who do you want to be the next rapides parish sheriff?

Posted in the Alexandria Forum

Comments (Page 928)

Showing posts 18,541 - 18,560 of19,868
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
U wanna smoke sum

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Chapter Thirteen wrote:
Can't wait till Christmas. Our supervisors will come around and make us donate money for Hilton's Christmas present. We bought him a new brushhog for his camp one year. a trip to Hawaii another year. I was able to spend a few extra dollars on my wife and kids the last 4 years. Nobody made me give money for Wagner's Christmas present.
chuckles wasnt worth giving one red cent to!
Santa Claus

Saratoga, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Chapter Thirteen wrote:
Can't wait till Christmas. Our supervisors will come around and make us donate money for Hilton's Christmas present. We bought him a new brushhog for his camp one year. a trip to Hawaii another year. I was able to spend a few extra dollars on my wife and kids the last 4 years. Nobody made me give money for Wagner's Christmas present.
that's because nobody wanted to give him one! Lmao
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Chapter Thirteen wrote:
I was going to suggest a free huting trip to alaska. But got to thinking, he would not obey the game laws and may get arrested again. Maybe we could give him a free trip to mexico to check on his property over there he had to forfeit and leave behind. Man he gets in trouble a lot. Truthfully, i would give him an empty stocking, about all he is worth.
EYEMTIRED

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Eyemglad wrote:
<quoted text>Eyemglad.
Thanks for your reply WOODWORTH. LMAO
Cfw2016

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

U wanna smoke sum wrote:
<quoted text>chuckles wasnt worth giving one red cent to!
Chuck is worth so much more!!! He would rather the rpso buy Christmas presents for their family!!! Chuck is such a good Christian he would want his employees to give to the church before himself!!! Bet WEH or any of his supporters can't say the same about WEH!!!
Cfw2016

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

I can remember WEH asking, no MAKING everybody in the rpso to donate to his campaign! I also remember deputies complaining because it was not easy for them to give $100.00 out of their paychecks! And, this was before he retired and nobody ran against him!!! I guess the rpso paid for his trips, Christmas, guns, wife's presents, etc...
Cfw2016

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Cfw2016 wrote:
I can remember WEH asking, no MAKING everybody in the rpso to donate to his campaign! I also remember deputies complaining because it was not easy for them to give $100.00 out of their paychecks! And, this was before he retired and nobody ran against him!!! I guess the rpso paid for his trips, Christmas, guns, wife's presents, etc...
Sorry, I believe it was $200.00!!!
Chapter Thirteen

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Hilton's last term, every deputy had to sell ten $25. tickets or buy them themselves. I didn't buy mine, of course I never got promoted and was threatened a lot. Nobody ran against him. Wonder what happened to all that money?
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Cfw2016 wrote:
You are correct. Paid for Lap Dance also. Remember that.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Chapter Thirteen wrote:
Hilton's last term, every deputy had to sell ten $25. tickets or buy them themselves. I didn't buy mine, of course I never got promoted and was threatened a lot. Nobody ran against him. Wonder what happened to all that money?
Maybe Mexico, guns or pipe fence. Surely not, that was all from fringe benefits from his Sheriff position.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

The Hilton followers could not defend their boys hiring of Marcus Taylor. They good at ignoring a lot of facts. The deputy that was busted in a drug bust at the school around those innocent little children. What is he in charge of now, the drug room?
Chapter Thirteen

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Major Wood and Major Cloesner were in the Narcotics division at the time of the school bust. Wood got Narc officer of the year off that bust.
Lacour put Wood up for the award.
Dollarbill

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Amborilla by morning!!!
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Chapter Thirteen wrote:
Major Wood and Major Cloesner were in the Narcotics division at the time of the school bust. Wood got Narc officer of the year off that bust.
Lacour put Wood up for the award.
Yes, isn,t it so funny how the Hilton clan blamed Wagner for the Lacour deal. It all originated from Hilton and Wood and i am sure Cloesner had his mouth in it also. Hilton hired Lacour. Do i need to say more based on Hilton's hiring standards? Pityful.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Woodworth wrote:
The Hilton followers could not defend their boys hiring of Marcus Taylor. They good at ignoring a lot of facts. The deputy that was busted in a drug bust at the school around those innocent little children. What is he in charge of now, the drug room?
Marcus Taylor was busted and arrested for drugs at Mable Brasher School. Wagner fired him. Hilton gets back in offiice and hires Taylor back. All the drug heads in Rapides Parish supported Hilton with Hilton sgns in their yards. Hilton campaigned agains't Wagners superior job he did with the drugs in the Parish. Now, this does prove the fact that Hilton is the drug boys friend. He is with them, political huh. Does Hilton and his clan see anything wrong with this? Yall remember this, you will see and hear all about it again way down the road. Shameful to RPSO.
Fact Check

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Agent Wood said it was at Lessie Moore school in Pineville.
Observant

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>Marcus Taylor was busted and arrested for drugs at Mable Brasher School. Wagner fired him. Hilton gets back in offiice and hires Taylor back. All the drug heads in Rapides Parish supported Hilton with Hilton sgns in their yards. Hilton campaigned agains't Wagners superior job he did with the drugs in the Parish. Now, this does prove the fact that Hilton is the drug boys friend. He is with them, political huh. Does Hilton and his clan see anything wrong with this? Yall remember this, you will see and hear all about it again way down the road. Shameful to RPSO.
And yet, you Woodworth, complain about the arrests of black drug dealers!
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Observant wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, you Woodworth, complain about the arrests of black drug dealers!
Missed it. what does arresting black drug dealers have to do with Hilton hiring Marcus Taylor who is a drug offender. Goes to show you Hilton does take care his buddies who have been involved in drugs.3433
Your funny

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Cfw2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Chuck is worth so much more!!! He would rather the rpso buy Christmas presents for their family!!! Chuck is such a good Christian he would want his employees to give to the church befoYre himself!!! Bet WEH or any of his supporters can't say the same about WEH!!!
yep he was probably saying a prayer while he was screwing someone else's wife!!! You make me laugh!! Your funny!!
Your funny

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>Marcus Taylor was busted and arrested for drugs at Mable Brasher School. Wagner fired him. Hilton gets back in offiice and hires Taylor back. All the drug heads in Rapides Parish supported Hilton with Hilton sgns in their yards. Hilton campaigned agains't Wagners superior job he did with the drugs in the Parish. Now, this does prove the fact that Hilton is the drug boys friend. He is with them, political huh. Does Hilton and his clan see anything wrong with this? Yall remember this, you will see and hear all about it again way down the road. Shameful to RPSO.
You need to get your facts strength! Marcus Taylor was cleared of ANY wrong doing! Shows how full of shit you are about everything else you talk about! Back up some of your BS with facts not gossip!!!! You are using the same old proven lie that Chucky and gang made up during the election!!! Make up some new lies!! Were tired of the same old ones!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,541 - 18,560 of19,868
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Alexandria Forum right now

Search the Alexandria Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 6 min Living Wage 2,611
ball foods Sun SHOPPER 1
Rapides Sheriff's Office prostitution operation... Sun What a sham 1
Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on solic... Jul 18 TreeFrog 15
Will P'ville City Court Judge have to recuse he... Jul 18 Keep It Clean 1
Pineville city judge Jul 17 Who to vote 4 12
Next Alexandria City Marshal Jul 17 Observant 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alexandria Jobs

•••