Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Good turn out at the Town Hall meeting. Many good question from the people there. No matter where you go the same question is asked. Why is Hilton running for Sheriff after he quit and drug up on the people? Maybe because he is mad at Wagner for getting rid of a lot of that Hilton gang that refused to get on board with the new Sheriff. If that is the case. why did he not put them on his W2 forms and help support them off that $110,000.00 a year retirement, plus that other $430,000.00 involved. And now he wants to come back for more. Some more food for thought. Takes about $500,000.00 to run for Sheriff. Now Hilton started with a 0$ campaign chest. Said he would run but would not spend a dime out his pocket. Who would be Sheriff if he were elected? Special interest?????????? OH but he cares about the people of Rapides Parish. I would be slinging dirt and making false commercials also if i was being paid to do it. What does he have to lose? He will lose.
Positive 64

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Just can't understand why Hilton has to run those "Dukes of Hazzards" type of political advertisements....Boss Hogg got booted out last time but his partna' by trusting him too much. Hilton has ruined himself politically with this stupid as s commercials and the way he just stop trying his last term in office. Someone told me he could even use a computer and refused to have on his desk. Friggin' unbelievable, it was 2006 & 2007 and he was too old to move forward with managing the parish's business with 1990's technology, not even to think how far he is behind now with technology. His partna' mr. GED from Buckeye wannabe is just about as a much of a genius is Hilton. Come On folks, wake up! Those commercials remind me of John K. Snyder propoganda. Wagner is so above all the little tricks and rumors that the Hilton retards are coming up with .. So pat yourselves on the back because you are really making your candidate look childish. Hilton has no Honor. Hilton lost his Honor. I have no respect for him anymore. Does he really think he has a chance?? Slomo hopes he does, so he can become a somebody again, on a backdoor from Unhonorable Hilton. He did it last time, laid down. Now they want him to win , and lay down again. Good luck with the retard country vote, and all the ones who could not get certified.
Sure Wagner has some enemies, but for the wrong reasons. The ones against him want something for nothing... OR something for a big campaign donation. Unhonorable hilton will be laughing all the way to bank on this one, so will the media. Wagner will be re-elected by a landslide and will continue the good things we need done for our parish. Wagner is honorable, Hilton is not.
UJerkinmeagain

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

S hit Hilton is gettin so much cash thrown his way, he should be able to build another camp in Mexico, and afford it this time without having to use inmate labor and parish materials/contractors to help. Hilton and the people around him are crooks and they will never get my vote, EVER!
What about

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Hilton has X-deputies coming back that have bi-sexual wives, that cuss a lot. Sounds like a lot more fun.
HILTONLOSERAGAIN

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

That is some crappy ads you running WEH. I would not vote for anyone running those sort of ads. Put a prop on that hat and spin it around. Stupid , just stupid. How can anyone think about voing for a joker like Hilton. It looks like Reno 911, and Hilton wants to be running it like Reno 911 again>
get real people.
Bubba L

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

At least I don't have to worry about her getting pregnant when she goes out with the girls.
nelms78

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Reporter,the first story in the towntalk said she stole his dog,I want you to try to defend this story, why did wagner let the norcotics division sell cocaine at a elementary school putting hundreds of childrens lives in danger if you defend that, than you are a sicko and this story was in the towntalk
15Years Invested

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

jus askin wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Holt.....no wait...maybe it's Vince Meadows
Holt is a smart guy, that is why Wagner chose him. He is doing a good job. I work at RPSO and have for over 15 years. Sheriff Wagner has straighten up alot of stuff and the parish is better now. I would resign if Hilton and his boys won the election. I would not work for someone who is clueless about how to treat people that work for you. He let a few of his chosen men get away with so much and we had to work twice as hard because they were allowed to campaign during work hours on the clock.
gatorboy

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

I am tired of seeing old willy earl's funny ass commercials, can't he get some better comedians to act in those skits? Who is the writer? Must be Mike, he is trying out his honorary GED in hollywood style he thinks. Only these little boys could come up with this kind of stuff, Willy Earl is not that sharp. the mastermind is one who lost the election last time. now he wants to fool everyone and make us think Willy Earl is running, but it is the big payback for Slocum.
smith and wesson 38SPL

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Vote for the man who has done more good for Rapides Parish as Sheriff in 3 1/2 years than the old man who had 16 years and a fat retirement check. Vote Wagner, keep it going the right way!
Smart One

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Hilltons commercials are as ignorant as the people he has in them. Go Wagner
nelms78

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

All politicians are crooks,I can deal with that,but I can't deal with wagners disregard for the safety of children lives and human rights violations against the citizens of rapides parish.
popatop

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Positive 64 wrote:
Just can't understand why Hilton has to run those "Dukes of Hazzards" type of political advertisements....Boss Hogg got booted out last time but his partna' by trusting him too much. Hilton has ruined himself politically with this stupid as s commercials and the way he just stop trying his last term in office. Someone told me he could even use a computer and refused to have on his desk. Friggin' unbelievable, it was 2006 & 2007 and he was too old to move forward with managing the parish's business with 1990's technology, not even to think how far he is behind now with technology. His partna' mr. GED from Buckeye wannabe is just about as a much of a genius is Hilton. Come On folks, wake up! Those commercials remind me of John K. Snyder propoganda. Wagner is so above all the little tricks and rumors that the Hilton retards are coming up with .. So pat yourselves on the back because you are really making your candidate look childish. Hilton has no Honor. Hilton lost his Honor. I have no respect for him anymore. Does he really think he has a chance?? Slomo hopes he does, so he can become a somebody again, on a backdoor from Unhonorable Hilton. He did it last time, laid down. Now they want him to win , and lay down again. Good luck with the retard country vote, and all the ones who could not get certified.
Sure Wagner has some enemies, but for the wrong reasons. The ones against him want something for nothing... OR something for a big campaign donation. Unhonorable hilton will be laughing all the way to bank on this one, so will the media. Wagner will be re-elected by a landslide and will continue the good things we need done for our parish. Wagner is honorable, Hilton is not.
You are right and this makes good sense.
townhallmeeting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Must have let ya'll out of the cookie an punch meeting. Just can't understand why Hilton is running.What does that have to do with Town
Hall Meetings? Sounds more like politics on taxs payers money to me.
sassygerman

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

who are those duputies in that wagner ad. what parish is he running in? not rpso uniforms. i quess he couldnt get any duputies to act for him in blue and tan rpso uniforms. idk?
yoshua

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

sassygerman wrote:
who are those duputies in that wagner ad. what parish is he running in? not rpso uniforms. i quess he couldnt get any duputies to act for him in blue and tan rpso uniforms. idk?

SNICKER!....SNORT!
keep it real

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

15Years Invested wrote:
<quoted text>Holt is a smart guy, that is why Wagner chose him. He is doing a good job. I work at RPSO and have for over 15 years. Sheriff Wagner has straighten up alot of stuff and the parish is better now. I would resign if Hilton and his boys won the election. I would not work for someone who is clueless about how to treat people that work for you. He let a few of his chosen men get away with so much and we had to work twice as hard because they were allowed to campaign during work hours on the clock.
Stop lying you haven't worked at the SO for 15 yrs.Not saying crazy shit like that.You should be ashamed of yourself get off the Internet
yoshua

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

porkypotbellypig wrote:
Chuck! your wasting taxpayer gas and money riding around looking for your sign placements again!!! Last time I saw you and k.Fontentot riding ya'll kissed at every red light you stopped at. aaawwwwww..HOW cute a couple ya'll make! dozens of PPD and APD officers have seen Ya'll at the red lights too!
have fun while you can!
I was shown some pics secretly taken at cris's poolhouse...shame,shame...gonn a show up in the voter's mailboxes soon!
pig out!
<quoted text>
WHO is Cris with a pool house?
frank hackman

Sulphur, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

question of the day Wagner supports there are two convict felons with badges that was given by sheriff Wagner
keep it real

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

frank hackman wrote:
question of the day Wagner supports there are two convict felons with badges that was given by sheriff Wagner
This is the truth Frank

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 58 min Important Person 3,046
"Dr." John Hill (May '11) 16 hr Rad 7
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... 18 hr ConstitutionParty 88
Impact of CLTCC campus projected at millions of... Aug 25 Just passing thru 2
Malcolm X. Lavardain, City Council Aug 25 Marye Street Watc... 3
Bar room on corner of Bolton ave. & Rapides ave. Aug 23 Alexandria Resident 3
Judge Race Aug 22 Metoyer for Divis... 4
•••
•••
Alexandria Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••