs. Kelly to write a fake letter in which Grady Kelly endorsed WEH after Sheriff Kelly's death. Mark told everyone that WEH was crooked as a bed of snakes, and that Kelly in all reality was pushing him for Sheriff. However he jumped aboard the Nut Suck Team at the 1st opportunity. Now!! getting back to Bobby Cameron. With all they have said about him truth and lies, he is still the most honest, truthful, and dependable dam one in the courthouse with a rank above Captain. You can go up there and talk to him like a man an he will look you in the eye when he answers your questions. This trumped up charge of him stealing money from the flower fund, if it is true then put him in JAIL. The prisons are full of men and boys barely out of their teens who were convicted of stealing a lot less than $1400 dollars. I think HILTON an the "NUT SUCK TEAM" formerly known as the "GOOD OL BOYS CLUB" an also "THE MEXICAN FISHING an FU@KING ASSOCIATION" for the elite members, realized that Bobby Cameron is liked and respected by most of the Black employees, and by a lot of us white boys. And that he is gaining in popularity like a whirlwind gaining speed. I believe this is just a way to kill his PoliticalCareer now that HILTON has used him up for his own good use and now he's going to ruin his reputation completely and throw him to the wolves. Maybe yall may look in a lot more pockets up there than his. Kinda like the I.A. Captain investigating employees for having affairs at work, a big joke, That the captain is a pro at getting in secretaries skirts, hahaha almost as good at it as OLE WEH himself. BOBBY CAMERON don't let them use you for more of their political greed. YOU CAN BE THE NEXT SHERIFF IN RAPIDES PARISH an THEY KNOW IT THATS WHY THEIR AFTER YOU.
Well it was 14,000.00. Not 1400.00. And in my book either is theft. Black or white. WEH is not fair and thinks he is above the law!!!! Well he isn't. The flower fund as you call it, is money put in by deputies and I think each and every deputy should ask for the bank statements!! It is not RPSO's account, every deputy should file charges against Cameron.
HiltonBeat

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

How can a man bring back a person who talked about his wife, his family, his kids employment...so bad throughout 2007? It it a disgrace to show that Hilton has no integrity and will do ANYTHING if he thinks it can accomplish a few votes for him. And let's face it - I WOULDN'T SAY HE IS A POWERHOUSE POLITICIAN BY ANY MEANS. Just by hiring Bill, cost Hilton more votes than BIll got when he ran. Most people wouldn't have voted for Hilton if they knew he would bring Bill back. Bills anger was against Hilton throughout that entire time and EVERYONE saw that. So why would Hilton bring such CHAOS back to his administration. EVERYDAY in 2007 he hit Hilton with personal attacks throughout the parish. And Bills assessment of Hilton as Sheriff was disgraceful to say the least. There isn't enough space to list all the lies and rumors Bill spread from Mexico , Finances, Favoritism to HOW Hilton actually got in office to begin with. His henchmen (who Hilton has not yet terminate) are STILL there! How stupid can Hilton be?
NOW...let's examine the latest Cameron dilemma. Whoever is giving Hilton advice on this is an IDIOT! AND I see BILL ALL OVER THIS! This is exactly what happened the last time these two shared an administration together. Bills middle name is JEALOUSY. He divided the office then, and he's already divided it now. This time, with a racial overtone. The MINUTE Bill thinks he is threatened, he strikes back - using his authority. They had already convicted Cameron before knowing the facts. HOWEVER, knowing his background would come out later, he should have NEVER had this job to begin with. This shows you that Hilton apparently has never had any intention of running again by the appointments he is making. UNLESS he really thinks everybody in Rapides Parish is stupid! Allready that department is divided racially and political divisions are popping up everywhere. You've got C Brister meeting secretly with former employee Liz who was terminated for theft after being brought back into the Hilton administration even though she slammed him, his wife and family openly throughout the Wagner campaign. Brister, super disgruntled who is in ca-hoots with his secretary in trying to bring back HER husband, who was also against Hilton, and arrested on prescription drug charges! THIS PLACE IS NOTHING BUT A HUGE JOKE... Now, let's talk about Cicardo, who thinks he's still the chief of Alexandria and who I'm sure is writing another book about this joke of a "come-back" of the Hilton administration. I agree with previous post regarding this guy. He was run out of office as a disgrace , and yet HILTON brings him in to office and puts him in a position of high authority. What does that tell the people who stuck it out within the department for Hilton? Now, let's get to Baden. I appreciate the former comments regarding Hilton and Kelley. I've heard Baden say that a hundred times AND he is STILL telling that story! Not only did he hire ONE Baden...He hired TWO Badens! Hilton is notorious for hiring MULTIPLE FAMILY MEMEBERS in his career. I can't wait till the day I retire from here and FINALLY get away from this MESS. But, I will tell you this, even though Cameron should not be working here...to use these set-ups to push him out so Woods or Cicardo can get his position isn't right. I heard Hilton wants to get Woods to that position and Cicardo wants it as well. Knowing Hiltons past history of throwing people under the bus...WHO DO YOU THINK HE WILL THROW UNDER THAT BUS WITH THIS ONE?
checkyourrearvie wmirror

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Thank you for that post. I just want to say this. Cicarodo is running around telling everyone how incompetent Robinson is...Robinson is running around telling everyone how Cicardos reputation and the way he's running his department is hurting Hilton...Hilton is in Florida and has lost complete control of the place. And by the way, how many times does Hilton have to go to Florida anyway? I'd like to know how much of the tax payers money over his career has been spent in FLORIDA! Cameron is a nice guy - but WHAT was HILTON thinking when he hired him? And the newest protege M Woods who has so much baggage from his own area with his "friend" ...Brister is still all up in Wagners desire to regain power. I'm glad someone else has noticed this...It just seems like all the focus is on who is going to replace Hilton rather than making this the best department it could be. I have always supported Hilton. But i will say this...I WILL NEVER VOTE for HILTON or WASTE my money on him again. I had no clue he would bring Robinson and Cicardo aboard or I would NOT have supported him. In Alexandria, the Hilton administration is taking a bashing. All i hear is bad about the administration and the upper staff. The deputies out there working still are holding their own as far as reputation goes....but you hear only trash talk regarding Hiltons "new" administration. What people say is no one really wants to work, most are drawing a retirement or could be...they just like the perks of their positions. Hilton has only one or two people up there doing any work.!! As a deputy, i know i am doing a good job. And i don't appreciate being caught up in all this mess.You top dogs might wanta keep an eye on your rear view mirror. Cause the community is becoming aware of what's happening.
Get your facts straight

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

checkyourrearviewmirror wrote:
Thank you for that post. I just want to say this. Cicarodo is running around telling everyone how incompetent Robinson is...Robinson is running around telling everyone how Cicardos reputation and the way he's running his department is hurting Hilton...Hilton is in Florida and has lost complete control of the place. And by the way, how many times does Hilton have to go to Florida anyway? I'd like to know how much of the tax payers money over his career has been spent in FLORIDA! Cameron is a nice guy - but WHAT was HILTON thinking when he hired him? And the newest protege M Woods who has so much baggage from his own area with his "friend" ...Brister is still all up in Wagners desire to regain power. I'm glad someone else has noticed this...It just seems like all the focus is on who is going to replace Hilton rather than making this the best department it could be. I have always supported Hilton. But i will say this...I WILL NEVER VOTE for HILTON or WASTE my money on him again. I had no clue he would bring Robinson and Cicardo aboard or I would NOT have supported him. In Alexandria, the Hilton administration is taking a bashing. All i hear is bad about the administration and the upper staff. The deputies out there working still are holding their own as far as reputation goes....but you hear only trash talk regarding Hiltons "new" administration. What people say is no one really wants to work, most are drawing a retirement or could be...they just like the perks of their positions. Hilton has only one or two people up there doing any work.!! As a deputy, i know i am doing a good job. And i don't appreciate being caught up in all this mess.You top dogs might wanta keep an eye on your rear view mirror. Cause the community is becoming aware of what's happening.
. Sounds like you know everything. I know Liz. From what I understand, IA and a couple of the disciplinary board members decided to crucify her because she supported Wagner. Wagner brought her back, not Hilton. And now Cameron is caught stealing. Will he go before the board? And if so, will he get the same treatment,? I'm sure not. My suggestion is to grow some and call her to get the real story. No theft from her, I dare you to call her and see if she will meet with you. Or, are you to chicken.
Guess who

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Quote:"Cicarodo is running around telling everyone how incompetent Robinson is...Robinson is running around telling everyone how Cicardos reputation and the way he's running his department is hurting Hilton..."

Never, ever underestimate Tommy Cicardo's willingness to stab someone in the back to advance his own agenda. He plants seeds of rumor and suspicion and then lays back to watch the fun.
While at APD Cicardo found himself in hot water several times , yet never accepted responsibility for his actions.
Imagine, a cop guilty of hit and run driving in a police car being appointed Chief of Police.
Cicardo can fool everybody some of the time.
He's obviously fooled Hilton.
QUESTION public record

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

CameronConspiracy wrote:
Well well well...Mr Hilton has gotten himself in a bind with Mr Cameron. It must be bad knowing that Judge Davidson signed a warrant for Mr Cameron for theft. All of this is public record and Mr Hilton should realize this. This reminds me of that new movie called Z War... This info has spred so fast through Rapides Parish it reminds me of the virus that turned people into Zombies!!! YOU CAN'T KEEP THIS SECRET .....that's just not possible. As soon as the warrant was signed, it became public record. Now, we hear he's not going to arrest him after all ....FYI Hilton has run off to Florida again for a Sheriff Convention... Seems like anytime things get bad Hilton runs out of town. How can $1400 get mysteriously taken from the FAMILY FUND?? Mr Hilton was aware of the issues surrounding Mr Cameron leaving the state and yet he choose to ignore his past habits and gave him this position of authority. That's just my opinion, it seems to me the public needs to stand up to our current sheriff and question him regarding the mis-information being put out by the current administration. SO ....let us just get this straight ....YOU are the Sheriff...you have ROBINSON and CAMERON as your Chief Deputies? HOW EXACTLY is that working for you? Better question would be...How is that working for the citizens of Rapides Parish who elected you? NOT GOOD NOT GOOD AT ALL
Help me understand. If this is all "public record" as you say. Why in the world isn't the media all over this?
Get your facts straight

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

QUESTION public record wrote:
<quoted text>Help me understand. If this is all "public record" as you say. Why in the world isn't the media all over this?
. Because it is "good ole boy" Louisiana politics.
checkyourrearvie wmirror

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Get your facts straight wrote:
<quoted text>. Sounds like you know everything. I know Liz. From what I understand, IA and a couple of the disciplinary board members decided to crucify her because she supported Wagner. Wagner brought her back, not Hilton. And now Cameron is caught stealing. Will he go before the board? And if so, will he get the same treatment,? I'm sure not. My suggestion is to grow some and call her to get the real story. No theft from her, I dare you to call her and see if she will meet with you. Or, are you to chicken.
You outta know who she is...she's your momma. Why don't you ask Bobby C next time he walks by your counter on the way to his office? If you ask me what's going on with Bobby is all racially and politically motivated. Liz stole from primarily black inmates but did not have any charges filed against her or warrants for her arrest. In stead she was given an opportunity to pay the money back and resign/fired. Bobby, the only black chief deputy, was accused of taking money from the RPSO family fund and had a warrant put out the same day, for his arrest. Why didn't Liz get in more trouble? Because 1) She's not a political threat to Hilton, 2) Her "victims" obviously didn't matter to Hilton and 3) Bobby Cameron has gained popularity among the black and he could beat Hilton in the next election...And by the way, to respond to your little comment about the IA...WHO ARE THE COMMON DENOMINATORS in the IA investigations? IA works for Robinson, Cicardo, Hilton and Woods. So just so you will know that the decisions being made are ALWAYS by these 4 people. IA does not make the decisions. IA is always the one who gets blamed. But, the reality is it's the FABULOUS FOUR that makes the decisions.
By the way, it's not necessary for me to grow some - they are very big already.
To the person questioning PUBLIC RECORD. I believe the warrant was signed by Judge Davidson on Friday. But, the media of course hasn't been notified. By the way...Do you think that Hilton wants the media to know about THIS MAJOR SCREW UP!!! That he had a warrant put out on his 3rd in command without even an investigation? Isn't it kind of coincidental that Bobby is black? No warrant was issued on Liz who happens to be white. ANYONE is entitled to a proper investigation of the facts, even with the history Bobby came in with.
Get your facts straight

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You outta know who she is...she's your momma. Why don't you ask Bobby C next time he walks by your counter on the way to his office? If you ask me what's going on with Bobby is all racially and politically motivated. Liz stole from primarily black inmates but did not have any charges filed against her or warrants for her arrest. In stead she was given an opportunity to pay the money back and resign/fired. Bobby, the only black chief deputy, was accused of taking money from the RPSO family fund and had a warrant put out the same day, for his arrest. Why didn't Liz get in more trouble? Because 1) She's not a political threat to Hilton, 2) Her "victims" obviously didn't matter to Hilton and 3) Bobby Cameron has gained popularity among the black and he could beat Hilton in the next election...And by the way, to respond to your little comment about the IA...WHO ARE THE COMMON DENOMINATORS in the IA investigations? IA works for Robinson, Cicardo, Hilton and Woods. So just so you will know that the decisions being made are ALWAYS by these 4 people. IA does not make the decisions. IA is always the one who gets blamed. But, the reality is it's the FABULOUS FOUR that makes the decisions.
To the person questioning PUBLIC RECORD. I believe the warrant was signed by Judge Davidson on Friday. But, the media of course hasn't been notified. By the way...Do you think that Hilton wants the media to know about THIS MAJOR SCREW UP!!! That he had a warrant put out on his 3rd in command without even an investigation? Isn't it kind of coincidental that Bobby is black? No warrant was issued on Liz who happens to be white. ANYONE is entitled to a proper investigation of the facts, even with the history Bobby came in with.
. Still got the wrong info, don't you? She is not my mother. And how do you know what race was involved in her case? Were you there! Were you in the investigation. Cause if you were, you would know what happened. I promise you, you don't have all the facts!!!
mmk

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

<quoted text>You outta know who she is...she's your momma. Why don't you ask Bobby C next time he walks by your counter on the way to his office? If you ask me what's going on with Bobby is all racially and politically motivated. Liz stole from primarily black inmates but did not have any charges filed against her or warrants for her arrest. In stead she was given an opportunity to pay the money back and resign/fired. Bobby, the only black chief deputy, was accused of taking money from the RPSO family fund and had a warrant put out the same day, for his arrest. Why didn't Liz get in more trouble? Because 1) She's not a political threat to Hilton, 2) Her "victims" obviously didn't matter to Hilton and 3) Bobby Cameron has gained popularity among the black and he could beat Hilton in the next election...And by the way, to respond to your little comment about the IA...WHO ARE THE COMMON DENOMINATORS in the IA investigations? IA works for Robinson, Cicardo, Hilton and Woods. So just so you will know that the decisions being made are ALWAYS by these 4 people. IA does not make the decisions. IA is always the one who gets blamed. But, the reality is it's the FABULOUS FOUR that makes the decisions.
Warrant huh? Why can't it be found in the computer if there was one issued?
QUESTION public record

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>. Because it is "good ole boy" Louisiana politics.
I agree about the Louisiana politics. But we all know,that the media would be licking their chops over this. So I ask the question again. If the info that the person posted on this forum is factual about "Judge Davidson issuing a warrant,which is public record". Why would the media pass this easy story up? I am not taking any sides. In fact let the chips fall where they may. But by no media picking this up. And nobody willing to answer or give any credible info to back this new allegation. Even since, there has been new posts on this forum since the question has been asked. At this point leads me to beleive some people have a selfish personal agenda!
Get your facts straight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

QUESTION public record wrote:
<quoted text>I agree about the Louisiana politics. But we all know,that the media would be licking their chops over this. So I ask the question again. If the info that the person posted on this forum is factual about "Judge Davidson issuing a warrant,which is public record". Why would the media pass this easy story up? I am not taking any sides. In fact let the chips fall where they may. But by no media picking this up. And nobody willing to answer or give any credible info to back this new allegation. Even since, there has been new posts on this forum since the question has been asked. At this point leads me to beleive some people have a selfish personal agenda!
First of all, after reading your post a few times, I have come to realize this post must be by one of the previously mentioned “Fabulous Four”. Hilton’s in Florida – Woods is too dumb to use a computer…So, I’ve narrowed it down to Bill (i.e. Donna, his wife) OR….CICARDO who as we have been told appears to be an expert on MANIPULATION . However, you ‘re not a smart as you think. The warrant was signed by the Judge, but on Friday after Cameron was finally interviewed …the warrant was then RECALLED per ultimately Robinsons order. Mr. Cicardo, I believe you all realized you had made a major mistake, but the damage was already done. The minute you alleged this against Cameron without factual information and attempted to crucify him. The damage is irreversible. Cameron knows all about this. If I were him, I would be in search of counsel or maybe even call in some well known organizations who would love to find out how his reputation has been ruined. Your detectives leaked this out to the community so fast (which you should have been able to prevent) that Cameron was a thief. I would look at the motive of which WHY this occurred. MOTIVE IS: 2 PEOPLE THAT ARE IN LINE FOR THIS POSITION….that would be Woods and Cicardo. When this information was first brought to Hilton, they were salivating and jumped to conclusions so fast…They never took into consideration that the man may have been innocent. The “CHOP LICKING” that you claim the media would be doing….was being done by YOU, Cicardo…and Woods. Knowing Cicardo, your past and the way you let things with the city get so out of control, this doesn’t surprise anyone. The media is irrelevant now, the damage has been done. Hilton has been hurt now throughout the parish. The black community can’t trust him and the white community really never did. The truth is the good people of the parish don’t like scandal . And this IS a SCANDAL.
Ultimately it is WILLIAM EARL HILTONS fault. He made the decision to hire Cameron who had a generally known bad “past” with his previous employment. In my opinion, HILTON just used Cameron---he never intended on Cameron having any authority whatsoever. When Cameron began to grow in popularity among the employees, I think Hilton saw his own popularity decreasing throughout the parish.

ONE MORE THING: IA only reacts to the cases that are given to them by the FABULOUS FOUR So, stop the IA BASHING.

MEDIA? Don’t you think it’s beyond that now?
QUESTION public record

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

<quoted text>
First of all, after reading your post a few times, I have come to realize this post must be by one of the previously mentioned “Fabulous Four”. Hilton’s in Florida – Woods is too dumb to use a computer…So, I’ve narrowed it down to Bill (i.e. Donna, his wife) OR….CICARDO who as we have been told appears to be an expert on MANIPULATION . However, you ‘re not a smart as you think. The warrant was signed by the Judge, but on Friday after Cameron was finally interviewed …the warrant was then RECALLED per ultimately Robinsons order. Mr. Cicardo, I believe you all realized you had made a major mistake, but the damage was already done. The minute you alleged this against Cameron without factual information and attempted to crucify him. The damage is irreversible. Cameron knows all about this. If I were him, I would be in search of counsel or maybe even call in some well known organizations who would love to find out how his reputation has been ruined. Your detectives leaked this out to the community so fast (which you should have been able to prevent) that Cameron was a thief. I would look at the motive of which WHY this occurred. MOTIVE IS: 2 PEOPLE THAT ARE IN LINE FOR THIS POSITION….that would be Woods and Cicardo. When this information was first brought to Hilton, they were salivating and jumped to conclusions so fast…They never took into consideration that the man may have been innocent. The “CHOP LICKING” that you claim the media would be doing….was being done by YOU, Cicardo…and Woods. Knowing Cicardo, your past and the way you let things with the city get so out of control, this doesn’t surprise anyone. The media is irrelevant now, the damage has been done. Hilton has been hurt now throughout the parish. The black community can’t trust him and the white community really never did. The truth is the good people of the parish don’t like scandal . And this IS a SCANDAL.
Ultimately it is WILLIAM EARL HILTONS fault. He made the decision to hire Cameron who had a generally known bad “past” with his previous employment. In my opinion, HILTON just used Cameron---he never intended on Cameron having any authority whatsoever. When Cameron began to grow in popularity among the employees, I think Hilton saw his own popularity decreasing throughout the parish.
ONE MORE THING: IA only reacts to the cases that are given to them by the FABULOUS FOUR So, stop the IA BASHING.
MEDIA? Don’t you think it’s beyond that now?
Now we see your the one that should get your facts straight. Due to the fact. I am not even a RPSO employee. Nor do I have any family employed there. Most people on this forum use it to cut down,ridicule & belittle other people on the forum. When in fact some of us simply use to weed out selfish political agendas. And discern between what is soap opera drama,jealously,conjured, speculative theorys vs. facts,credible info. YOU SHOULD NOT REFER TO ME IN AN RIDICULING MANNER AS OF THE "FABULOUS FOUR". YOU MIGHT NEED MY VOTE NEXT ELECTION FOR THE YOU WANT TO SHERIFF. SINCE I DO NOT KNOW WHO THE CANDIDATES WILL BE.
checkyourrearvie wmirror

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

First of all Cameron is not spotlessly clean. I’m getting a little aggrevated at his being put on this pedestal. There is a file out in the public that describes Camerons past and everybody knows what happened to him….so it’s NOT a big secret or anything. I say everybody….the law enforcement community, the political folks, and much of the general public …but when this file is spread around during the next election, EVERYBODY WILL KNOW and with his background, they are not going to want him to be 3rd in command of our Sheriff Office at all. So, what are you goin to do Hilton? Are you going to let him go? Or how will you face this? When and if you run for re election how will you address the fact that your 3rd in command was not worthy of that position? What were you thinking? Did you think this would just go away? You have to Ask yourself this question: How many people have you made happy that will stay with you, and how many people have you made mad that won’t be with you? In this particular case, there is no way to win.
10 Mile

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

If, the writer above isn’t Cicardo – it seems he tripped up when he stated the pronoun “I”….However, I will continue past this. This is a public forum stating “who do you want to be the next sheriff”... So if it IS you Mr Cicardo that wrote the above narrative, it pertains to you as well. Understand, that everyone in the department accepts public money including my nephew who is employed there and including you Cicardo. That makes you open for public opinions and discussion/ridicule if appropriate. From what I can hear is going on up there, the department deserves scrutiny.
I stop at Chandlers grocery on my way to work most mornings. So, I hear a lot of the talk around the sheriff office there… I was not a Hilton supporter until the run off. However, I think I probably messed up voting for Hilton and I will tell you why.
*Based on what I’ve read and been told.(And…knowing all the players personally involved…including the ones known as the fabulous four and including Cameron) Some, I know better than others, nevertheless I do know all the players in this situation… I think Cameron was pre-judged and I agree that it has serious racial overtones and I will explain to you why. I wasn’t familiar with the case involving Liz (Hardins’ daughter), but I recently found out about that, when one of the victims family members who happens to be white, painted my home. I put it together that it was Hardins’ daughter. I was curious at the time as to why an appropriate investigation wasn’t conducted. It seemed she was given special treatment. I know that Mr Mathews told me he went to see William, but he didn’t tell me what it was about. But now, I think maybe he helped cut a deal on her behalf. So, why then wasn’t Cameron afforded the same treatment? Instead, he was automatically assumed guilty and now has to face that public conception of his reputation which has been nearly ruined. Regardless of the past we were told he had….he was still accepted and employed there.
I’m also very upset regarding what happened on Bayou Rapides and the death of a friend. I believe it was a mess as to how it was handled. Not on the deputies part, really…but Robinson or Hilton never even showed up out there. Being they are supposed to be in charge, I think they should have been there. Shortly after that incident on the Bayou, I happened to see Bill at Chandlers. I asked him why he didn’t go. He said he was not notified, and that Woods was in charge. He agreed it did get out of hand but that Woods was in charge. I can tell you what I DO know. The people I live around that DID vote for Hilton, he will not get their votes again. They make shake his hand , smile and pat his back….but they are NOT going to vote for him again. We are still VERY upset over this.
One of the first comments on here was regarding Hilton hiring Bill and Cicardo. I recall an incident when I went to Cicardos office with the city when he was chief for some help. He pretty much just ran me out of his office because I didn’t live in the city limits. So, that alone was enough to make me regret my vote.
I talk with Lee Weatherford a lot, he’s been my friend but he was a deputy along time ago, before Wagner hired him back. Now everybody knows Lee likes to stir things up and how he is…AND I DON’T ALWAYS VOTE WITH HIM…but a lot of what he says makes sense. He told me Hilton hired Danny George. What in the world is he doing being a deputy? I can’t believe I am paying that man’s salary… Lee told me George replaced him. At least Lee had a law enforcement background. What’s George got? According to Lee George has made everybody mad around Hiltons back yard. Lee also told me Hilton’s all up in the District Attorney’s race openly supporting Terrell. Doesn’t he think he needs to get a grip on his own job and quit trying to manipulate the entire parish political scene …playing games with people?
to be continued...
10 Mile

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

If, the writer above isn’t Cicardo – it seems he tripped up when he stated the pronoun “I”….However, I will continue past this. This is a public forum stating “who do you want to be the next sheriff”... So if it IS you Mr Cicardo that wrote the above narrative, it pertains to you as well. Understand, that everyone in the department accepts public money including my nephew who is employed there and including you Cicardo. That makes you open for public opinions and discussion/ridicule if appropriate. From what I can hear is going on up there, the department deserves scrutiny.
I stop at Chandlers grocery on my way to work most mornings. So, I hear a lot of the talk around the sheriff office there… I was not a Hilton supporter until the run off. However, I think I probably messed up voting for Hilton and I will tell you why.
*Based on what I’ve read and been told.(And…knowing all the players personally involved…including the ones known as the fabulous four and including Cameron) Some, I know better than others, nevertheless I do know all the players in this situation… I think Cameron was pre-judged and I agree that it has serious racial overtones and I will explain to you why. I wasn’t familiar with the case involving Liz (Hardins’ daughter), but I recently found out about that, when one of the victims family members who happens to be white, painted my home. I put it together that it was Hardins’ daughter. I was curious at the time as to why an appropriate investigation wasn’t conducted. It seemed she was given special treatment. I know that Mr Mathews told me he went to see William, but he didn’t tell me what it was about. But now, I think maybe he helped cut a deal on her behalf. So, why then wasn’t Cameron afforded the same treatment? Instead, he was automatically assumed guilty and now has to face that public conception of his reputation which has been nearly ruined. Regardless of the past we were told he had….he was still accepted and employed there.

I’m also very upset regarding what happened on Bayou Rapides and the death of a friend. I believe it was a mess as to how it was handled. Not on the deputies part, really…but Robinson or Hilton never even showed up out there. Being they are supposed to be in charge, I think they should have been there. Shortly after that incident on the Bayou, I happened to see Bill at Chandlers. I asked him why he didn’t go. He said he was not notified, and that Woods was in charge. He agreed it did get out of hand but that Woods was in charge. I can tell you what I DO know. The people I live around that DID vote for Hilton, he will not get their votes again. They make shake his hand , smile and pat his back….but they are NOT going to vote for him again. We are still VERY upset over this.
One of the first comments on here was regarding Hilton hiring Bill and Cicardo. I recall an incident when I went to Cicardos office with the city when he was chief for some help. He pretty much just ran me out of his office because I didn’t live in the city limits. So, that alone was enough to make me regret my vote.
I talk with Lee Weatherford a lot, he’s been my friend but he was a deputy along time ago, before Wagner hired him back. Now everybody knows Lee likes to stir things up and how he is…AND I DON’T ALWAYS VOTE WITH HIM…but a lot of what he says makes sense. He told me Hilton hired Danny George. What in the world is he doing being a deputy? I can’t believe I am paying that man’s salary… Lee told me George replaced him. At least Lee had a law enforcement background. What’s George got? According to Lee George has made everybody mad around Hiltons back yard. Lee also told me Hilton’s all up in the District Attorney’s race openly supporting Terrell. Doesn’t he think he needs to get a grip on his own job and quit trying to manipulate the entire parish political scene …playing games with people?
10 Mile

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

One more thing Lee told me that upsets me. Now, I’ve been knowing the Cooper family for a long time and YOU CAN’T MAKE THEM HAPPY! EVERYBODY out here knows you can’t make them happy. That boy is runnin around out here stirring up more trouble for Hilton than he can imagine. I know Chuck regrets the day he messed with that boy. I voted for Chuck because of his daddy. But, I told him when he got tied up with the Coopers, I was out. Now Hilton has promoted him!.I think Hilton has lost every bit of back bone he ever had…
You know we’ve been trying to get a sub station out here forever. Hilton’s put one everywhere but here!. I don’t like the mess our Country is in and I don’t like the way Rapides Parish is headed. I may not be able to do anything about the condition of our Country, but I can get the word out in this parish and do something about the condition of the Rapides Parish Sheriff Office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Alexandria Forum right now

Search the Alexandria Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 25 min Living Wage 2,644
Fants Seafood Restaurant 6 hr Fants fan 1
Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on solic... 11 hr Know You Wrong 17
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... Sat Voter all the way 61
Pineville City Court Marshal Jul 25 Anonymous 1
Gallagher funeral home Jul 24 Kay 5
Holy Savior Menard??? Jul 22 Concerned 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alexandria Jobs

•••