who do you want to be the next rapide...
Nelms78

Pineville, LA

#17054 Jan 21, 2012
locked jaw wrote:
Shit hit the fan again on ol crooked cop Michael Lacour. Let see if it sticks.
I will tell you the truth about Lacour and david Billings tomorrow,its to much to poste right now,Iam going to bed right now. Line Division
Ville Platte, LA
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2011 Jul 28, 2011
Twister10 wrote:
As far as lt lacour goes messing with dope and girls has become just another day at the office, but what about agent David Billings and his continous problem keeping up with his buy money.
I know for a fact Billings is dirty, but look at there leader Lacour. The word through the department is that Bay is scared to do anything about them. So you to keep on with it, the coast is clear.
reader
Pineville, LA
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2012 Jul 28, 2011
Line Division wrote:
<quoted text> I know for a fact Billings is dirty, but look at there leader Lacour. The word through the department is that Bay is scared to do anything about them. So you to keep on with it, the coast is clear.
reader
Pineville, LA
Everybody around there is scared, do this, dont do that, most of it coming from the RPSO's finest supervisors! Got the whole dept in a uproar! Got Lt.'s that have been there for 5 or 6yrs telling deputies that have been there for twice that, what to do! Come on, get the brown crap off your noses! October is close, hope you all are on the correct page, because there are gonna be some changes!
Adele

Pineville, LA

#17055 Jan 23, 2012
Why should promotion be based on time? Instead shouldn't it be more about who is the best man for the job. If a deputy isn't a good at being a deputy chances are he will not be a good at being a Lt. if you just promoted based on time then no one would do their job because they know they'll eventually get promoted after a certain amount of tIme. Promotions should be based on job performance and experience, even job experience from other jobs.
Pineville, LA
QUESTION

Alexandria, LA

#17056 Jan 23, 2012
This was in the Town Talk under Dec. 3 arrests. I am not trying to be ugly here and am sorry about anyone's misfortune, but is this the same Kristen who was the sheriff's alleged girlfriend or did she work at the courthouse or something? If that is the case, how did she get arrested?

Fontenot, Jamie Kristen of 4051 Bayou Rapides Road,#601; Alexandria; possession of marijuana.
Nodameen

AOL

#17057 Jan 23, 2012
I see it's the same old mud slinging and gossip mongering going here on that plagued the election.
Why isn't anybody talking about what plans the new Sheriff has? Surely he's been putting a new administration together.
I'd like to hear who will be participating on the conversion? Who is going to run various divisions?
Has Hilton contacted any Deputies about staying on.
I hope no P.O.S.T certified deputies will be fired to open a slot for a political appointment.
Should the new Sheriff select his employees based on ability or political standing?
I understand the original WEH staff will have to be re-certified for P.O.S.T. credentials and pay.
Just curious.
Rogerthat

Alexandria, LA

#17058 Jan 24, 2012
Adele..... Shutup Mink.
slocum

Woodworth, LA

#17059 Jan 24, 2012
Nodameen wrote:
I see it's the same old mud slinging and gossip mongering going here on that plagued the election.
Why isn't anybody talking about what plans the new Sheriff has? Surely he's been putting a new administration together.
I'd like to hear who will be participating on the conversion? Who is going to run various divisions?
Has Hilton contacted any Deputies about staying on.
I hope no P.O.S.T certified deputies will be fired to open a slot for a political appointment.
Should the new Sheriff select his employees based on ability or political standing?
I understand the original WEH staff will have to be re-certified for P.O.S.T. credentials and pay.
Just curious.
It's a good thing chuck's administration didn't run any post cert. people off and hire non post cert. people. what a joke!!!
p. brady
J. hopewell
c. holt
airplane pilot?
car maintenance guy?
belgard
weatherfords
and many more!!!!
slocum

Woodworth, LA

#17060 Jan 24, 2012
Matt Davis and chuck are trying to hurry and pay off thier supporters before WEH come back.

hebb
b. melder
brumfield
mink
belgard
woodson
billingsly
h. desselle
weatherfer(s)
salard
almost anyone in detectives.
Nodameen

AOL

#17061 Jan 24, 2012
Slocum wrote:
It's a good thing chuck's administration didn't run any post cert. people off and hire non post cert. people. what a joke!!!
p. brady
J. hopewell
c. holt
airplane pilot?
car maintenance guy?
belgard
weatherfords
and many more!!!!

Please clarify your post. Are you saying that those you've listed are non-certified armed deputies? Why would an "airplane pilot" or "car maintenance guy" need to attend a law enforcement training academy?
Your post sounds more like same old campaign rhetoric. I thought the election was over.
McCracken

Pineville, LA

#17062 Jan 24, 2012
slocum wrote:
Matt Davis and chuck are trying to hurry and pay off thier supporters before WEH come back.
hebb
b. melder
brumfield
mink
belgard
woodson
billingsly
h. desselle
weatherfer(s)
salard
almost anyone in detectives.
How are they being paid off? I can see 2 that were promoted but what about all the others? They getting a promotion or something? What are they getting different as to pay them off? Do tell.
McCracken

Pineville, LA

#17063 Jan 24, 2012
slocum wrote:
<quoted text>
p. brady
J. hopewell
c. holt
airplane pilot?
car maintenance guy?
belgard
weatherfords
and many more!!!!
I see 3 on your list that were post certified under Hilton. Come on with the misinformation. Be somewhat honest if your going to throw people's names out there.
Adele

Pineville, LA

#17064 Jan 24, 2012
RogerThat
I don't know who Mink is. It doesn't surprise that your response is for me to shut up. Of course you wouldn't want someone making intellectual comments. Seriously, what do think promotions should be based upon? Can you come up with something other than shut up as your response?
Heips on the way

Pineville, LA

#17065 Jan 25, 2012
It doesn't matter who is promoted where or why!! It's all temporary !!! All these promotions will be reevaluated when the real Sheriff is sworn in! This is simply an attempt to destroy what's left of the budget!!! Don't get too excited about it, it will soon change!
Heips on the way

Pineville, LA

#17066 Jan 25, 2012
Why is it Wagner won't turn over any of the request for employee salary roster and budget items requested by Sheriff Hilton? why does Sheriff Hilton have to get lawyers to work on getting court orders to get what he gave willing to Wagner when requested????????
who knows

Alexandria, LA

#17067 Jan 25, 2012
Why has Wagner only been in the office for 2 hrs. since he lost the election??? Who is running the Sheriff's office? The guy with the beard? Isn't growing a beard against policy unless you're working undercover drugs? This office has gone to HELL since Wagner took over and it's worse since he lost!!Why don't he go ahead and let William Earl take over and get everyone out of their misery? Is Wagner still drawing a check?
Observation

United States

#17068 Jan 25, 2012
Why is Herman Walters going around spreading lies saying that Charlie Dewitt is going to be chief? Why are they trying to spread rumors about the millage tax that has to be renewed to try to keep it from passing? Why are they trying to make it so difficult for Sheriff Hilton to take over? Talk about sore, bitter losers!!!!!
Once a Wagner supporter

Bossier City, LA

#17069 Jan 25, 2012
So what happened to loyalty under the current administration? Promoting people into positions that don't exist. IA never had a captain's position. Thought promotions could not be given 6 months prior or 6 months after unless a current position came open. Never saw any IA staff at any rallies for Wagner. Seems to me they were riding the fence. Anyone know how much a captain makes??
Graciennnnnnnn

Woodworth, LA

#17070 Jan 25, 2012
Dave Gracien and Bob Madison are still trashing WEH on the radio. Sore losers.

They used to coninually trash WEH because he would go to his camp in Mexico every now and again. Chuck hasn't worked a full day yet since he lost the election. After two months now Chuck has not worked a TOTAL of 8 hrs.(one day)!
Dave,,,why have you not mentioned this on your radio show?

Is Chuck working for Sam Mafouz in Lafayette?
Is Jerome also going to work for Sam?
does not stop there

Alexandria, LA

#17071 Jan 25, 2012
Once a Wagner supporter wrote:
So what happened to loyalty under the current administration? Promoting people into positions that don't exist. IA never had a captain's position. Thought promotions could not be given 6 months prior or 6 months after unless a current position came open. Never saw any IA staff at any rallies for Wagner. Seems to me they were riding the fence. Anyone know how much a captain makes??
heard the other two in IA got promotions too. Wow, three people in a division and all have rank.

Shane

Call, TX

#17072 Jan 25, 2012
Hey stupid! If u were educated u would know Sam sold his businesses 2 mths ago and recorporated in Austin, Tx. He may open office here in future but in Laffy he owns nothing no more. Get ur shit straight!
Weh

Call, TX

#17073 Jan 25, 2012
Once a Wagner supporter wrote:
R u applying for captain job? Then don't worry about what the hell he makes, just keep getting FS and a free check homo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) 13 hr Dee 30
Gnats, Gnats and More Gntas Sun Cannot Go Outside 2
Robert Dukes for Rapides Parish Sheriff? May 30 bigdogontheblock 3
Fants Seafood Restaurant (Jul '14) May 29 Randy Bradford 7
babtice preacher (Oct '14) May 28 deacon 9
Woodworth.....Again!! May 28 Skillet 3
"Dr." John Hill (May '11) May 26 currentpatient 9
More from around the web

Alexandria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE