who do you want to be the next rapide...
Observation

United States

#17068 Jan 25, 2012
Why is Herman Walters going around spreading lies saying that Charlie Dewitt is going to be chief? Why are they trying to spread rumors about the millage tax that has to be renewed to try to keep it from passing? Why are they trying to make it so difficult for Sheriff Hilton to take over? Talk about sore, bitter losers!!!!!
Once a Wagner supporter

Homer, LA

#17069 Jan 25, 2012
So what happened to loyalty under the current administration? Promoting people into positions that don't exist. IA never had a captain's position. Thought promotions could not be given 6 months prior or 6 months after unless a current position came open. Never saw any IA staff at any rallies for Wagner. Seems to me they were riding the fence. Anyone know how much a captain makes??
Graciennnnnnnn

Woodworth, LA

#17070 Jan 25, 2012
Dave Gracien and Bob Madison are still trashing WEH on the radio. Sore losers.

They used to coninually trash WEH because he would go to his camp in Mexico every now and again. Chuck hasn't worked a full day yet since he lost the election. After two months now Chuck has not worked a TOTAL of 8 hrs.(one day)!
Dave,,,why have you not mentioned this on your radio show?

Is Chuck working for Sam Mafouz in Lafayette?
Is Jerome also going to work for Sam?
does not stop there

Alexandria, LA

#17071 Jan 25, 2012
Once a Wagner supporter wrote:
So what happened to loyalty under the current administration? Promoting people into positions that don't exist. IA never had a captain's position. Thought promotions could not be given 6 months prior or 6 months after unless a current position came open. Never saw any IA staff at any rallies for Wagner. Seems to me they were riding the fence. Anyone know how much a captain makes??
heard the other two in IA got promotions too. Wow, three people in a division and all have rank.

Shane

United States

#17072 Jan 25, 2012
Hey stupid! If u were educated u would know Sam sold his businesses 2 mths ago and recorporated in Austin, Tx. He may open office here in future but in Laffy he owns nothing no more. Get ur shit straight!
Weh

United States

#17073 Jan 25, 2012
Once a Wagner supporter wrote:
R u applying for captain job? Then don't worry about what the hell he makes, just keep getting FS and a free check homo
Graciennnnnnnn

Woodworth, LA

#17074 Jan 25, 2012
Shane wrote:
Hey stupid! If u were educated u would know Sam sold his businesses 2 mths ago and recorporated in Austin, Tx. He may open office here in future but in Laffy he owns nothing no more. Get ur shit straight!
Thanks for the update...stupid people like me didn't get the memo about Sam's sale of his business two months ago. Is it just coincidence that he sold right when chuck lost the race?

I was at a Mardi Gras party this past weekend and chuck was there....yes intoxicated, and the buzz at the party was he was working for Sam in Lafayette and Jerome was going to work there also. People said chuck and jerome have already rented an apartment to share in Lafayette..(stabbin cabin)

If chuck hasn't been working for Sam for the last two months...what has he been doing??? I haven't seen him at RPSO. Is he home watching TV??? Someone at the party said all he does is sit at home and watch Sponge Bob Square Pants...I didn't believe it.
Really?

United States

#17075 Jan 25, 2012
I just noticed people are still posting on this forum. Really? You have nothing better to do?
Graciennnnnnnn

Woodworth, LA

#17076 Jan 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="Really?"]I just noticed people are still posting on this forum. Really? You have nothing better to do?[/QUOTE]

Obviously you have less to do if you're posting about someone posting.

PS...please don't post about me posting about your posting of my first post, unless you have nothing better to do.
Rogerthat

Alexandria, LA

#17077 Jan 25, 2012
Adele.. Minky ... Shutup!
Weh

United States

#17078 Jan 26, 2012
We all wish we had stabin cabin, since when does it matter where chuck works, it's his life not urs. I was at ball sat also and u were all lookin at their wives belly dancing just wishing but they r way out of ur league, if cw was intoxicated then why did he go to crime seen at Kincaid for 3 hrs, a drunk couldn't focus that long, u people r the worse brown nosers in alex. I hope u let WEH do his job, I promise u he doesn't need ur damn help to be sheriff.
Hilton for sheriff

United States

#17079 Jan 26, 2012
I think he watches ur wife in square pant gracinnnn! While ur at work, isn't she always smiling when u get home, need a video it's on u-tube under (while u where gone)
Sarah

Pineville, LA

#17081 Jan 26, 2012
Hilton for sheriff wrote:
I think he watches ur wife in square pant gracinnnn! While ur at work, isn't she always smiling when u get home, need a video it's on u-tube under (while u where gone)
People like this make Sheriff Hilton look bad. He is a reasonable man. That's why there may be a lot of disappointed people (especially at DC-3 where they lack any class) when he takes over. A lot of people have self promoted themselves. This will be great.
locked jaw

Pineville, LA

#17082 Jan 26, 2012
slocum wrote:
Matt Davis and chuck are trying to hurry and pay off thier supporters before WEH come back.
hebb
b. melder
brumfield
mink
belgard
woodson
billingsly
h. desselle
weatherfer(s)
salard
almost anyone in detectives.
You forgot to mention Andrus'$1000.00/month raise. Was that related to the Lacour investigation, or should I say the "Lacour exposure" because it certainly was not much of an investigation.
locked jaw

Pineville, LA

#17083 Jan 26, 2012
Just wait til you see what contracts that are coming up for negotiation and how bad Chuck is going to screw them up for Hilton. Chuch has not put in a full day or more than 3 days a week since the election. Is he and the Mrs. still under the same roof?
Adele

Pineville, LA

#17084 Jan 26, 2012
Rogerthat wrote:
Adele.. Minky ... Shutup!

Yeah that figures, no intellectual response.
Rogerthat

Pineville, LA

#17085 Jan 26, 2012
Pinky Minky..... What a smart nerd!
EyeSpy

Pineville, LA

#17086 Jan 26, 2012
Rogerthat wrote:
Pinky Minky..... What a smart nerd!
Well that's not immature and typical. Who the hell is Mink?
Come on mannnnn

Woodworth, LA

#17087 Jan 28, 2012
Come on mannnnnnn!!!!!! the race is over Chuck! Firing Steve Mansour because he went to a fund raiser for WEH Thursday nite at Tunk's ????

Heard they raised $118,000......people that WERE for Chuck and now for WEH.

Word is Chuck had a Meeting about this Friday at 11:00 and also wanted WEH to get the message and Chuck was not going to let this gravy train end until June 30th at midnight.

Wonder if Gracien will comment on this firing on the radio?
Listen up

Pineville, LA

#17088 Jan 28, 2012
It's simple to see what old lame duck sheriff Wagner is doing! He promoted all those people to make it look bad when Hilton comes in and has to demote and take money back to attempt to balance the budget that's been blown to hell and back by Wagner! Wagners plan is to leave the Dept. Destroyed (which it already is) and let WEH figure out how to streighten it up and make WEH look like the villain to the public to once again tarnish his image! Wagner is no idiot when it comes to dirty tactics. They have already started their smear campaign and he's not out of office yet! Wagner is going to try to defeat the millage tax renewal that was passed back in the 80 s and if this happens there will be layoffs. That millage is 7.5 million in the Dept. budget. Wagner is working now on defeating it. There are a lot of things that Wagner is doing under the table to cripple WEH when he takes over! Wagner has not and will not produce any documents requested by Hilton so far!!! Must have a lot to clean up and hide!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simmesport Public Officials And Citizens Arrested (Jan '11) Fri Justme4862791350 39
In need of xänax/ädderall/Öxy/H/Tär?etc Jun 16 hendyy 1
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) Jun 15 TIREDofAlexandriaLA 16
Horny male here Jun 2 Horny 2 4
Lesbians for Juvenile Judge (Feb '16) May 26 Jessi 6
Tiffany N. Sanders (Oct '14) May 26 Jessi 4
Divorce Lawyer May 26 Jessi 2

Alexandria Jobs

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages