Alexandria sting results in 17 arrest...

Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on soliciting for prostitution charges

There are 26 comments on the The Town Talk story from Jun 10, 2014, titled Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on soliciting for prostitution charges. In it, The Town Talk reports that:

Seventeen men are facing soliciting for prostitution charges following a sting operation aimed at thwarting human trafficking and child-sex abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Town Talk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hahahaha

United States

#22 Aug 29, 2014
If you're talking about the girl who worked at the stick she is psycho. I saw her beat the brakes off of someone at least 2 times. She is awesome.
Her True Friend

United States

#23 May 1, 2015
Laura is getting out in 3 or 4 weeks. She has told me that she has tried contacting Ziad by phone, email, and letters numerous times to find out if she can retrieve her belongings and gets no response. I think that it's pathetic that a grown man, who has always had it made thanks to daddy, would let this girl he was dating for all that time leave prison after 5 years and won't even return her personal property. I also found out that after she went to prison Ziad booted her kid out of her house and changed the locks so her family or friends couldn't get in to move her stuff. What a loser! That's her thanks for keeping her mouth shut when she was asked how involved he was in the game. No matter what she did she was, is and always will be too good for that scum.
just me

United States

#24 May 7, 2015
Smiling at Karma wrote:
It's pretty funny that Ziad Bouz got busted for picking up prostitutes. His long-term girlfriend has been sitting in jail for 3 years because she wouldn't name names. Ziad didn't stand by her, stole everything from her and left her to rot alone. I really hope she gets this news where she is at.
It's hilarious
Jamie

United States

#25 May 10, 2015
Her True Friend wrote:
Laura is getting out in 3 or 4 weeks. She has told me that she has tried contacting Ziad by phone, email, and letters numerous times to find out if she can retrieve her belongings and gets no response. I think that it's pathetic that a grown man, who has always had it made thanks to daddy, would let this girl he was dating for all that time leave prison after 5 years and won't even return her personal property. I also found out that after she went to prison Ziad booted her kid out of her house and changed the locks so her family or friends couldn't get in to move her stuff. What a loser! That's her thanks for keeping her mouth shut when she was asked how involved he was in the game. No matter what she did she was, is and always will be too good for that scum.
What a man (NOT)
SGB

United States

#26 May 20, 2015
Smiling at Karma wrote:
It's pretty funny that Ziad Bouz got busted for picking up prostitutes. His long-term girlfriend has been sitting in jail for 3 years because she wouldn't name names. Ziad didn't stand by her, stole everything from her and left her to rot alone. I really hope she gets this news where she is at.
He is an embarassment to his family, a thief, a meth head, and just weird.
SGB

United States

#27 May 20, 2015
I am going to send this to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hippie Kid Says He Has Long Hair Coz Jesus 1 hr flattopper 12
Roy "Bubba" James candidate for Sheriff of Rapi... 3 hr Nodameen 16
Debate: Gay Marriage - Alexandria, LA (Aug '11) Jun 30 i got sick 16
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... (Apr '14) Jun 30 TellTheTruth 128
Chris Tyler Announces for Dist. #27 State Rep. Jun 30 Inside scoop 9
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) Jun 29 Alexuser 19,924
John Simoneaux Jun 26 TigerFan27 2
More from around the web

Alexandria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages