who do you want to be the next rapide...
Bystander

United States

#14146 Nov 8, 2011
Whole Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS A FACT- Hilton's nephew "JASON ALSTON" murdered a women, and Hilton made sure his nephew wouldn't stand trial. His is a free man today in another state, how you like that? lol... and no I went to Southern sucker!
Don't recall him being convicted of murder in any court around here.
TruthHurts

United States

#14147 Nov 8, 2011
CourtHouse wrote:
<quoted text> You have no idea what you are talking about. I citation Is not a for of an arrest. When you write a speeding ticket you tell them that. When someone is arrested that doesn't mean that they are guilty. Dummy.
O.K. Nut House stay with me. If you are issued a citation it is the same as being arrested you are ROR on the spot. The officer informs the offender by signing this citation it is not an admission of guilt only that you will take care of your court obligation on or by your court date. Now if you pay a fine and release your property it is following a guilty plea or being found guilty.(Example: If you receive a speeding ticket and pay it without going to trial you are pleading guilty to the crime of speeding and don't pay court cost.). Now before you call someone a dummy you need to first look in a mirror and then research a little befor you speak. Open mouth insert foot.
Whole Truth

Baton Rouge, LA

#14148 Nov 8, 2011
Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>Don't recall him being convicted of murder in any court around here.
If course not, he didn't go to court,he didn't have to. Not as long as Uncle William Earl was Sheriff......
Are you telling me every conviction is accurate and any non-conviction is innocent? I guess Casey Anthony didn't kill her little girl either?
williefan

United States

#14149 Nov 8, 2011
Teebow wrote:
<quoted text>You are another one of them rejects also with an education level of zero. Good rebuttal goofus.I can see why you all are wandering in the dark, your leader in lapse of memory. Blind leading the blind.
I have more education than you do,I can see why you all are wondering in the dark,your leader has memory lapse from his drug use!!!!
williefan

United States

#14150 Nov 8, 2011
one by one wrote:
Talking about the JP. I believe Paula Brady was a JP in Glenmora, getting paid and working for the SO getting paid. Is that how you are taking care of your supporters. Kinda like taking care of Major hopeless. Oh I have a service if you give me this I will give you phone lines for your office. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm
I would think some are tired of being theaten. I can see that this is going to get phyical.
That sir is very illegal,this needs to be turned over to the Attorney Generals Office.

Since: Sep 11

Pineville, LA

#14151 Nov 8, 2011
Wagner

Let us see the records of your expenses, We are wanting to see how you cover up your hunting dues. So we are hearing you have a meeting in the cotile area tonight so you can clear up some of the rumors: Are you going to clear up the rumors that you are spreading about Mr Hilton. Are you going to try to clear up the lies you have been telling. I am sure that you will be using tax payers gas to get there. along with the other clowns using tax payers gas like this is going to be offical buisness. What can you possibly say to this group that you havent lied about by now. Are you going to bring the Pay Scale? No but it funny how you posted the pay scale the first time you ran. it funny how that works. You have may fooled the ones who support you now. There is alot more that you havent fooled.
cowboy

Houston, TX

#14152 Nov 8, 2011
Whole Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If course not, he didn't go to court,he didn't have to. Not as long as Uncle William Earl was Sheriff......
Are you telling me every conviction is accurate and any non-conviction is innocent? I guess Casey Anthony didn't kill her little girl either?
who was the district attorney at this time?
williefan

United States

#14153 Nov 8, 2011
Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>I guess he brought gas prices down to! Under Hilton the SO absorbed all the same increases and he was still able to manage raises! People are tired of working under prince Wagner! The next thing you know
The deputys will have to start giving up some of their salary to support the SO.
You already do,look at the people that have never stepped foot in the courthouse,they draw your payraises every month through the mail under "boss" wanker.....ask about that one..
Elmer

United States

#14154 Nov 8, 2011
cowboy wrote:
Why did chuckie refuse to send a deputy to woodworth to get that stolen generator?
Cause he can
WackerWagner

United States

#14155 Nov 8, 2011
I just heard something that I'm wondering if there is any proof to: something about the Wangster had an Uncle who killed somebody. Then, before he could be arrested for the murder, he killed himself. This happened years ago. Anyway, the pertinent info is that when the Wangster took office and ordered all those records to be illegally destroyed, his uncle's just so happened to conveniently be destroyed as well. Any of you that work there know what I'm talking about??

Pineville, LA

#14156 Nov 8, 2011
Why did he not do anything with the Meadow's boy? Why did he do nothing about the dog shooting?
Why does he spend spend spend?
Why does he Lie?
Why does he cheat on his wife?
Why does he breathe the same air I breathe?

Oxygen theft that is why.
Elmer

United States

#14157 Nov 8, 2011
Sheriff Chuck Wagner wrote:
Kim, I want to come inside. I am tired of sleeping in the camper.
A camper is a house for u hilton supporters, most of u r TRAILOR trash. At tax time u should invest in a doublewide instead of single

Pineville, LA

#14158 Nov 8, 2011
Music Man wrote:
Yea how I know he lie all so well. He promised me a warden job at DC 3 for my support and I got moved from Boyce Sub to the Airpark . Not this time, WEH all the way
Wow you really like to stick your neck out. Like someone dont know who you are.
Bystander

United States

#14159 Nov 8, 2011
Whole Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The District Attornen apparently did not have a viable case. He is the person who determines if a case gets prosecuted not the sheriff.
williefan

United States

#14160 Nov 8, 2011
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>
A camper is a house for u hilton supporters, most of u r TRAILOR trash. At tax time u should invest in a doublewide instead of single
And they talk about our education?hahaha lmfao.......VOTE HILTON,THE ONLY CHOICE!!!!!!!!
Bystander

United States

#14161 Nov 8, 2011
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a perfect example of a Wagner supporter! You are really helping your cause! Keep up the good work! We Hilton trailer trailer trsh appreciate your help in turning those votes for HILTON!!!!

Murfreesboro, AR

#14162 Nov 8, 2011
Man wrote:
I wanna be just like Wagner when I grow up!!!
might be awhile... we're still waiting on Wagner to grow up...
TIRED OF IT ALL

Carrollton, TX

#14163 Nov 8, 2011
chris wrote:
Yesterday a female citizen called RPSO to report someone trying to steal from a neighbors home (the neighbor was out-of-town). Raymond took the call & ask her what did she want him to do about it? He answered her like this because he knows that is acceptable with this administration, he would not have done this before.
It was a he, he talked to not a she so get your shit straight before you post stuff on here that isn't true and that is not how he answered him on the phone. You people up there in that office are a bunch of back stabbing assholes. Will be glad when this election is over so you people can shut the F*** UP.
truth

Bossier City, LA

#14164 Nov 8, 2011
Herman wrote:
Why is chuck running a negative campain?
He has no choice it's the only way he thinks he can win. Only by lies and deseption.
pluto

Alexandria, LA

#14165 Nov 8, 2011
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>
u r right, i saw a pull behind with a hilton sticker, goin to get propane must have ran of electricity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexandria Music Thread (Mar '14) Oct 11 Musikologist 12
Clifton Fairbanks Mcginity (Jun '16) Oct 9 Yo momma 2
Anthony Menicocci Oct 8 Earthmuffin3670 3
Weaklings from ASH that thought or still think ... Oct 5 Bubba 2
RPSO Assisant Chief Deputy Bobby Ray Cameron (Oct '15) Oct 3 Loridarlan 5
Tiffany N. Sanders (Oct '14) Oct 1 Barbara Glasper 3
Babysitter needed ASAP Sep 25 Babysitting 101 2

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance