who do you want to be the next rapide...
buffoon galary

Pineville, LA

#16955 Dec 6, 2011
hewhoshallnotbenamed wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddamn right they don't want to do that. Hell if they wanted to work for a living they wouldn't be cops. Not that I'd let one of them touch my vehicle.
Yes, and you probably just want to get your nasty hands on our kids..just to take photos of course.
Care Enough

Pineville, LA

#16956 Dec 6, 2011
DOES NOT MATTER wrote:
<quoted text>IT'S ONLY DANGEROUS CAUSE IDIOTS LIKE YOU DONT SLOW DOWN AND GET OVER WHEN THEY HAVE THERE EMERGENCY LIGHTS ON! IT'S THE LAW!
I know very well who you are... probably the arrogant A Hole Matt Davis.
Of course you would think if someone sees blue lights flashing they should slow down. lol..

Guess that didnt help the inmate who was killed last two months on 28 west because they had all kind of lighhts flashing and someone texting on the phone ran over and killed him.
So don;t tell me about lights flashing.

You get your tail out the office and put your butt on the road changing tires while you are at it. Go on and get your tail out there and be a good semaritan Matt Davis.

Next time you want to talk about writing someone up, feel free to do that, because the person you would like to write up dont care if you do write him up A Hole. Hilton will be back soon enough. So use all the smear tatics you want for now.
Care Enough

Pineville, LA

#16957 Dec 6, 2011
DOES NOT MATTER wrote:
<quoted text>OH AND ITS THE SAME SIDE OF THE EXPRESSWAY IF THERE WRITING SOMEONE A TICKET WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
if you are down bent over changing a tire your tail dont have time to get up from kneeling down to get out the way you nut head.
does not matter!

Pineville, LA

#16958 Dec 6, 2011
Care Enough wrote:
<quoted text>I know very well who you are... probably the arrogant A Hole Matt Davis.
Of course you would think if someone sees blue lights flashing they should slow down. lol..

Guess that didnt help the inmate who was killed last two months on 28 west because they had all kind of lighhts flashing and someone texting on the phone ran over and killed him.
So don;t tell me about lights flashing.

You get your tail out the office and put your butt on the road changing tires while you are at it. Go on and get your tail out there and be a good semaritan Matt Davis.

Next time you want to talk about writing someone up, feel free to do that, because the person you would like to write up dont care if you do write him up A Hole. Hilton will be back soon enough. So use all the smear tatics you want for now.
ok you apparently have me mixed up with the guy who was using my user name and posting stuff for chuckles. I am 100% glad Hilton won! I know a lot of the law enforcement community and there are times when they put there lives on the line because it is in the best interest of the public. Either way if it's a deputy or a civilian it is dangerous for anyone to change a tire on the expressway or interstate. And just so you know smartass I know the woman that was in that accident and she is very remorseful for what happened and she is a mother so before you judge people think about it accidents happen and it could have been YOU!
does not matter!

Pineville, LA

#16959 Dec 6, 2011
Care Enough wrote:
<quoted text>if you are down bent over changing a tire your tail dont have time to get up from kneeling down to get out the way you nut head.
there is a wider shoulder of the road for a reason.
Care Enough

Pineville, LA

#16960 Dec 6, 2011
[QUOTE who="does not matter!"]<quoted text>
ok you apparently have me mixed up with the guy who was using my user name and posting stuff for chuckles. I am 100% glad Hilton won! I know a lot of the law enforcement community and there are times when they put there lives on the line because it is in the best interest of the public. Either way if it's a deputy or a civilian it is dangerous for anyone to change a tire on the expressway or interstate. And just so you know smartass I know the woman that was in that accident and she is very remorseful for what happened and she is a mother so before you judge people think about it accidents happen and it could have been YOU![/QUOTE]

Did not say that lady could help that she ran over something most probably and caused her tire to go flat. But... still it happen in the left hand lane and it was hung up on something that caused her tire to go flat, and they had no choice but to change it in the left lane near the edgewood Dr. exit. No shoulder on the left hand side to get on where they was at idiot.
It does not matter how remorseful she was, the fact is it was in a dangerous location and the officers did not use good judgement in changing a tire in that particular location.
They could have easily caused a pile up and got killed and caused others to get hurt as well.

Changing a tire in a secure location is one thing, but when its in high traffic area, and its on the road and nowhere to move the car off the road, they should have been directing traffic while someone changed that tire.

Enough about it, because some people are complete idiots.
Yes I'll be glad when Hilton comes back, because putting his officers in dangerous locations to change a tire is not something he would agree with.

Help someone yes, but first secure the scene to help someone.
Care Enough

Pineville, LA

#16961 Dec 6, 2011
[QUOTE who="does not matter!"]<quoted text>
there is a wider shoulder of the road for a reason.[/QUOTE]

Really? so if the car is hung up on whatever it is she ran over and they are in the left lane, tell me how they can push it to the right lane to the right side of the shoulder?

There is no shoulder on the left lane, and the car was hung up on whatever the lady ran over and they couldnt move it.

So do you think they made a wise move in changing the tire in what i call the speed lane? NO.
WEH

Gretna, LA

#16962 Dec 8, 2011
Enjoying The Circus wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, amen, amen!
It is time for this thread to comes to a well deserved end.
They have no life, agree that these people need a new hobby. Hilton won so carry all ur asses to a job. Especially chuckles peeps. U people that r commenting that supported Hilton, r making us look stupid,
English please

White Castle, LA

#16963 Dec 8, 2011
WEH wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no life, agree that these people need a new hobby. Hilton won so carry all ur asses to a job. Especially chuckles peeps. U people that r commenting that supported Hilton, r making us look stupid,
. Look stupid???
FYI----X Deputy

Ville Platte, LA

#16964 Dec 8, 2011
WEH wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no life, agree that these people need a new hobby. Hilton won so carry all ur asses to a job. Especially chuckles peeps. U people that r commenting that supported Hilton, r making us look stupid,
We are out of here.......Merry Xmas
got a good job

Woodworth, LA

#16965 Dec 8, 2011
chuck leaving early? Heard chuck got his old job back and will start February. Same pay he gets now.
3rd floor

Pineville, LA

#16966 Dec 8, 2011
got a good job wrote:
chuck leaving early? Heard chuck got his old job back and will start February. Same pay he gets now.
Gee, if Chuck leaves his term early, that would make him a QUITTER wouldn't it? He quits.
Care Enough

Pineville, LA

#16967 Dec 11, 2011
You think Chuckie is going to give up his monthly salary early? heck no. He will stay in there until the last minute. I wish he would take Matt Davis with him when he leaves.
X Deputy

Ville Platte, LA

#16968 Dec 11, 2011
Care Enough wrote:
You think Chuckie is going to give up his monthly salary early? heck no. He will stay in there until the last minute. I wish he would take Matt Davis with him when he leaves.
Don't worry,he won't be far behind.
Redskull

Deville, LA

#16969 Dec 15, 2011
What a wonderful christmas party!!!!!!!! So many smiling faces and friendly banter , we wish you all a very merry Christmas
TRIPLE DIPER

Alexandria, LA

#16970 Dec 15, 2011
Redskull wrote:
What a wonderful christmas party!!!!!!!! So many smiling faces and friendly banter , we wish you all a very merry Christmas
Where was the party? Was that a CW or WEH party? I evidently was not invited. Merry Christmas to you too.
Da Elf

Woodworth, LA

#16971 Dec 15, 2011
Big Al's Guns had a great noon party with great food today. The head count was 105! I'm sure someone will say only 10 people!!LOL!!!Great time was had by all!

WEH and several dignitary people were there.
WEH

United States

#16972 Dec 15, 2011
Da Elf wrote:
Big Al's Guns had a great noon party with great food today. The head count was 105! I'm sure someone will say only 10 people!!LOL!!!Great time was had by all!
WEH and several dignitary people were there.
Looked like a old farts home, where were the young, I'm 45 and the youngest mf there. Lots of canes and Viagra, merry christmas old saint dick
Da Elf

Woodworth, LA

#16973 Dec 15, 2011
WEH wrote:
<quoted text>
Looked like a old farts home, where were the young, I'm 45 and the youngest mf there. Lots of canes and Viagra, merry christmas old saint dick
nahh...you were not there...still crying in your chuckie soup I see. hahahah

I smile every day I wake now that WEH won the race!
buffoon galary

Pineville, LA

#16974 Dec 15, 2011
WEH wrote:
<quoted text>
Looked like a old farts home, where were the young, I'm 45 and the youngest mf there. Lots of canes and Viagra, merry christmas old saint dick
You say Viagra..? Now, how would you know that? Were you the result of that Viagra use? You a little sore?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Avoyelles police juror booked over lawnmower (Sep '12) 21 min 86thisbusiness 14
LSU baseball coach 4 hr Baseball team 1
Cheating wives 4 hr Baseball team 9
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) Dec 6 TARAMUP29 11
Dead Beat Dads Nov 14 anonsmom 6
Another School sales tax? (Dec '15) Nov 13 Ummmm 31
Walmart on 28 West Nov 12 Ummmm 1

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages