who do you want to be the next rapide...
Fact Check

Powhatan, LA

#18808 Aug 14, 2012
Agent Wood said it was at Lessie Moore school in Pineville.
Observant

Alexandria, LA

#18809 Aug 14, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>Marcus Taylor was busted and arrested for drugs at Mable Brasher School. Wagner fired him. Hilton gets back in offiice and hires Taylor back. All the drug heads in Rapides Parish supported Hilton with Hilton sgns in their yards. Hilton campaigned agains't Wagners superior job he did with the drugs in the Parish. Now, this does prove the fact that Hilton is the drug boys friend. He is with them, political huh. Does Hilton and his clan see anything wrong with this? Yall remember this, you will see and hear all about it again way down the road. Shameful to RPSO.
And yet, you Woodworth, complain about the arrests of black drug dealers!
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#18810 Aug 14, 2012
Observant wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, you Woodworth, complain about the arrests of black drug dealers!
Missed it. what does arresting black drug dealers have to do with Hilton hiring Marcus Taylor who is a drug offender. Goes to show you Hilton does take care his buddies who have been involved in drugs.3433
Your funny

United States

#18811 Aug 14, 2012
Cfw2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Chuck is worth so much more!!! He would rather the rpso buy Christmas presents for their family!!! Chuck is such a good Christian he would want his employees to give to the church befoYre himself!!! Bet WEH or any of his supporters can't say the same about WEH!!!
yep he was probably saying a prayer while he was screwing someone else's wife!!! You make me laugh!! Your funny!!
Your funny

United States

#18812 Aug 14, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>Marcus Taylor was busted and arrested for drugs at Mable Brasher School. Wagner fired him. Hilton gets back in offiice and hires Taylor back. All the drug heads in Rapides Parish supported Hilton with Hilton sgns in their yards. Hilton campaigned agains't Wagners superior job he did with the drugs in the Parish. Now, this does prove the fact that Hilton is the drug boys friend. He is with them, political huh. Does Hilton and his clan see anything wrong with this? Yall remember this, you will see and hear all about it again way down the road. Shameful to RPSO.
You need to get your facts strength! Marcus Taylor was cleared of ANY wrong doing! Shows how full of shit you are about everything else you talk about! Back up some of your BS with facts not gossip!!!! You are using the same old proven lie that Chucky and gang made up during the election!!! Make up some new lies!! Were tired of the same old ones!!
Why Why Why

Powhatan, LA

#18813 Aug 14, 2012
Your funny wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get your facts strength! Marcus Taylor was cleared of ANY wrong doing! Shows how full of shit you are about everything else you talk about! Back up some of your BS with facts not gossip!!!! You are using the same old proven lie that Chucky and gang made up during the election!!! Make up some new lies!! Were tired of the same old ones!!
Why did Wood and Cloesner arrest him?
Happy Thought

Alexandria, LA

#18814 Aug 15, 2012
Twelve hours without a posting from Woodworth!
Could this make it to a new record?
What a Happy Thought!
Cfw2016

United States

#18815 Aug 15, 2012
Happy Thought wrote:
Twelve hours without a posting from Woodworth!
Could this make it to a new record?
What a Happy Thought!
I sure hope not!!!
eye wanna no

Fort Necessity, LA

#18816 Aug 15, 2012
I wish this was a blog where matters concerning RPSO could be discussed without the personal attacks and unsubstantiated allegations.
If WEH proposes atax I'd like to discuss the need after he explained the reason for it.
Ittttt's a fact that he has sent deputies home and replaced them with appointments at higher salaries.
We should be able to discuss that without insults being tossed around.
Grape Vine

United States

#18817 Aug 15, 2012
I just want to know when Hilon will have his boys take down the Holt boy's. These boy's are nothing but bad news. Go get'em Hilton.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#18818 Aug 15, 2012
Your funny wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get your facts strength! Marcus Taylor was cleared of ANY wrong doing! Shows how full of shit you are about everything else you talk about! Back up some of your BS with facts not gossip!!!! You are using the same old proven lie that Chucky and gang made up during the election!!! Make up some new lies!! Were tired of the same old ones!!
Right , but why was he cleared? That is the story. He was busted for drugs. He was guilty. His hands were dirty my friend.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#18819 Aug 15, 2012
eye wanna no wrote:
I wish this was a blog where matters concerning RPSO could be discussed without the personal attacks and unsubstantiated allegations.
If WEH proposes atax I'd like to discuss the need after he explained the reason for it.
Ittttt's a fact that he has sent deputies home and replaced them with appointments at higher salaries.
We should be able to discuss that without insults being tossed around.
The problem is, what ever Hilton's story for the tax need is, it will not be crediable. He has big trouble with the truth. So no more taxes for Hilton to support his campaign promises and his buddies.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#18820 Aug 15, 2012
No Boot Camp, no substation at Kolin ad no pay raises as promised. Rpso is broke from Hilton's campaign promises paybacks. No future taxes so maybe the fat jobs and deadheads will be elimiated.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#18821 Aug 16, 2012
So Wood and Cloesner did a inferior drug investigation and wrongful arrest of Marcus Taylor in the drug bust at the school. That figures.
Woodworth
#18822 Aug 16, 2012
The quality of Law Enforcement(protect and serve the people) is at its lowest point. We went out with the new and in with the old. Hilton came in office and reversed it all. The tax payers are serving Hilton. The quality is down. Too many of his buddies and friends hired that are not certified. Just as it was when he left office. Has increased the salaries of those buddy positions brought in to fill political promises. Has added all those additional deadhead positions. Now he says he has to have additional money before raises can be given to the remaining employees. He sure can brag and blow, but he always fails to produce the promise.
Why Why Why
#18823 Aug 16, 2012
Cool it Woodworth, We now have more paid dog catchers than Wagner had, and more paid preachers than Wagner had. I feel safe knowing that.
Why Why Why

Pineville, LA

#18824 Aug 17, 2012
I feel safer now that Hilton has hired Glenn Ward as a Lt. for community police.
KP POLICE

Alexandria, LA

#18825 Aug 17, 2012
Lets see where the real police are! Lets see whos going to get a raise??? Roger McCann got out of another DWI this past Saturday. The rookie pineville officer was scared he would get fired so the drunk got too drive home drunk and a RPSO officer watch this go down?? Why is that???
Miller lite
#18826 Aug 17, 2012
KP POLICE wrote:
Lets see where the real police are! Lets see whos going to get a raise??? Roger McCann got out of another DWI this past Saturday. The rookie pineville officer was scared he would get fired so the drunk got too drive home drunk and a RPSO officer watch this go down?? Why is that???
Sounds like there is more to this story. Why would a PPD officer fear losing his job? He is civil service. Now, on the other hand, the deputy may have some heat to fade arresting the wrong voter. Who initiated that stop? PPD or RPSO? Who was backing up who? Either way, one should not have let the other one let him drive off impaired. This smells fishy.
Woodworth
#18827 Aug 17, 2012
Hilton wasted a lot of tax payer money on community police. Had to do it though so he would have enough positions to fill his job promises. Half of them are not certified deputies. Can they shoot a weapon? I think we should call the community Police the Handicap police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pineville Restaurants Mon Goofy24 1
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) Sep 14 Misc 12
Audition NOW to be part of Threesome with couple Sep 10 I Bees Game 2
romantic places (Jan '10) Sep 9 fyi 20
City Marshal barely resigns and has been alread... Sep 7 DocOck 2
Olive Garden coming to Alexandria (Jul '11) Sep 1 Alice smith 61
Married and on a dating site Aug 23 sugar daddy dating 2

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance