Imjustsayin

United States

#3110 Aug 20, 2011
Why me wrote:
<quoted text> ok but chuck knew what he was doing and the other agents knew as well
O.K. So are you saying that WEH did not know what he was doing when he hired Lacour and later transfered him to Narcotics?
Just askin

United States

#3111 Aug 20, 2011
So what is happening in narcotics ? Dosent any one care ? Does any one have a answer as to what is going on with suspensions or terminations ?
Old Friend

United States

#3112 Aug 20, 2011
I am very good friends with senators, representatives, and other sheriff's throughout the state. I don't live in rapides parish, but I have alot of family that does. A few that works for the rpso. This blog has come to my attention and is very disturbing in some ways, but in other ways there are some type of truth to some accusations by both parties. Sheriff William earl Hilton is one of the most well spoken and respected people Louisiana has ever seen. That man has helped countless people in their lives and will continue to do so. I don't doubt one bit that sheriff Hilton will get elected , its the retaliation of the current sheriff after the win is whats disturbing. I don't know many of the employees, but i do know some, just keep your heads up and do whats right for your family. I recently got to watch both candidates commercials, sheriff Hilton does have a point that is coming across to the public. Sheriff Wagner on the other hand, his commercial is way off track and people do realize it. I don't know how he tripled patrols on a smaller budget. This is called false advertising. he thinks he can pull a curtain over the publics eyes and publicize anything. Well it doesn't work. Take it from experience. I have also heard rumors about inexperienced leadership at the sheriff's office. If it is true, then that is whats going to bury sheriff Wagner in this election. You cannot put people in positions that have no experience or little experience and get positive results, it a known fact . I have also heard that the local news media is showing some type of favoritism towards the Wagner campaign. That is a big no,no. The local media should report equally for each candidate and if that's not the case, then a complaint may be filed with the proper authorties to investigate these happenings. With all that said, if anyone sees sheriff Hilton, tell him I said hello and even people in the baton rouge area wants to see him back in office. You are a prime example of what a politician and a sheriff should be. Again thanks for your time in reading my suggestions.
not in the click

United States

#3113 Aug 20, 2011
Well said old friend, its horrible around here. Something has to change.
Old Sheriff

Ville Platte, LA

#3114 Aug 20, 2011
Old Friend wrote:
I am very good friends with senators, representatives, and other sheriff's throughout the state. I don't live in rapides parish, but I have alot of family that does. A few that works for the rpso. This blog has come to my attention and is very disturbing in some ways, but in other ways there are some type of truth to some accusations by both parties. Sheriff William earl Hilton is one of the most well spoken and respected people Louisiana has ever seen. That man has helped countless people in their lives and will continue to do so. I don't doubt one bit that sheriff Hilton will get elected , its the retaliation of the current sheriff after the win is whats disturbing. I don't know many of the employees, but i do know some, just keep your heads up and do whats right for your family. I recently got to watch both candidates commercials, sheriff Hilton does have a point that is coming across to the public. Sheriff Wagner on the other hand, his commercial is way off track and people do realize it. I don't know how he tripled patrols on a smaller budget. This is called false advertising. he thinks he can pull a curtain over the publics eyes and publicize anything. Well it doesn't work. Take it from experience. I have also heard rumors about inexperienced leadership at the sheriff's office. If it is true, then that is whats going to bury sheriff Wagner in this election. You cannot put people in positions that have no experience or little experience and get positive results, it a known fact . I have also heard that the local news media is showing some type of favoritism towards the Wagner campaign. That is a big no,no. The local media should report equally for each candidate and if that's not the case, then a complaint may be filed with the proper authorties to investigate these happenings. With all that said, if anyone sees sheriff Hilton, tell him I said hello and even people in the baton rouge area wants to see him back in office. You are a prime example of what a politician and a sheriff should be. Again thanks for your time in reading my suggestions.
See through your bull---- smoke screen. What a joke you are. You sound like a pay for a good comment to make the old worn out Sheriff look good.. Very funny. Who are you visiting with over there?
Weatherford Roofing

North Little Rock, AR

#3115 Aug 20, 2011
Yal wagonites are some desperate freakin people and are making yourselves look childish. Haha Hilton raised a pile of money today for charity on tv today good job sheriff Hilton. You are so far ahead of Wagner he cannot even see your dust anymore! I can tell by how desperate and immature they are being! Lol
San Led 1776

Alexandria, LA

#3116 Aug 20, 2011
YYou talk about promotions within,try 17years and a child come in and get Lt. bars.Go figure.Hold on we are coming for you chuck.....
Shark

Ville Platte, LA

#3117 Aug 20, 2011
I live in Rapides Parish and here is what the Sheriffs say that surround Our parish. Is Hilton crazy? Why is he running for Sheriff? He is going to get his A-- beat. Rapides has probably one of the best young energetic Sheriffs that Rapides has ever had. Here is another point they bring out. As age rolls on and being in a high powered position and having no competion to challenge you, you become too comfortable with a head that has swelled from power and ego. So you become a fixture and fail to keep up with the fast changing business, World around you and Technology. Things just kindly run on their own. Then you look up after 16 years and you have been left behind. Time to lay it up and retire. No longer can fit in because management styles from years back experience no longer work in todays new world. Hilton is a too old and is a Dinosaur. I think them boys hit it right on the head.
realtalk10-18

Pineville, LA

#3118 Aug 20, 2011
How Ironic..John Flynn ran chuckles, Jacque Roy and now Jerome Hopeless aka hopewell's campaigns. Now Flynn is representing L. Mccann. Loren Lampert threatens Lindsay with project 50 (50 years in jail)so Flynn gets her to roll on Lacour. Only after Flynn, Loren and chuckles get together and plan their little damage control. lacour gets to resign only to be indicted by grand jury after election and then he takes the other narcs down with him to spare him jail time. Flynn thinks he can be next District Attorney of Rapides Parish with help from his boys loren, chuckles, and Jacque. Wishful thinking. plenty of us keeping tabs on ole flynn. He wasn't even a decent asst DA. prosecuted traffic and misdemeanors. Wont be long now.
Shark

Ville Platte, LA

#3119 Aug 20, 2011
Weatherford Roofing wrote:
Yal wagonites are some desperate freakin people and are making yourselves look childish. Haha Hilton raised a pile of money today for charity on tv today good job sheriff Hilton. You are so far ahead of Wagner he cannot even see your dust anymore! I can tell by how desperate and immature they are being! Lol
Hilton, Slocum and Robinson had it all thought out going in. Do not worry about winning, nothing to lose because i will get rich off the show that i put on running against wagner. I am well experienced and i know how reap a harvest off them fringe benefits remember.
Why me

Sulphur, LA

#3120 Aug 20, 2011
Imjustsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. So are you saying that WEH did not know what he was doing when he hired Lacour and later transfered him to Narcotics?
he had boss he had answer to and he wasn't in charge Jasper bay didn't give dam about what he was doing Neither did chuck
Truthhurts

United States

#3121 Aug 20, 2011
Teacher from the Oaks wrote:
Caught Hilton's dirty little political ad on tv last night. You can't believe anything coming out of his campaign. He said he is running a clean campaign. He is a liar and is surrounded by a bunch of two bit liars. I personally heard about the boat report on Indian Creek the day it happened. The people stranded on the lake called the Woodworth police and fire department for help. Their response was call the Sheriff's Department.
Everyone knows the town of Woodworth administration is backing Hilton. SO, these people assumed the police or fire department of Woodworth was going to relay the message to the Sheriff's Dept. They did not. The people waited 4 hours , no one showed up! They called the Sheriff's Dept. pissed off and blamed the Sheriff. Do you think if a car was burining up in at the landing on Indian Creek, and they called the Sheriff, he would say,You need to call the fire department, we don't put out fires! Hell no! THey would dispatch someone immediately, and notify the fire department or 911. The City of Wooodworth administration is working with Hilton to make the SHeriff's office look bad. Oh, when notified, the RSPO took about one hour and 10 minutes to hook up the rescue boat, drive to Indian Creek, and tow in the boater. Not 5 or 6 hours like the commercial stated. That was a lie!!
The boaters should have called 911, period if they needed help. and if they were routed to the police and fire depts of woodworth, they could have called back to get the RSPO. They were in cahoots with the mayor of Woodsworth on this one! More landmines are planned by the hilton camp, you can bet on it. People who donate to hilton's campaign are throwing there money down the drain. Promoting these lies should be against the law. THey are half truths and trying to discredit Sheriff Wagner. When your opponent is ahead, and Sheriff Wagner is way ahead, the only way to catch up is to start playing dirty. I am going to start research every claim by the Hilton camp and shedding some light of truth when I find out it is a lie. We all know Hilton was a good guy years ago, and he has a good cowboy name. But he is not running this campaign, look deeper, and when you see who is behind him, you will understand why is playing dirty. Shame on you William Earl Hilton. I taught you better than that when I was your teacher. I always thought you stood for something good. I was right when you were much younger, but politics hss corrupted you.
Teacher from the Oaks? Sounds like Mrs. Weatherford who just happened to get fired from Oak Hill. Do you suppose she has a motive?
Truthhurts

United States

#3122 Aug 20, 2011
Shark wrote:
<quoted text>Hilton, Slocum and Robinson had it all thought out going in. Do not worry about winning, nothing to lose because i will get rich off the show that i put on running against wagner. I am well experienced and i know how reap a harvest off them fringe benefits remember.
Hmmmm.... this person sure sounds a tremendous amount like Bishop, Turkey Creek, We Got Em... Haven't heard from them lately either.... change your name again Chuckles? Nobody is gonna fight this hard for someone unless they got a hell of a lot to lose!

Since: Aug 11

Pineville, LA

#3123 Aug 20, 2011
K to the 3 wrote:
To all our white non-jews, you need to vote Hilton in office this time. WE need to take things over like they used to be. THe white man is losing power with these educated forward thinking young nerds. They need to go back to school and let us run things like they need to be run. WE is white powere.
You are an idiot and knowing William Earl, he would not approve of this statement. If you think you are trying to help STOP. Hilton's camp doesn't need you nor do they want it!!!
gityasome

Alexandria, LA

#3125 Aug 20, 2011
Ya know drug heads, drunk drivers, thugs, rapists and murderers are bad enough but Hell has a special place reserved for a man that would steal another fellas pot bellied pig! Is there no humanity?!
not in the click

United States

#3126 Aug 20, 2011
Isn't Chuck the ex-trooper that quit, because a black guy got promoted and he didn't?
Imjustsayin

United States

#3127 Aug 20, 2011
Weatherford Roofing wrote:
Pot calling the kettle black. A wise man once told me if you step back and listen.. The ignorant people in the room will present themselves.
Imjustsayin

United States

#3128 Aug 20, 2011
San Led 1776 wrote:
YYou talk about promotions within,try 17years and a child come in and get Lt. bars.Go figure.Hold on we are coming for you chuck.....
Just because you were there for seventeen years doesn't necessarily mean you deserve a promotion nor does it mean you are qualified for the position.

Since: Aug 11

Alexandria, LA

#3129 Aug 20, 2011
Imjustsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you were there for seventeen years doesn't necessarily mean you deserve a promotion nor does it mean you are qualified for the position.
You are correct in that, however, if you are deserving and qualified and passed up simply because Wagner promised someone else that position to someone less qualified simply to satisfy an election promise is totally WRONG!!!
Why me

United States

#3130 Aug 20, 2011
Imjustsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
what make you think you are qualified yourself and I don't give a dam what nobody say the promotion that have been done under Wagner adminstration it was predetermined before the promotion broad took place and you wonder How I know that go figure it piss me off that shit has happen the pass 3.5 years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evergreen Presbyterian Ministries Fri seeking 1
Waco Tragedy May 21 Biker Chic 5
News Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on solic... (Jun '14) May 20 SGB 26
pineville high coach (Dec '12) May 20 justin 17
WEH To Launch Reelection Bid (Rapides Sheriff) May 18 Skillet 4
Hippie Kid Says He Has Long Hair Coz Jesus May 17 bpbmint 10
Olive Garden coming to Alexandria (Jul '11) May 17 bpbmint 57
More from around the web

Alexandria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE