who do you want to be the next rapide...
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19747 Jan 22, 2013
Gofigure wrote:
<quoted text>. Your an idiot! Sorry things didn't work out for you Wagner supporters!! You throwing all your bullshit at other people only makes you look simple. You are not helping or hurting anyone except yourself. You are not very creditable and continue to make things up!!! Give it a rest
Come on tell me some of the things i have mdae up. What about Belgard? Did he really assault the old man while in uniform and get a one day suspension instead of assault charges? My My. What about Major Badens Michael? Still waiting on him to come in rather than pick him up on charges? Where is our leadership at?
cowboy up

Pineville, LA

#19748 Jan 23, 2013
hey ya'll, is it true about chief deputy bill robinson? they say he was caught in the restroom of the coliseum kneeling in front of one of the bull riders. what was he doing down there? i new bill was a member of a local rodeo club, i just didnt know how dedicated a member he was. course being married to donna may drive a man to the other side. yippy ya yeah wild bill!!!! give new meaning to cow boy up!! you may have watched broke back mountain one too many times.
cowboy up

Pineville, LA

#19749 Jan 23, 2013
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text> Come on tell me some of the things i have mdae up. What about Belgard? Did he really assault the old man while in uniform and get a one day suspension instead of assault charges? My My. What about Major Badens Michael? Still waiting on him to come in rather than pick him up on charges? Where is our leadership at?
from what i hear, in the bathroom at the coliseum.
local politics

Pineville, LA

#19750 Jan 23, 2013
looking at the situation as a whole, weh has attempted to secure all aspects of the almighty vote. he covered the black vote with money and bobby cameron, he secured the idiot vote with mark wood, he secured the weinner vote with kris clossener, he secured the local ass crack union with old mark "the pipe wrench" baden and he secured the homosexual vote with ole broke back bill robinson. coures he has the support of the AARP cause all its members are employeed by the rpso. oh yea, almose forgot, we got the dyke in charge vote with debbie macbeth. she's my favorite. ive never seen anybody with their ass and shoulder blades in such close proximity. with support like that, you cant loose. GO WEH!! get ready boys, we're fixing to get cranked back up again. bobby cameron, kris clossener and dumbass mark wood. who can it be now?
Hind teat

Pineville, LA

#19751 Jan 23, 2013
local politics wrote:
looking at the situation as a whole, weh has attempted to secure all aspects of the almighty vote. he covered the black vote with money and bobby cameron, he secured the idiot vote with mark wood, he secured the weinner vote with kris clossener, he secured the local ass crack union with old mark "the pipe wrench" baden and he secured the homosexual vote with ole broke back bill robinson. coures he has the support of the AARP cause all its members are employeed by the rpso. oh yea, almose forgot, we got the dyke in charge vote with debbie macbeth. she's my favorite. ive never seen anybody with their ass and shoulder blades in such close proximity. with support like that, you cant loose. GO WEH!! get ready boys, we're fixing to get cranked back up again. bobby cameron, kris clossener and dumbass mark wood. who can it be now?
Did you get drunk and type this with your feet or, are you really that illiterate and stupid?
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19752 Jan 23, 2013
local politics wrote:
Well we are standing on ready. Here it is. Clossener is out, he will talk the people out of voting for him. His shoes are too small. Wood is too small for the job still in trainee status. Would have to have a booster chair to see over the big desk. Not sure Cameron can pull it off in the rural wards. So that leaves the 4th candidate open as a wonder who. Hilton is out because he has clearly demonstrated his vendetta as the reason to come back and will be used agains't him even if he hands picks his man to run in his place.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19753 Jan 23, 2013
Oh i for forgot Baden, he will be going back to un-stopping toliets. Robinson will check the wind and see which direction he will go. That pretty well cleans out the house and we can once again be free from the dirty politics/vendetta and move RPSO forward once again. The shameful part is Rpso is and will be in the dark backward ages the 4 years under the Hilton machine. But we will have another Wagner to double up and catch up with the times.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19754 Jan 23, 2013
Hind teat wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get drunk and type this with your feet or, are you really that illiterate and stupid?
Do not think it is ignorant or stupid, the man told it just exactly how it all unfolded. Course he forgot the two preachers, George handled the prayer breakfast to get his job. Hardison pooled all the fuzzy dice to get his $2800.00 salary and car back.
local politics

Pineville, LA

#19755 Jan 24, 2013
Hind teat wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get drunk and type this with your feet or, are you really that illiterate and stupid?
not nearly iliterate as this administration beginning with weh himself!!
Possible

Pineville, LA

#19756 Jan 25, 2013
I have heard there may be a 4th candidate. The only thing I know is he left recently and is waiting to see what plays out. A friend of mine works for the SO and told me about this blog. I was also told he is not well known but a smart decent guy. Kind of interesting to see what happens.
get real

Iowa, LA

#19757 Jan 25, 2013
Possible wrote:
I have heard there may be a 4th candidate. The only thing I know is he left recently and is waiting to see what plays out. A friend of mine works for the SO and told me about this blog. I was also told he is not well known but a smart decent guy. Kind of interesting to see what happens.
YEAH! "and told me about this blog". You expect us to beleive that. You have been all over this blog for a while.
Possible

Pineville, LA

#19758 Jan 26, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH! "and told me about this blog". You expect us to beleive that. You have been all over this blog for a while.
How do you think people find out about blogs? You must be an idiot. Is this blog advertised on TV or something? Jackass.
get real

Iowa, LA

#19759 Jan 26, 2013
Possible wrote:
<quoted text> How do you think people find out about blogs? You must be an idiot. Is this blog advertised on TV or something? Jackass.
You are right about how people find out about blogs. Think back to a recent conversation you had with a "friend"(which is cuurently playing the role of a double agent) who let someone know of some comments you made on here very recently. Remember blogs or forums normally are used for debating,opinions & informational purposes. Try not to take these things so seriously. And not resort to the thugery,trashy profanity. It hurts your cause and character and makes you less credible. Wish you the best!
Possible

Pineville, LA

#19760 Jan 27, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>You are right about how people find out about blogs. Think back to a recent conversation you had with a "friend"(which is cuurently playing the role of a double agent) who let someone know of some comments you made on here very recently. Remember blogs or forums normally are used for debating,opinions & informational purposes. Try not to take these things so seriously. And not resort to the thugery,trashy profanity. It hurts your cause and character and makes you less credible. Wish you the best!
I made a statement not an arguement. Why would I need to be "credible" when not making a point or trying to prove something. You went off on a tangent to sound smart but ended up proving nothing. I made a statement about something I heard from the same person who told me about this forum. You immediately assume I am a "double agent". LOL! Has stuff on here become that serious. If I only had time to read 19,000 post. I believe your a troll. You simply read my post and said "I am going to call this person a liar and see what happens." Go do something productive. Oh, and your still a jackass. lol! Oh no I am not credible anymore on a stupid forum because I said jackass! What shall I do?*cries*
Possible

Pineville, LA

#19761 Jan 27, 2013
Oh, what comments have I made Mr. Detective? If your so smart tell me. I would love to see who you accuse me of being. So what your saying is, if someone posts on this topix for the first time they must be a liar or another person? You must walk around paranoid at the world. "Everyone is a liar, a cheat and a double agent." Your spouse cheat on you a few times or something for you to be this paranoid. Sorry for your troubles. Maybe it wouldn't have happened if you weren't such a jackass! Oh damn I did it again. Ill never be credible. Damnit!! lol! Jackass!
nelms78

Pineville, LA

#19762 Jan 27, 2013
Woodworth been stealing drugs out the evidence room.
Drugs

Pineville, LA

#19763 Jan 27, 2013
nelms78 wrote:
Woodworth been stealing drugs out the evidence room.
Under this administration isn't everything legal now? Well of course I mean if your black or know a preacher. If you know both you can get a nurser charge dropped to a seat belt violation.
coon dog

Pineville, LA

#19764 Jan 29, 2013
Drugs wrote:
<quoted text> Under this administration isn't everything legal now? Well of course I mean if your black or know a preacher. If you know both you can get a nurser charge dropped to a seat belt violation.
wth is a "nurser?" Oh, btw, how is that case going on the dirty METRO Lt. that Chuck promoted? Rumor is, Higgins is planning a real circus. It will be a real "kiss and tell" performance.
SayWhat

Ville Platte, LA

#19765 Jan 30, 2013
coon dog wrote:
<quoted text>wth is a "nurser?" Oh, btw, how is that case going on the dirty METRO Lt. that Chuck promoted? Rumor is, Higgins is planning a real circus. It will be a real "kiss and tell" performance.
He needs to call Hilton so he can help him clear his record. Matter fact he would probably hire him back on. This seems to be the normal. Does not matter what the guy is done. Fits the hiring standard.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19766 Feb 1, 2013
When is this administration going to get off their Butts and go after some of the big time drugs dealers. All the activity you see is the casual and street habituals being arrested. We need to stop wasting tax payer money and send these people to Rehab. rather than arrest. Hilton needs to be a man of his word. The boys are playing the number game to look good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olive Garden coming to Alexandria (Jul '11) Fri benji 62
Pineville Restaurants Sep 18 Goofy24 1
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) Sep 14 Misc 12
Audition NOW to be part of Threesome with couple Sep 10 I Bees Game 2
romantic places (Jan '10) Sep 9 fyi 20
City Marshal barely resigns and has been alread... Sep 7 DocOck 2
Married and on a dating site Aug '17 sugar daddy dating 2

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance