who do you want to be the next rapide...
Mark Wood

United States

#16321 Nov 18, 2011
I worked for William Hilton,and I worked for Mike Slocum. Both men intrusted me with various duties,some legal,some illegal. However,they were the Boss,and I was supposed to do what I was told,an I did just that.I still am employed by RPSO,but I was taken out of Narcotics,and reassigned to the jail,just because I kept bad mouthing Wagner. He wouldn't cut my pay,because he didn't want to hurt my family just because I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I think it is a bad an unfair job,that gets mad just because an employee gripes,belly-aches,and bitches 24-7 about his supervisors,and working conditions.I have been a snitch an a bitch for William,and Mike ever since I have been in law enforcement,an not changing now.vote HILTON/SLOCUM/ROBINSON/BADEN/C OOPER/KLOESNER/WEBB/WARD/FAT AL/HAYDEN PAUL/an all the rest of our GANG!!!!
GeauxVote

Pineville, LA

#16322 Nov 18, 2011
English please wrote:
If William Earl would have taken Slocum's loss with grace and dignity, none of this would be happening. What a shame William Earl could not have been a bigger man and retired with dignity.
For William Earl to have retired with dignity he would first and foremost have to know the definition of the word dignity.
Sleezy

Ville Platte, LA

#16323 Nov 18, 2011
All the Hilton crap tucked tail ad run. Where you at, riding around in your 4 wheel drives with the beer coolers straped on top of the dog cages with the cb Antennas whip back. {Red Neck Limos}
English please

Plainview, NY

#16324 Nov 18, 2011
GeauxVote wrote:
<quoted text>
For William Earl to have retired with dignity he would first and foremost have to know the definition of the word dignity.
. Amen!!!
Slocum 2015

Haughton, LA

#16325 Nov 18, 2011
William promised me today Mike would be back at his side.
Hilton/Slocum
CWW

Alexandria, LA

#16326 Nov 18, 2011
LSU Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong did I hit a nerve? Me being a LSU fan has nothing to do with the Sheriff's race tomorrow.
come to Riches, this is Steph, ill wait for u, bet u want come find me chicken shit. on my way now lets see, dont post just lets meet there
Sleezy

Ville Platte, LA

#16327 Nov 18, 2011
Well it is very clear now, the Hilton gang has accepted the facts that Hilton took the guns at taxpayers expense, taxpayers bought his gas for has Mexico trips, did play the race card, Black Agains't white and has won top award as the best liar in Rapides Parish. He may have killed Jimmy Hoffa. We also know he will do anything it takes to get his way.
Go Willie

Alexandria, LA

#16328 Nov 18, 2011
CWW wrote:
<quoted text>
come to Riches, this is Steph, ill wait for u, bet u want come find me chicken shit. on my way now lets see, dont post just lets meet there
where is Riches, im comin to watch
Liz Matthews

Alexandria, LA

#16329 Nov 18, 2011
see you wrote:
I have to say. This will be my final post ever...I JUST SAW A WATER BUFFALO!! On Jackson and MacArthur holding a Wagner sign up! Group looked like Lizz and her herd.
I will always cherish the time I have spent putting truths out on this blog regarding the disfunctional families in Rapides Parish as it related to politics.
We should be careful not to allow TRASH into our political system again. It stinks and its hard to get that smell out. Anytime the drug dealers are fighting so hard to get a candidate in, that should send up a red flag.
This election did show the truth about that department. It showed just how many lies they'll spin to pad their pockets.
VOTE HILTON
I don't know who you are, but you must have low self esteem to talk about the appearance of ohers. This is an election between two men running for sheriff. Why you find it
amusing to talk how I look or my daughter looks is the sign of a very inecure person who does not even have the guts to put your
name on here. I a sure you are a beauty. The election will be
over tomorrow regardless. However, you will have to meet your Maker on judgement day. But for now, why don't you come see me face to face and we will see just who you are. Are you scared, or just plain ignorant.
Liz Matthews

Alexandria, LA

#16330 Nov 18, 2011
I will correct my own spelling--insecure person, I am sure.
Enjoying The Circus

AOL

#16331 Nov 18, 2011
Can anyone tell me where I left my car keys?

Since: Nov 11

Pollock, LA

#16332 Nov 18, 2011
Liz,

I really appreciate you for being truthful about who you are when posting and for standing up for yourself and daughter. There have been too many people posting (from both sides) who get away from the facts of the race and start hurling insults at the other side without making any sense. I appreciate all of the posters who have honestly stated their case for their candidate and from staying away from the direct insults without making any type of point. Tomorrow hopefully we can continue with a person who is not perfect, but who is continuing to try and improve the department from the old days. Good Luck Chuck.
Liz Matthews wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know who you are, but you must have low self esteem to talk about the appearance of ohers. This is an election between two men running for sheriff. Why you find it
amusing to talk how I look or my daughter looks is the sign of a very inecure person who does not even have the guts to put your
name on here. I a sure you are a beauty. The election will be
over tomorrow regardless. However, you will have to meet your Maker on judgement day. But for now, why don't you come see me face to face and we will see just who you are. Are you scared, or just plain ignorant.
DooDa

Pineville, LA

#16333 Nov 18, 2011
GeauxVote wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose you do!! Sure could have fooled me.......
LSU fan

Pineville, LA

#16334 Nov 18, 2011
CWW wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your panties out of a wad. If you had a brain you would realize I was not being ugly toward Kelli. I was simply making a reference to her facebook page.
proof in the pudding

Pineville, LA

#16335 Nov 18, 2011
(CWW wrote:
<quoted text>
come to Riches, this is Steph, ill wait for u, bet u want come find me chicken shit. on my way now lets see, dont post just lets meet there) SO, CWW is a skank named Steph who likes to throw down like a home girl. Really classy chick she is.
Hilton Got The Guns

Haughton, LA

#16336 Nov 18, 2011
Below is Hilton explaining himself getting guns from the evidence room for pennies on the dollar.
What a crook

William Hilton for Sheriff
There have been some questions about the cost of the guns on the receipts we have posted. These guns were part of a large number that were heavily damaged due to a leak in the courthouse roof. They were in very bad condition and after purchasing them, I spent more money having the rust removed and reconditioned. These were not new guns and the costs should not be compared as such.
proof in the pudding

Pineville, LA

#16337 Nov 18, 2011
Slocum 2015 wrote:
I saw William Earl today and he promised me he is bringing Mike back.
I will cast my vote Hilton now.
Funny
proof in the pudding

Pineville, LA

#16338 Nov 18, 2011
Mark Wood wrote:
I worked for William Hilton,and I worked for Mike Slocum. Both men intrusted me with various duties,some legal,some illegal. However,they were the Boss,and I was supposed to do what I was told,an I did just that.I still am employed by RPSO,but I was taken out of Narcotics,and reassigned to the jail,just because I kept bad mouthing Wagner. He wouldn't cut my pay,because he didn't want to hurt my family just because I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I think it is a bad an unfair job,that gets mad just because an employee gripes,belly-aches,and bitches 24-7 about his supervisors,and working conditions.I have been a snitch an a bitch for William,and Mike ever since I have been in law enforcement,an not changing now.vote HILTON/SLOCUM/ROBINSON/BADEN/C OOPER/KLOESNER/WEBB/WARD/FAT AL/HAYDEN PAUL/an all the rest of our GANG!!!!
You put Dr. Suess to shame.
Shark

Pineville, LA

#16339 Nov 18, 2011
proof in the pudding wrote:
(CWW wrote:
<quoted text>
come to Riches, this is Steph, ill wait for u, bet u want come find me chicken shit. on my way now lets see, dont post just lets meet there) SO, CWW is a skank named Steph who likes to throw down like a home girl. Really classy chick she is.
Is it Steph or "STAPH?"
Go Willie

Alexandria, LA

#16340 Nov 18, 2011
looks like someone changed their post name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mathew Callaway 20 hr Definitely Truthful 4
woodworth, louisiana is a speed trap (Jun '09) Apr 20 hhh 100
Pain Management (Nov '12) Apr 19 ON THE DL 6
31st Clerk of Courts Stamp Machine keeps rolli... Apr 12 Haha 2
Swimming Apr 10 Mom31 1
New Ribfins uses catfish from China? Apr 10 Uncle Tom 7
Share Your Horrible Food Service Experiences in... Apr 1 Broken 2

Alexandria Jobs

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages