who do you want to be the next rapide...
Highway

Pollock, LA

#17929 Jul 8, 2012
Arlington got fired or never hired in the first place.
What

United States

#17930 Jul 8, 2012
Arlington wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I live in Rapides? I'm just from there. Have you ever noticed the college educated people tend to leave that area? That is because receiving a job there is more based on who you know, not what you know. RPSO is a prime example of this. RapidesAlexandria is a crime infested parish with no justice because everyone knows "somebody." There are so many ignorant, lazy people living off the tax payers it's sickening,
You are ridiculous. I bet you are someone in your family get in trouble you would be the first one asking for help. Usually people that make statements like that are weak lazy peple that want government give away do nothing jobs. I hope you don't live in rapides parish. We need to get rid of people like you. Oh and by the way I have lived in 5 other out of state areas and the people when things don't go their way say the same things you just said. So there are cry babies here in rapides parish and outside of rapides parish.
TheTruth

Ville Platte, LA

#17931 Jul 8, 2012
Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: whatever a man sowseth,that shall he also reap.
R I P

Alexandria, LA

#17932 Jul 8, 2012
NO2TAX wrote:
Rapides Parish Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Darrell Guillory has died, according to a spokesman for the office. He was 62........Well William Earl, You may want to run up to the courthouse and knock poor Darrell Guillory off the payroll...It was a smooth move keeping him on the payroll....I bet you consulted with the doctor to see how long you had to have him on the payroll...You snake in the grass....
To you and all the others talking about Chief Guillory, please stop. Let the man rest in peace and pay due respect to his family. He served the public of Louisiana and Rapides Parish well. HE ALSO SERVED HIS COUNTRY IN THE U.S. ARMY. LET IT BE. Kick on someone else
BOHICA

Alexandria, LA

#17933 Jul 8, 2012
woodworth wrote:
Isn't Hayden Paul an elected official? How is he working full time 5 days a week and holding his elected position? I do not think it is legal. Can anyone shed some light?
You are so unsure of yur comment. Look at first sentence...Isn't Hayden Paul...second sentence...How is he...third sentence...I do not think...fourth sentence, Can anyone....This proves you do not know the first thing about what you are commenting on. all hear-say.
I can assure you that Hayden resigned prior to being sworn in as a Deputy. You are so full of crap yu hav to stand on your heas to take a crap, because that is all that comes out of your mouth. LMAO
Veteran Deputy

Powhatan, LA

#17934 Jul 8, 2012
So he was elected for a term as Constable to serve the people of Ward 11, but QUIT when something better came along. Real outstanding individual. Another of our 5 day a week jobs given to an outsider.
Napollian

United States

#17936 Jul 8, 2012
Please list all ur qualifications for promotion Veteran Deputy
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#17937 Jul 8, 2012
BOHICA wrote:
<quoted text>You are so unsure of yur comment. Look at first sentence...Isn't Hayden Paul...second sentence...How is he...third sentence...I do not think...fourth sentence, Can anyone....This proves you do not know the first thing about what you are commenting on. all hear-say.
I can assure you that Hayden resigned prior to being sworn in as a Deputy. You are so full of crap yu hav to stand on your heas to take a crap, because that is all that comes out of your mouth. LMAO
Will have to veirfy what you say. you know how hard it is for you folk to find the truth.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#17938 Jul 8, 2012
Veteran Deputy wrote:
So he was elected for a term as Constable to serve the people of Ward 11, but QUIT when something better came along. Real outstanding individual. Another of our 5 day a week jobs given to an outsider.
Hilton is not too proud of the loyal dedicated people in house that deserve a chance. He better hurry and give out them raises them folk voted him in for. If not they are going to drop him like hot potato.
BOHICA

Alexandria, LA

#17939 Jul 8, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text> Will have to veirfy what you say. you know how hard it is for you folk to find the truth.
You are not qualified to "verify" you are just another follower, but I feel that you are a good one. Don't be pushed into becoming something in life. Just sit and let it be wasted.
BOHICA

Alexandria, LA

#17940 Jul 8, 2012
Veteran Deputy wrote:
I suppose you never left a job for a better one. No! I can imagine that we who earn a honest living and pay tax's support you. Get a life and get a job. Study Leadership 101.
Veteran Deputy

Powhatan, LA

#17941 Jul 8, 2012
BOHICA wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you never left a job for a better one. No! I can imagine that we who earn a honest living and pay tax's support you. Get a life and get a job. Study Leadership 101.
Not a job, it was an elected position. He asked everybody in Deville to vote for him then quit on us. Piece of crap.
still curious

Sunset, LA

#17942 Jul 8, 2012
Veteran Deputy wrote:
<quoted text>Not a job, it was an elected position. He asked everybody in Deville to vote for him then quit on us. Piece of crap.
Still curious,what are your qualifications,vetran deputy from Deville?
Veteran Deputy

Powhatan, LA

#17943 Jul 9, 2012
They are better than Danny Jo Daniels and Haydon Paul. I have years at the S.O. and also graduated high school.
Napollian

Alexandria, LA

#17944 Jul 9, 2012
Omg!! Years at the SO! And grad high school. How cld u have ever been over looked?!
U must b short.
Napollian

Alexandria, LA

#17945 Jul 9, 2012
Veteran Deputy.. I bet ur a little worm that nobody respects no matter how smart u think u are. Sorry dude, u just need to accept it
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#17946 Jul 9, 2012
Napollian wrote:
Veteran Deputy.. I bet ur a little worm that nobody respects no matter how smart u think u are. Sorry dude, u just need to accept it
Hey boy is this anyway to respect a veteran? Your man Hilton thinks a lot of them. he brought em out of storage and off the shelf to give them a job since no one else would help them. You should be ashame of yourself. Old Bill offered himself to the people, but yhey did not think much of him. Rejected. Hilton showed them, you gona get him where you want him or not.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#17947 Jul 9, 2012
Veteran Deputy wrote:
<quoted text>Not a job, it was an elected position. He asked everybody in Deville to vote for him then quit on us. Piece of crap.
Word out on the street was Paul wanted them folk to elect him to constable so he could arrest Wagner for givinng the boot.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#17948 Jul 9, 2012
Veteran Deputy wrote:
That new job Hilton gave him riding around on our Tax dollars sitting on his can fits him well. After he was eleted Constable he did not do one thing to earn his bread here in Ward 11. What a waste. Never did arrest Wagner. Well i am going to ease up to RPSO again today and watch the next week of Turmoil.
word on the street

Sunset, LA

#17949 Jul 9, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text> Word out on the street was Paul wanted them folk to elect him to constable so he could arrest Wagner for givinng the boot.
"Word on the street",rumors,allegation s.childish drama=(spoiled brat ax grinding)is what the majority time what you publish. Oh,I will give you credit. You did establish WEH an "official liar" when he he walked in the door on his first day. None of his plans came to fruitition. If you continue on with your non-objective Wagner ax grinding,you will continue to be not taken seriously. And in the end WEH,will say "thank you"!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexandria City Marshal arrested 9 hr Local Tax Payer 5
trenna bonnette Jul 18 igor4 9
Clifton Fairbanks Jul 14 For sure 2
Jim Wood Jul 14 Baller 19
GAEDA Property-Alexandria Zoo Jul 12 RapidesBayouResident 4
dumpster diving in alexandria Jul 4 Moth 6
Searching for,,, Jun 29 babybibs2 1

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance