who do you want to be the next rapide...
Problem solved

Pineville, LA

#19833 Mar 19, 2013
just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so you will mostly likely be the first person to complain when someone gets hurt and say that we need more deputies but are not prepared to pay for them. This tax has been there for a while it is a renewal not a new tax. If you are tired of paying taxes join the sovereigns citizens and be an outlaw.
This coming from someone who probably pays no taxes at all after refund. Go ahead with your rebuttal full of lies about how you pay taxes and what not.
RPSO IA is a joke

Alexandria, LA

#19834 Mar 20, 2013
My question for sheriff Hilton is-- how can IA Captain Gary Billingsley conduct an interview with a RPSO Deputy about sexual misconduct when Hilton allowed Billingsley and Robin Long Socia, at the time, Chief Robinson's secretary, parade around the 3rd floor of the courthouse, the gym, and other public places having a sexual affair while both were married. As the person in charge of IA, they should not be able to investigate and recommend disciplinary actions for acts he continues to committ himself. Check the RPSO Handbook under "conduct". People have been fired for things less than what Billingsley has committed.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19835 Mar 21, 2013
Hilton no longer has any standards or qualifications to hold his people accountable for their conduct. he could care less. Been proved by a lot of the people he has hired and no action being taken by him for some breaking the ethics code. RPSO will be a joke until he is out. The only people hilton has fired is Wagner people.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19836 Mar 22, 2013
Now more than ever the 9.60 mills tax must be defeated. plus this tax will be a .32 hundredths of a mill increase over the original 9.28 mill that was passed July 18, 1998 due to reapprasial. So we must defeat it. No additional taxes. Hilton has told personell that there will be massive layoffs if tax does not pass. Yet he is still up there spending money like a dummy. Buying new vehicles etc. Need to cage him and Obama up together. They make a good pair. No problem in his eyes, just pass more taxes so he can have an abundance of tax dollars to waste.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19837 Mar 22, 2013
So Hayden Paul is no longer with RPSO. Got fired maybe, no Hilton does not fire his buddies regardless. But we sure wasted a lot of tax dollars on that Hilton hire for votes. Hilton shipped him out of parish trying to get around the requirement of Academy so he could fit him into the community police created for Hilton job promises.. Could not pass there so Hilton run him thru correctional academy. Turned out to be a dudd. But at least he is gone. Now we need to get rid of a lot more dead weight.
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Pineville, LA

#19838 Apr 3, 2013
RPSO IA is a joke wrote:
My question for sheriff Hilton is-- how can IA Captain Gary Billingsley conduct an interview with a RPSO Deputy about sexual misconduct when Hilton allowed Billingsley and Robin Long Socia, at the time, Chief Robinson's secretary, parade around the 3rd floor of the courthouse, the gym, and other public places having a sexual affair while both were married. As the person in charge of IA, they should not be able to investigate and recommend disciplinary actions for acts he continues to committ himself. Check the RPSO Handbook under "conduct". People have been fired for things less than what Billingsley has committed.
And what does it say under conduct? I know nothing that says that is against policy. If so than Bill Robinson would also be guilt for screwing stacy mccain, Tommy Beebe would be in a bind for sure for getting his hammer tugged on, How about weh....? then you got kevin Bordelon he screws them and then beats the shit out of them. How about batiste? blow jobs to get ror'd. What about bill Robinson and Matt Dauzat? I hear ole Matt tugs on bills hammer from time to time too. And lets not forget ole Capt Favor who who received sexual favors as a condition of release.
voter 2

Pineville, LA

#19839 Apr 3, 2013
Ha Ha Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text> And what does it say under conduct? I know nothing that says that is against policy. If so than Bill Robinson would also be guilt for screwing stacy mccain, Tommy Beebe would be in a bind for sure for getting his hammer tugged on, How about weh....? then you got kevin Bordelon he screws them and then beats the shit out of them. How about batiste? blow jobs to get ror'd. What about bill Robinson and Matt Dauzat? I hear ole Matt tugs on bills hammer from time to time too. And lets not forget ole Capt Favor who who received sexual favors as a condition of release.
There has been more DNA swapping there among married employees than at Woodstock peace festival.
voter3

Richardson, TX

#19840 Apr 10, 2013
I'm not voting for a tax renewal. Look how many "favors" have been hired since Hilton got back in. Baden's sister, a "friend's" son in law who then got busted for contraband. How can they say they need this money when they are adding ppl to the payroll left and right as FAVORS? Same ol, same ol!
Amen

Pineville, LA

#19841 Apr 10, 2013
voter3 wrote:
I'm not voting for a tax renewal. Look how many "favors" have been hired since Hilton got back in. Baden's sister, a "friend's" son in law who then got busted for contraband. How can they say they need this money when they are adding ppl to the payroll left and right as FAVORS? Same ol, same ol!
You got it right. I saw a man leaving by the prisons on 28 west. He was driving a ford Taurus with two little lights in the back. He was wearing a red shirt had gray hair and mustache and was smoking a cigar. Is this what we pay for? I will be advocating a big no on the tax.
Amen

Oklahoma City, OK

#19842 Apr 11, 2013
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it right. I saw a man leaving by the prisons on 28 west. He was driving a ford Taurus with two little lights in the back. He was wearing a red shirt had gray hair and mustache and was smoking a cigar. Is this what we pay for? I will be advocating a big no on the tax.
lol! I know exactly who you are talking about! He is an idiot kiss ass. It probably wasn't a cigar knowing his history.
Reality check

Oklahoma City, OK

#19843 Apr 11, 2013
Amen wrote:
<quoted text> lol! I know exactly who you are talking about! He is an idiot kiss ass. It probably wasn't a cigar knowing his history.
And even if the tax fails this cigar guy or anyone else you have named wont be let go, reduced in pay or rank, or even made to change their ways.
It will be the men and women who patrol our streets and watch inmates in the jails.
Hmmmmmmm

Leesville, LA

#19844 Apr 12, 2013
Say no to the tax..Buy guns and ammo and hold your own. Thats your only safe bet by far. You cant trust law enforcement or government anyway. Politics from top to bottom. Defend you and yours.
"Where I live I am 911." -Phil Robertson
Scare Tactic

Oklahoma City, OK

#19845 Apr 12, 2013
Reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
And even if the tax fails this cigar guy or anyone else you have named wont be let go, reduced in pay or rank, or even made to change their ways.
It will be the men and women who patrol our streets and watch inmates in the jails.
Just a scare tactic from the man who has used it throughout his career. The people least affected will be the deputies near the bottom. If he does decide to fire them to keep his cronies it's mainly the deputies fault anyway. Over 80% of them wanted him back. Every other government agency has had to make cuts. RPSO should be no different. The deputies got what they asked for and Hilton doesn't care. He is making over $200,000 a year and let's Creecy and Wood run the department. Easy money.
Reality check

Oklahoma City, OK

#19846 Apr 13, 2013
80% huh?
More like 55-60% just like the vote came out.
But no one gets to see it cause that will get u fired in such a political organization.
RPSO IA is a joke

Alexandria, LA

#19847 Apr 15, 2013
Ha Ha Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text> And what does it say under conduct? I know nothing that says that is against policy. If so than Bill Robinson would also be guilt for screwing stacy mccain, Tommy Beebe would be in a bind for sure for getting his hammer tugged on, How about weh....? then you got kevin Bordelon he screws them and then beats the shit out of them. How about batiste? blow jobs to get ror'd. What about bill Robinson and Matt Dauzat? I hear ole Matt tugs on bills hammer from time to time too. And lets not forget ole Capt Favor who who received sexual favors as a condition of release.
Apparently, you've never read the handbook under ethics and conduct. Just because everyone does it, doesn't make it right. Sounds like law suits coming and you just gave more info.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19848 Apr 20, 2013
Hilton is getting on edge over the tax renewal. Need to be sure tax is defeated so Hiltons wings can be clipped to bring him down to the real world. The present world of cutting out waste and do with what you have. He likes to brag about having 500 people on the payroll. He added about 40 of these to pay back his campaign promises. Why should we be shelling out wasted tax money to cover his promises to get elected. Community police can be eliminated Only purpose was to take care of his buddies. Jokers run wild.
SRO

Shreveport, LA

#19849 Apr 21, 2013
heard randy bordelon and his big mouth got written up. about time
sro2

United States

#19850 Apr 21, 2013
SRO wrote:
heard randy bordelon and his big mouth got written up. about time
Why did he get eritten up? Yep, about time.
sro

Shreveport, LA

#19852 Apr 22, 2013
capt. bordelon was written up for insubordination and thinking he was above everybody and untouchable. finley was put in his place. he also has to go before the D-board.
Game Warden

Pineville, LA

#19853 Apr 22, 2013
RPSO IA is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you've never read the handbook under ethics and conduct. Just because everyone does it, doesn't make it right. Sounds like law suits coming and you just gave more info.
You are not supposed to illegally hunt in Alaska either...I believe it is illegal to sell confiscated weapons also. hell we can do this all day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Helping Hands Ministry 9 min Nodameen 2
News Record high temperature of 105 set in Alexandria Sep 1 anonsmom 19
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) Sep 1 Kindoalkun 36
Karen Hazel Has a NASTY attitude with an APD of... (Dec '14) Sep 1 no-skill-et 45
Downtown.....again! Sep 1 Nodameen 4
Alexandria Music Thread (Mar '14) Aug 31 iNaReAy 6
Downtown insanity Aug 27 Skillet 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages