notsohappy

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 May 2, 2014
Attended a funeral at Gallagher funeral home in ball, was not impressed at all!very fake staff, lady at front desk to lazy to get up and really help with anything. And she wasn't dressed like a funeral home employee at all... I heard it was family owned, this family needs to go to a different to town!
Earl

Alexandria, LA

#2 May 13, 2014
I died last week and my funeral was held there, I couldn't be more happy with the way things turned out best place to have your funeral if you ask me. They really know how to put the fun in funeral if you know what I mean
Mr Morgan

Shreveport, LA

#3 May 14, 2014
I heard people are just dyin' to get in there.
Say What

Alexandria, LA

#4 May 14, 2014
Earl and Mr. Morgan, thanks for the laughs.
Actually, I have heard some good comments about Gallagher's.
Kay

Alexandria, LA

#6 Jul 24, 2014
I have not had a funeral there, but I deal with them... I work for a life insurance co and they have been very courteous and helpful.. Everyone will have something they don't like, no matter where they go...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who do you want to be the next rapides parish s... (Mar '11) 1 hr Justmythoughts 19,914
Evergreen Presbyterian Ministries 5 hr seeking 1
Waco Tragedy Thu Biker Chic 5
News Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on solic... (Jun '14) Wed SGB 26
pineville high coach (Dec '12) Wed justin 17
WEH To Launch Reelection Bid (Rapides Sheriff) May 18 Skillet 4
Hippie Kid Says He Has Long Hair Coz Jesus May 17 bpbmint 10
More from around the web

Alexandria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]