attractive lady @ chuck e. cheese

Posted in the Alexandria Forum

Shalamar

Mckinney, TX

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I was n chuck e. cheese on sat the 2nd and there was a very attractive caucasion woman. She was there with who appeared to be two daughters. I was there with my sons. Our tables were next to each other and we were facing one another. I could not take my eyes off! She wore a small white jacket, nice looking jeans on her and shoes that once I describe she will know who I'm talking about. She was wearing running shoes and they are a loud color between pink and peach. Dark colored maroon nail polish that looked awesome! I want to meet her, desperately
PlayaHater

Pineville, LA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
lol Caucasian you funny...you most definitely not Caucasian...or you would not say Caucasian when describing an attractive woman...no reason to be race specific, Shalamar...I hope you find out, and she single...don't mess around with a married woman or I hope her man kill you. Peace.

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 3, 2013
PlayaHater wrote:
lol Caucasian you funny...you most definitely not Caucasian...or you would not say Caucasian when describing an attractive woman...no reason to be race specific, Shalamar...I hope you find out, and she single...don't mess around with a married woman or I hope her man kill you. Peace.
If you can't say something nice, say it to his face, Playahater.
Shalamar

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2013
HarleyTeeFord wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't say something nice, say it to his face, Playahater.
Thanx HarleyTeeFord! I don't pay jackasses any mind!
Pizza pie king

Pineville, LA

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Shalamar wrote:
I was n chuck e. cheese on sat the 2nd and there was a very attractive caucasion woman. She was there with who appeared to be two daughters. I was there with my sons. Our tables were next to each other and we were facing one another. I could not take my eyes off! She wore a small white jacket, nice looking jeans on her and shoes that once I describe she will know who I'm talking about. She was wearing running shoes and they are a loud color between pink and peach. Dark colored maroon nail polish that looked awesome! I want to meet her, desperately
LOL, you had the best chance while you were there to meet her. What are you looking to happen now?

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Pizza pie king wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you had the best chance while you were there to meet her. What are you looking to happen now?
The chance that she may look on here.

I hope you posted something on Craigs List too, OP.
TRO

Pineville, LA

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Yeah, I hope she looks on here and sees this so she can immediately file for a restraining order. What a stalking perv!

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 8, 2013
TRO wrote:
Yeah, I hope she looks on here and sees this so she can immediately file for a restraining order. What a stalking perv!
How is he stalking her?
Shalamar

Irving, TX

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Pizza pie king wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you had the best chance while you were there to meet her. What are you looking to happen now?
I know but smetimes u can't...
Shalamar

Irving, TX

#10 Feb 25, 2013
TRO wrote:
Yeah, I hope she looks on here and sees this so she can immediately file for a restraining order. What a stalking perv!
F**k u n ya mammie bich!
Shalamar

Irving, TX

#11 Feb 25, 2013
F**K YOU N YOUR MOMMA BICH N TH HORSE U RODE N ON BECAUSE U R A F**KN LOSER WIT NO JOB! BEEYAAAACH! HUG THEEZE NUTS HO!
KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!! NOW!!!

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Shalamar, you're showing your Middle Eastern roots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) 2 hr Maria Borello 9
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... (Apr '14) 2 hr Hates A Thief 112
Supreme Court Suspends Phillip Terrell 4 hr Nodameen 9
What is up at the District Attorney Office ? 14 hr WhatTheHeck Hates... 59
News Illegal Alien, Wife, Arrested for Making Child ... (Mar '08) May 1 BringItOn 48
Broasted Chicken May 1 FingerLickingGood 1
News Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on solic... (Jun '14) May 1 Her True Friend 22
More from around the web

Alexandria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]