Queen of the POB/Bandidos Motorcycle ...

Queen of the POB/Bandidos Motorcycle Club

Posted in the Alexandria Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
4U2KNOW

Detroit, MI

#1 Oct 24, 2011
Do we really want the POB/Bandidos running the Clerks Office? I don't. The proof is in today's paper look at page 3 at Mrs Hooters picture. Ask Mrs Hooter wait I mean the queen of the POB/Bandidos what DILAGAF means.
LMAO

Ball, LA

#2 Oct 24, 2011
OMG that is so crazy this is so true! I just looked at the paper and there is a person standing right behind Mrs Hooter with a POB jacket and it said DILIGAF what does that mean? Well I looked it up and I was shocked. I also found out the POB was tied to the Bandidos that is known for major drug trades here in Louisiana. This has been Mrs Hooters only community she has done. Wake up people do we need this in our Clerks office?
IMAFOURWHELLER

Alexandria, LA

#3 Oct 24, 2011
DILLIGAF
Do I look like I give a %#@&
VOTE STEWART
Peace in Rapides Parish

Alexandria, LA

#4 Oct 24, 2011
LMAO wrote:
OMG that is so crazy this is so true! I just looked at the paper and there is a person standing right behind Mrs Hooter with a POB jacket and it said DILIGAF what does that mean? Well I looked it up and I was shocked. I also found out the POB was tied to the Bandidos that is known for major drug trades here in Louisiana. This has been Mrs Hooters only community she has done. Wake up people do we need this in our Clerks office?
Ms. Hooter has been with the clerk of court for many years. This did
not affect her work. She is not that type of person. This motorcycle
club brought food, that is why they were there and then left. They
also do fund raisers for children.
jay

Monroe, LA

#5 Oct 24, 2011
What fund raisers have they done?
Southern Baptist

Pineville, LA

#6 Oct 24, 2011
IMAFOURWHELLER wrote:
DILLIGAF
Do I look like I give a %#@&
VOTE STEWART
Yes, please do vot for Lin. A vote for Lin is a vote for the big church on Rapides Ave to control this city and community more than it does now.
Iron Horse

Pineville, LA

#8 Oct 24, 2011
jay wrote:
What fund raisers have they done?
I am not a member but they have participated in many if not most motorcycle rides put on by other clubs. What fund raisers have you participated in?
Iron Horse

Pineville, LA

#9 Oct 24, 2011
Funny how Lin decided to bring it to the public's attention about excessive fees in the clerk's office after Ms. Ryland retired. If she was so concerned about us why didn't she run against Ryland the last election? Probably because that novel idea of hers would not fly against Ryland and Ryland would have sold the public that the fees are not excessive. It is a pretty cheap shot for her supporters to drag out the non-related issues to win a race..Getting desperate is see. That worked out reall well for Jerome Hopewell in the city marshal race. He did not make it to the run off with his smut campaign.
LMAO

Shreveport, LA

#10 Oct 25, 2011
This has been the only community service she has done for the past 23 years and she admitted to that. The facts are there. The only reason why she has joined the Kiwanas to make her image look better. The only thing she came up with was that she raised a child and that was her community service lmao. We have all done that. I will never vote for someone like this who's only community service has been to the POB
LMAO

Shreveport, LA

#11 Oct 25, 2011
Iron Horse wrote:
Funny how Lin decided to bring it to the public's attention about excessive fees in the clerk's office after Ms. Ryland retired. If she was so concerned about us why didn't she run against Ryland the last election? Probably because that novel idea of hers would not fly against Ryland and Ryland would have sold the public that the fees are not excessive. It is a pretty cheap shot for her supporters to drag out the non-related issues to win a race..Getting desperate is see. That worked out reall well for Jerome Hopewell in the city marshal race. He did not make it to the run off with his smut campaign.
Where have you been during this election didn't listen to the other candidates that ran or went to any of the forums. It seems that you have not. Keep your close mind since I know you are for Hooter. I voted for Thompson the first go around and I will not vote for Hooter this time since I see now what values she has.
NeighborofHooter

Corinth, MS

#12 Oct 25, 2011
You people are crazy. I live on the same street as Mrs. Hooter and have known both her and her husband for over 10 years. They are friendly, hard working folks and if I ever needed anything I know all I would have to do is ask them. They are good neighbors. I think the one I would be afraid of running the Clerk of Court's office is the person who started this thread on this forum. Ms. Dyess has really shown her true colors with this type of crap.
Voter

Alexandria, LA

#13 Oct 25, 2011
Lin is running off of her daddy's coattails just like Chuck. I will vote for Robin again. Experience counts!!!!!!
n gods hands

Washington, DC

#14 Oct 25, 2011
Voter wrote:
Lin is running off of her daddy's coattails just like Chuck. I will vote for Robin again. Experience counts!!!!!!
You got it. HOOTER for clerk!!!!!
WeShallSee

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2011
Since when did your father being a good, reputable man become a bad thing?

By the way, every person in that clerk's office is there because their momma or daddy "KNEW" someone!

Try campaigning for your candidate, rather than stressing your self out campaigning against the other!
IMAFOURWHELLER

Alexandria, LA

#16 Oct 25, 2011
Southern Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, please do vot for Lin. A vote for Lin is a vote for the big church on Rapides Ave to control this city and community more than it does now.
Bless you my dear. You show the other side of your face when you blast anothers relegion.
Anonymous

Alexandria, LA

#17 Oct 25, 2011
Sounds like to me someone sure thinks they know alot about the P.O.B. MC; however, they are so far from the truth it isn't even funny. First off, I must say if you do your research, you will see that the P.O.B. MC works very hard every year with the Rapides Sherriffs Dept and Local Law Enforcement to raise money for the children of Central Louisiana "Toys for Tots", not to mention that they support the Patriot Guard Riders, who by the way support their military families by showing their respect during times of loss of a vetran who gave his or her life to you, me and this wonderful country we call the USA! Not to mention, the P.O.B MC is a social MC where UPSTANDING individuals who work hard, and take a great interest in helping any community for a better quality of life. So before you jump to judgment do your research.

Second of all you will note that Mrs. Hooter's husband has NEVER BEEN A PRESIDENT/PAST PRESIDENT of ANY CLUB MOTORCYCLE RELATED.

Third, I pray for those who are spreading lies about Mrs. Hooter and her family, and as a christan, I pray that those lies drop to the ground and fall upon deaf ears as the person and/or persons involved in spreading these outragous lies apparently have an ill agenda and have nothing better to do.

Forthly, I ask that you not take my word but research for your own information about the P.O.B. MC as to me this group of individuals apparently care for their community and strive to help others. Can you say the same? Do you get out and donate to those in need? Or do you sit back condem a group of men who wear a patch and ride a motorcycle just because they do not look like a person of your standards?

I am voting for Hooter because she is qualified for the job and she is dependable, honest and hardworking. I will not judge her because of some picture in the paper.

I encourage you to think outside this forum and vote for the most qualified.
bobby

Pineville, LA

#18 Oct 26, 2011
LMAO wrote:
OMG that is so crazy this is so true! I just looked at the paper and there is a person standing right behind Mrs Hooter with a POB jacket and it said DILIGAF what does that mean? Well I looked it up and I was shocked. I also found out the POB was tied to the Bandidos that is known for major drug trades here in Louisiana. This has been Mrs Hooters only community she has done. Wake up people do we need this in our Clerks office?
POB around this area stands for PACK OF (OLD) BASTARDS and they got that name because one of their wives called them that one time and it stuck. That group is always helping someone raise money for medical bills or something they are in need of. From the precentage of voters that voted for her in the first round I don't think your slander worked. And at least she rides with HER husband, not like some of the other elected officals in the courthouse who ride someone elses spouse.
bobby

Pineville, LA

#19 Oct 26, 2011
Babyblue1992 wrote:
Sounds like to me someone sure thinks they know alot about the P.O.B. MC; however, they are so far from the truth it isn't even funny. First off, I must say if you do your research, you will see that the P.O.B. MC works very hard every year with the Rapides Sherriffs Dept and Local Law Enforcement to raise money for the children of Central Louisiana "Toys for Tots", not to mention that they support the Patriot Guard Riders, who by the way support their military families by showing their respect during times of loss of a vetran who gave his or her life to you, me and this wonderful country we call the USA! Not to mention, the P.O.B MC is a social MC where UPSTANDING individuals who work hard, and take a great interest in helping any community for a better quality of life. So before you jump to judgment do your research.
Second of all you will note that Mrs. Hooter's husband has NEVER BEEN A PRESIDENT/PAST PRESIDENT of ANY CLUB MOTORCYCLE RELATED.
Third, I pray for those who are spreading lies about Mrs. Hooter and her family, and as a christan, I pray that those lies drop to the ground and fall upon deaf ears as the person and/or persons involved in spreading these outragous lies apparently have an ill agenda and have nothing better to do.
Forthly, I ask that you not take my word but research for your own information about the P.O.B. MC as to me this group of individuals apparently care for their community and strive to help others. Can you say the same? Do you get out and donate to those in need? Or do you sit back condem a group of men who wear a patch and ride a motorcycle just because they do not look like a person of your standards?
I am voting for Hooter because she is qualified for the job and she is dependable, honest and hardworking. I will not judge her because of some picture in the paper.
I encourage you to think outside this forum and vote for the most qualified.
Very good post!!! I did not read it until I had posted but I found it very informative. I am not in this group (obviously) but I have friends that have been for years and I knew they did a lot of great things but I didn't realize it was so vast. Thanks for setting the record straight.
Smartypants

Toledo, OH

#20 Oct 26, 2011
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>POB around this area stands for PACK OF (OLD) BASTARDS and they got that name because one of their wives called them that one time and it stuck. That group is always helping someone raise money for medical bills or something they are in need of. From the precentage of voters that voted for her in the first round I don't think your slander worked. And at least she rides with HER husband, not like some of the other elected officals in the courthouse who ride someone elses spouse.
Careful...those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
sunshine

Pineville, LA

#21 Oct 26, 2011
LMAO wrote:
This has been the only community service she has done for the past 23 years and she admitted to that. The facts are there. The only reason why she has joined the Kiwanas to make her image look better. The only thing she came up with was that she raised a child and that was her community service lmao. We have all done that. I will never vote for someone like this who's only community service has been to the POB
POOR YOU!!! Being a wife & mother are full time jobs if you do them right, and then she had her job at the clerks office, went to church on Sundays, now when does that leave ALL this time that YOU think she should have been neglecting her first duties? This just tells me that she never planned on running for political office because most of them feel pressured to run out and join every organization because people like you "expect" them to do that. I just want her to be the best clerk of court Rapides Parish has ever had and I hope it doesn't interfer with her family life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of JACQUES M. ROY as Mayor? (Jan '14) 7 hr Big D 29
dumpster diving in alexandria Aug 16 Graphic_Ghoul 8
Confederate Statue Aug 16 Genealogy Fan 7
News Dispute over music leads to shooting (May '08) Aug 11 JaddaaB 3
Babysitter needed ASAP Aug 7 Mom101 1
News 27 suspects arrested in Alexandria prostitution... (Sep '09) Aug 3 justbeurself 23
Greg Wampler Aug 3 Nate Boucher 2

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages