who do you want to be the next rapide...
Echo 49

Pineville, LA

#19653 Dec 8, 2012
Travis wrote:
Just heard today. Farewell to a decent supervisor. They are few and far between. Hopefully they fill the spot with someone good.
Who got canned, Ol Pussgut?
AnonMouse

Pineville, LA

#19654 Dec 15, 2012
Cfw2016 wrote:
I think we should all BEG chuck Wagner to run again!!! Chuck Wagner is the best sheriff Rapides parish could ask for!!!
F*ck Chuck! The worthless thing will never be sheriff again. Anything you can dream up to accuse Hilton of, F*ckUpChuck has done worse. Any way you slice it, Hilton is better.
just saying

Pineville, LA

#19655 Dec 16, 2012
For all those that were/are against school resource officers I hope this past weeks tragedy changes your mind. Law enforcement in schools is necessary and it is unfortunate but it is reality in this day and time. I hope the officers in all schools learn from every school shooting how to better do their jobs protecting our most precious resource, our children.
QUESTION

Alexandria, LA

#19656 Dec 16, 2012
Good Lord, Woodworth!!!! How on Earth can you work or have any kind of job when you are posting here 24/7? I stopped looking at this blog over 4 months ago and just came back for a few minutes out of curiosity.

You have never stopped posting for a minute. What do you do Woodworth? Do you have any kind of life at all?

I sincerely hope you are not doing this on the taxpayer's dollar.
Humane Society Member

Ville Platte, LA

#19657 Dec 17, 2012
QUESTION wrote:
Good Lord, Woodworth!!!! How on Earth can you work or have any kind of job when you are posting here 24/7? I stopped looking at this blog over 4 months ago and just came back for a few minutes out of curiosity.
You have never stopped posting for a minute. What do you do Woodworth? Do you have any kind of life at all?
I sincerely hope you are not doing this on the taxpayer's dollar.
I get paid to be a watch dog and document info. on a terrible choice for a Sheriff. Thanks for you contributions for my paycheck. I have a tuff job, but someone has to do it.
Coolbreez

United States

#19658 Dec 17, 2012
Humane Society Member wrote:
<quoted text>I get paid to be a watch dog and document info. on a terrible choice for a Sheriff. Thanks for you contributions for my paycheck. I have a tuff job, but someone has to do it.
. The terrible choice for sheriff was voted out a little over4 months ago! You should have been watch dogging his a$$!!!!
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19659 Dec 18, 2012
Coolbreez wrote:
<quoted text>. The terrible choice for sheriff was voted out a little over4 months ago! You should have been watch dogging his a$$!!!!
Well you know how it goes, could you find any wrong with a perfect Sheriff? He refused to let his fingers get sticky with all the fringe benefits that are to tempting to pass up.
Notice

Pineville, LA

#19660 Dec 18, 2012
So all promotions go to African American Deputies now only. Guess Hilton is having to pay back all the political favors, or does he even know what Creecy is doing or does he care. I must be the only one noticing.
waitin on mines

United States

#19661 Dec 18, 2012
Notice wrote:
So all promotions go to African American Deputies now only. Guess Hilton is having to pay back all the political favors, or does he even know what Creecy is doing or does he care. I must be the only one noticing.
I know if that had been all white deputies there would be a riot on the front steps of the court house! The only one that deserved the promotion was Ashley. The other two are retards that need to be at DC2 hidden so they can't screw anything up!
Agree

Pineville, LA

#19663 Dec 19, 2012
waitin on mines wrote:
<quoted text>
I know if that had been all white deputies there would be a riot on the front steps of the court house! The only one that deserved the promotion was Ashley. The other two are retards that need to be at DC2 hidden so they can't screw anything up!
I agree with this. Ashley is good but he replaced a good guy so no real gain. Better than replacing with some idiot. The others don't deserve it but god forbid if you promote someone intelligent.
Cfw2016 Cant Freakin Win

Pineville, LA

#19664 Dec 19, 2012
Pat, is a good choice! Been there, and put time in the trenches! Not like alot of them.
Coolbreez

Powhatan, LA

#19665 Dec 19, 2012
waitin on mines wrote:
<quoted text>
. I thought that to be a supervisor you had to go through the corrections academy and be post certified with your weapon???? Guess its different standards for different people!!!!
Coolbreez

Powhatan, LA

#19666 Dec 19, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text> Well you know how it goes, could you find any wrong with a perfect Sheriff? He refused to let his fingers get sticky with all the fringe benefits that are to tempting to pass up.
You are so funny!!! His fingers were sticky but it was from fooling with other people's wives!!! All the SO paid trips to New Orleans, Florida , hunting club dues! Who do you think your kidding????????? The only thing perfect was him packing up and getting out of Sheriff Hilton's Office!!!!
WHO GIVE A DAM

United States

#19667 Dec 19, 2012
waitin on mines wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think CPL DON BROWN AND SGT MARK THOMAS ARE RETARDS QUIT HIDDEN BEHIND INTERNET AND TELL THEM TO THEY FACE
welfare

Pineville, LA

#19668 Dec 19, 2012
WHO GIVE A DAM wrote:
<quoted text> if you think CPL DON BROWN AND SGT MARK THOMAS ARE RETARDS QUIT HIDDEN BEHIND INTERNET AND TELL THEM TO THEY FACE
I can tell by your grammar alone why you support them.
Bennett

United States

#19669 Dec 19, 2012
welfare wrote:
<quoted text> I can tell by your grammar alone why you support them.
Well it's apparent you support chuck and you sore loser

Since: Dec 12

San Jose, CA

#19670 Dec 20, 2012
Rev Anthony Mangun controls who the next sheriff will be.

Rev Anthony Mangun Quoted In Bill Clintons Book.

When all the family Christians backed away and left President Bill Clinton when he got caught with the young girl Monica in the White House, Clinton wrote about it in his book.

Check his book out or google it. Clinton wrote that Rev Anthony Mangun called the "rats." Rev Anthony Mangun told bill, "When the rats jumped ship, I will stay with you."

I read the book myself. I googled it. Is Rev Anthony Mangun living around Rapides Parish? Or you a Christian Rat?
Say What

Alexandria, LA

#19671 Dec 20, 2012
Faith Anne Hill wrote:
Rev Anthony Mangun controls who the next sheriff will be.
Rev Anthony Mangun Quoted In Bill Clintons Book.
When all the family Christians backed away and left President Bill Clinton when he got caught with the young girl Monica in the White House, Clinton wrote about it in his book.
Check his book out or google it. Clinton wrote that Rev Anthony Mangun called the "rats." Rev Anthony Mangun told bill, "When the rats jumped ship, I will stay with you."
I read the book myself. I googled it. Is Rev Anthony Mangun living around Rapides Parish? Or you a Christian Rat?
Off subject!
check your facts

Ball, LA

#19672 Dec 20, 2012
Coolbreez wrote:
<quoted text>. I thought that to be a supervisor you had to go through the corrections academy and be post certified with your weapon???? Guess its different standards for different people!!!!
You have to be post certified with your weapon. That's all. Ashley has that. Check with POST yourself. The only "different standards"
was when Chuck promoted his "brown nosers" instead of the ones who has the years and experience like it should have been.
just saying

Pineville, LA

#19673 Dec 20, 2012
Coolbreez wrote:
<quoted text>. I thought that to be a supervisor you had to go through the corrections academy and be post certified with your weapon???? Guess its different standards for different people!!!!
You mean to tell me that there is some rank without a corrections academy or a regular academy and they are ONLY post certified with a gun? WTF?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where she at Sat donna 8 toes 3
Weiss & Goldring Building Fri BLOWNSMOKE 11
News Building utilities to hold up better against hu... (Nov '08) Aug 17 Serratus Anterior 3
Olive Garden coming to Alexandria (Jul '11) Aug 15 Alexadria Resident 59
Whats taking Shipleys so long to build? Aug 13 CenLAGent 1
woodworth, louisiana is a speed trap (Jun '09) Aug 6 Nodameen 87
Filing a grievance against the city judge Jul 31 Takingonthejudge 1

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages