Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Ilikechickentoo wrote:
Hey homo, dont eat there if u dont like it. U compare gays to blacks? Really! Regaurdless of what u think the world does not have to like u. Deal with it and stop crying.
Oh yea, go throw up now!
Akabigdaddy wrote:
Gay Rights is sick from too much jizz
I expect this level of childishness from Evangelical Christians who hate gays and lesbians. You are both very sad excuses for human beings. You are the most despicable two people in this discussion and you should both be taken outside of a Chic fil A and made a public example of so that we can see just how ugly CFA supporters are.

This is unacceptable behavior, you two. Grow the hell up. Treat gays with the same respect you would show your own loved ones.
Gay Rights

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Sidebar:
I get to call you inbred hicks because you have no respect for me or gay Americans. I will treat you with the same discourtesy as you have shown me. If you have a problem with me calling you an inbred hick, then don't use derogatory terms to address me.
Gay Rights

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

dickdonttastelikechicken wrote:
God bless chic-fil-a ...wish we had 'em up here in the northeast(unlike mr.gayrights,of which we have WAAAY too many of here in the n.e.)
God bless?

You feel God should bless an organization whose head honcho thinks America is inviting God's wrath for choosing to treat fellow Americans with the same rights you and I as heterosexual couples get to enjoy? You feel God should bless a business supported by people who use words like homo and fag? You feel God should bless a judgmental oppressive religious organization which wants to impose its world view upon our country?

If you don't believe in gay marriage, your choice is pretty simple. Don't be gay and let others who are gay live their lives with freedom at their side. Instead of imposing your religious views upon us, keep your religious views and other Americans can live with theirs without your interference.

You have a really screwed up concept of what is good and evil. Do a little more praying and soul searching before you decide to express that kind of an opinion on a public forum. You know God frowns upon your behavior and the behaviors of those who have supported CFA. You know better than to throw your support behind something so despicable.

There is absolutely no difference between your opinions and the opinions of those who supported slavery and racial inequality. The same tired and dated arguments were used then to make blacks out to be abominations. The same tired and dated viewpoints were just as vocal back then as you are now, just as judgmental, and just as hateful. The only difference is, the word used then was the N word and now it's "homo" and "fag."

It's exactly the same and not ironic that it exists like this in the South.
Akabigdaddy

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Dude, its not just the south. Booty pirates are hated all over the world.
Anonymous

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Gay Rights wrote:
For the record, I am straight. The homophobia in Alexandria is disgusting.
I can compare gay rights to the Civil Rights Movement because it is about Civil Rights, you fools. This is about equality under the law. Leave it to a bunch of inbred southern hicks to be so oblivious to the inequality in America.
You people should be ashamed of yourselves for expressing this level of hatred.
(Original Poster, Mr. Upset, this is why you are tired of people telling you that you hate people. These last few jerks are standing next to you. You are guilty by association.)
You are profiling
Diana D

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Gay Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been employees at CFA fired for being gay. I'm sorry you choose to ignore the reality that is CFA's poor business practices. From the top down, it is a Christian organization that exerts its world view upon its employees. There are gay employees who have spoken out, but many of them are still in the closet. If they were to come out, the would face the consequences and the managers in question would find some other excuse to fire them.
This happens to non-whites all the time. Someone is black, but a manager will find some excuse to dismiss them. They are either not hired or fired for reasons of racial discrimination, but it is institutionalized racism, so sadly, people like you don't know the difference.

Lastly, CFA does not leave this "shit" at home. It is their public company mission statement. It is a publicly Christian right-wing business led by people who want to oppress the rights of gays in this country. The "traditional" marriage bullshit is company policy.
What you fail to understand is the dividing line between public and private. That is the root of our differences here. I see a company who has made it its goal to push religious doctrine upon its employees and its business model. CFA and its executives have long held these opinions and use company money and influence to support their agenda. It ceases to become a private opinion when an entire company is the mouthpiece. A company is not a private citizen.
You are speaking much too eloquently for these Neanderthals.(Pardon my insult to Neanderthals)Please don't waste your time, emotions or intelligence. Unfortunately these are some of the people these United States are made up of and there's no way you can educate them. Just smile and nod and kiss a girl.:)
AnonMouse

Olla, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Gay Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been employees at CFA fired for being gay. I'm sorry you choose to ignore the reality that is CFA's poor business practices. From the top down, it is a Christian organization that exerts its world view upon its employees. There are gay employees who have spoken out, but many of them are still in the closet. If they were to come out, the would face the consequences and the managers in question would find some other excuse to fire them.
This happens to non-whites all the time. Someone is black, but a manager will find some excuse to dismiss them. They are either not hired or fired for reasons of racial discrimination, but it is institutionalized racism, so sadly, people like you don't know the difference.
Lastly, CFA does not leave this "shit" at home. It is their public company mission statement. It is a publicly Christian right-wing business led by people who want to oppress the rights of gays in this country. The "traditional" marriage bullshit is company policy.
What you fail to understand is the dividing line between public and private. That is the root of our differences here. I see a company who has made it its goal to push religious doctrine upon its employees and its business model. CFA and its executives have long held these opinions and use company money and influence to support their agenda. It ceases to become a private opinion when an entire company is the mouthpiece. A company is not a private citizen.
Let's simplify things a bit, you're a fucking idiot. CFA is a private company, being gay doesn't equate to being black, CFA does indeed have gay employees, and there is no requirement at CFA for an employee to be in a traditional marriage. The owners said they operate their business with certain Christian traditions (closing on Sundays) and they donate to organizations that are in sync with their belief of the traditional marriage (man and woman). If you don't like it, keep your ass out of CFA,,, it makes for a better place for me to visit if you aren't there.

One more thing, you are as gay as the lisping retard that drove through the CFA, posted his prissy shit-fit on YouTube, and got his ass fired. But it's a free country, feel free to keep denying it.

Have a nice day!:-)
Akabigdaddy

Center Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Diana D, u sound like a bush hog.. Is it true?
How do u get 4 homosexuals on 1 bar stool?
Turn it up side down!
Anonymous

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

To GayRights and Diana D., you may think you are being successful with your many rants and accusations, however, the tact you are using is very transparent. You start with a rebuttal, then continuously tack on other comments, inuendos, names, offers to help pack, etc, in order to prod and exasurbate the readers into surrendering to emotion and retaliating with the same, which is your goal, to make our side of CFA supporters appear radical, when, in fact, the radical elements are the liberals, whether gay or straight. You seem to want a utopian world where everyone is in agreement with your slanted opinions and where free will has no place, unless it is yours. I refuse to be goaded by your efforts and hold firm to the fact that CFA is a business built on the basis of its products and not its political opinions. Everyday conservatives listen to music and watch TV filled with liberal personages because of their music talent and acting ability, not their political views. Try to assimilate in your very small minds that we are here, we have our own opinions, we are Christian, we have bibles, we support the 2nd ammendment as well as the 1st, we hold to the 10 commandments and we are getting very tired of hearing the whinnings of the radical left. With that, I will say "have a nice day" and spend your time asking yourselves if there is a better place for you perhaps other than the USA. Sorry to disappoint you but this Neanderthal, Red Neck, Gun Packing, Bible Clutching, Red Blooded, American By Birth, Southern By the Grace of God, Country Boy will not succumb to your ways of thinking and will be in the background to constantly remind you there are more opinions than yours.
Eye wanna no

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

I don't care if you're gay, straight or bent.
Why do gays demand public acceptance? Aren't you comfortable in your own lifestyle?
I thought we all have the right to be what we want to be.
But, gays want to hear everybody say they endorse such behavior. Shut up already and do your own thing.
Don't tell me that I have to endorse what I believe is a perversion.
No name

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Gay Rights wrote:
It sickens me to know people went to Chic fil A on that Appreciation Day because they don't want equality in America. It sickens me to know that they feel the way they do about gay people. It sickens me to read the things that were said by people inside those restaurants. It resembles the things people used to say about blacks.
If you want to complain about kiss-ins and people holding signs outside of Chic fil A, you are telling us all you are on the wrong side of history. The same mentality existed about black people when blacks protested using sit-ins, so I do not find it at all surprising that in a southern city, we find the same bigotry being expressed about protests against the social injustice that is religiously motivated homophobia. I grew up with the Civil Rights Movement and now, I am watching the same thing unfold for another group of people. The LGBT community needs American support. They have my support.
I'm a private citizen. I can have my beliefs. You are a private citizen. You can have your beliefs. Dan Cathy is a private citizen. He can have his beliefs. What we cannot do is intertwine those beliefs with a business that must abide by the laws of the USA. You run a fair business or you don't run one at all. This idea of a Christian-oriented business is a scary new trend that can only end badly for the United States. Chic fil A has a very public admission of just how important religion is to their business. It isn't a private opinion and as such, it ceases to be something free from criticism. It becomes discrimination.
The Appreciation Day was designed to say to all of America that Christians disagree with gay rights and equality under the law. It is the Christian support of Chic fil A that has said "my way or the highway." Evangelicals want everyone to oppose gay rights. They are the ones who wish to silence the voices in this country.
You muet stay sick a lot...
DATFULLMOONFURY

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Gay Rights wrote:
So you support their discriminatory hiring practices which prevent gay people from working there?
That is definitely hating someone. The company won't hire them because they are gay. The company won't allow them to continue to work there if they come out. Chic fil A cares what sexual preference we have, but they shouldn't.
Dan Cathy donates money to candidates and organizations which all want to tell us what religion we should practice and what sexual preference we should have.
Instead of complaining about the liberal press, hold this business accountable for their poor and unfair business practices. You're one uninformed Louisiana resident if you think this is all about liberal hate. Chic fil A is not at all the business you made it out to be.

Chic Fil A DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE!!! There are many gay men/women working there. They are simply using their rights to freedom of speech and freedom of religion. They earn their money, they can support what ever cause they want to support. Gay people don't support groups that aren't filled with gay people, why should religious people support groups that aren't religious??
Akabigdaddy

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

They hire gays? Woodworth needs a job!
No name

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Gay Rights wrote:
Also, if you don't like it when Americans express their right to protest a social injustice, then I will help you pack your bags so you can move to another country.
That works both ways.Go live in Ca. with the rest of your "sole mates".
Enjoying The Circus

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Akabigdaddy wrote:
They hire gays? Woodworth needs a job!
I don't think "Woodworth" can tear himself/herself away from his/her computer. He/She has too many things to post about WEH.
He/She is not a happy camper!
Yeah yeah- whatever

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Gay Rights wrote:
So you support their discriminatory hiring practices which prevent gay people from working there?
That is definitely hating someone. The company won't hire them because they are gay. The company won't allow them to continue to work there if they come out. Chic fil A cares what sexual preference we have, but they shouldn't.
Dan Cathy donates money to candidates and organizations which all want to tell us what religion we should practice and what sexual preference we should have.
Instead of complaining about the liberal press, hold this business accountable for their poor and unfair business practices. You're one uninformed Louisiana resident if you think this is all about liberal hate. Chic fil A is not at all the business you made it out to be.
The last time I checked, it was illegal to ask ones sexual orientation upon being hired. If you've read the news lately, you'll see MANY gay men are employed by Chik-fil-A and loved it until all you hate mongers started your crap. As for what organizations Chik-fil-A supports, it's their money, they can utilize it whenever and however they see fit. I don't see gay groups donating to Christian organizations, so what's the big deal?? The Bible is the Bible and it's not going to change just because some people can't fight the urge to do what should not be done, ie: same sex unions. Gay people say they're born that way. I think it has to do with self control. Just because you want something doesn't mean you should get it... you have to use self control. Something the gay groups just dont get...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Anyone who oppresses another person
because their choices conflict with their
own personal choices...is a bigot.
You are not "Christian" .. you are a BIGOT
Chicken eater

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

CFA is not a Christian business but one that operates on biblical principles. Not everyone who works there is a Christian and I know for a fact they don't ask about your beliefs in faith or if you are gay or straight. They care about your character and work ethic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 7 hr Not Landrieu 3,042
"Dr." John Hill (May '11) 11 hr Rad 7
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... 13 hr ConstitutionParty 88
Impact of CLTCC campus projected at millions of... Aug 25 Just passing thru 2
Malcolm X. Lavardain, City Council Aug 25 Marye Street Watc... 3
Bar room on corner of Bolton ave. & Rapides ave. Aug 23 Alexandria Resident 3
Judge Race Aug 22 Metoyer for Divis... 4
•••
•••
•••

Alexandria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000