nedda job

Alexandria, LA

#1 Mar 2, 2014
I need to find a job that dosnt drug test in alexandria
Elderly Reader

Alexandria, LA

#2 Mar 2, 2014
Try "yard man"!.
Why would we trust you in any other occupation?
You are a serious liability risk.
nedda job

Alexandria, LA

#3 Mar 2, 2014
How so? Just because I enjoy smoking at home dosnt mean I go to work high
Called sacrifice

Pineville, LA

#4 Mar 2, 2014
nedda job wrote:
How so? Just because I enjoy smoking at home dosnt mean I go to work high
Small sacrifice to make,in order to hold a job!
CEO who knows

Merced, CA

#5 Mar 2, 2014
Really? By drug testing, companies are "weeding" out those persons who have no regard for rules and laws. Breaking the law by possessing, purchasing and using an illegal drug shows who and what you are; as well as what you want out of life---which appears to be free lunches served to you in a jail cell. Companies don't want the drama and bad reputation they would get having drug using/law breaking people for employees. SMH!!!!
nedda job

Alexandria, LA

#6 Mar 3, 2014
CEO who knows wrote:
Really? By drug testing, companies are "weeding" out those persons who have no regard for rules and laws. Breaking the law by possessing, purchasing and using an illegal drug shows who and what you are; as well as what you want out of life---which appears to be free lunches served to you in a jail cell. Companies don't want the drama and bad reputation they would get having drug using/law breaking people for employees. SMH!!!!
I dont think you could be more wrong. I mean dont get me wrong your right about companies trying to weed people and what have you but just beause i use drugs that dosnt show who and what i am. Some of the most successful people in the world use drugs. Theres a time and place for everything and I know when its not the time and place to do it. So I just dont see how you can sit there and jude me like that just because I use drugs, you dont even know anything about me becides thhe fact I use drugs and of course thats the only thing that matters to you or anybody. What I do in my time is my choice, im not out hurting anyone or causing any problems with anyone else. I sit in my house smoke my weed and mind my own business so I really dont see what the problem is.
CEO who knows

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2014
This is not judging you. Reality is Criminals are people who break the law and go to jail. Companies don't want to spend their time and money hiring and training you. It will be wasted when you go to jail for what you are doing. They will have to start all over filling your spot. Companies need an asset to their business. You would be a liability and waste of their time and money. I'm not trying to change you. You need to understand why companies don't waste their time and money. Maybe you should consider moving to Colorado so your smoking lifestyle isn't a liability to them.

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Mar 4, 2014
nedda job wrote:
I need to find a job that dosnt drug test in alexandria
Try quitting drugs!
no name Nelson

Alexandria, LA

#10 Apr 3, 2014
Academy sports and outdoors dosnt test or atleast they didnt a few months ago
rf1234cxdfdsddsd s

Irvington, NJ

#12 Sep 14, 2014
CEO who knows wrote:
This is not judging you. Reality is Criminals are people who break the law and go to jail. Companies don't want to spend their time and money hiring and training you. It will be wasted when you go to jail for what you are doing. They will have to start all over filling your spot. Companies need an asset to their business. You would be a liability and waste of their time and money. I'm not trying to change you. You need to understand why companies don't waste their time and money. Maybe you should consider moving to Colorado so your smoking lifestyle isn't a liability to them.
"CEO WHOKNOWS" don't you have minions to talk down to? Get back to work.
inthenestof3

New Brunswick, NJ

#13 Sep 24, 2014
CEO who knows wrote:
Not EVERYONE who uses drugs will be arrested and sent to jail!!! So.....it's not really fair to "assume" that a company would be wasting their time and money on someone who smokes weed. Just because you smoke weed, doesn't make you a bad person or a potential "jail bird."
MyBestFriend IsADog

Alexandria, LA

#14 Sep 24, 2014
Currently, in Louisiana, smoking 'wwed" is illegal.
And thusly, you are a crimminal, making you a potential "jail bird."
Tanner1166

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2014
None of you retards even answer the question. You just judge the guy. He asked, "what jobs do not drug test?"
wdouno

Campobello, SC

#16 Oct 13, 2014
CEO who knows wrote:
I guess u have always been an angel. well i know that something GOD put on this earth can't b that bad. I personally think that alcohol has killed people past present and future. I think alcohol tests should b given. If the world is gonna control the past present and
Future. ALCOHOL TESTING

Since: Sep 11

Alexandria

#17 Oct 14, 2014
wdouno wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess u have always been an angel. well i know that something GOD put on this earth can't b that bad. I personally think that alcohol has killed people past present and future. I think alcohol tests should b given. If the world is gonna control the past present and
Future. ALCOHOL TESTING
Several places do alcohol testing along with drug testing. my employer does it as part of the pre-employment and random tests
Nodameen

Fort Necessity, LA

#18 Oct 14, 2014
Maybe I'm wrong, but this thread was started by someone who wants to be paid by an employer while under the influence of drugs.
He's a lost cause and doesn't know it.
I'm sure there are many out there who can't understand why employers don't want to pay people who can't think straight. Such is the mindset of those who think only of themselves.
Yesterday, a school bus driver in Utah was arrested for recklessly operating the bus containing 57 students while she was under the influence of four different drugs. She didn't see anything wrong with that.
Me? I'm thankful that I grew up in an America of reality and not euphoria.
That America is now lost to history.
openmindedin Al

Harvest, AL

#20 Dec 4, 2014
I own a small business employing 14 ppl and I do not drug test. My business provides a variety of services to the elderly and disabled persons,many of whom are semi out of it daily...on who knows what kind of prescribed medicines.If an employee of mine is reliable and does good work I do not care what they do on their own time.I've had more trouble with ppl abusing alcohol or clients abusing their prescriptions than ppl using whatever socially.I had to drop a client once for over medicating herself with prescription medicines.I also had to send an employee home once for coming to work,not drunk, but hungover and wreaking...I also drove him home myself.He was a good employee going thru a divorce and didn't need me adding to his woes.
I bailed an employee out of jail once. He was arrested in a dui checkpoint for having MJ seeds in his ashtray...I went to court for him as a character witness and helped him get his case dismissed. He continued to work for me until he finished college and was one of my best employess. He is now very successful in a high profile carreer.Unfortunately,especial ly in our so-called freedom loving society, if he had not gotten that case dismissed he could have kissed his college grant and his current carreer along with his quality of life goodbye.What a waste that would have been. There are ,I agree, some jobs where drug testing is a good idea..pilots,drivers,doctors,l awyers, politicians and yes C.E.O.'s who think they know,but all too often only show...their ignorance...and total lack of understanding and empathy for their fellow human beings. Happy Holidays & best wishes to all.
Non drug using independant business owner in Al.

Since: Sep 11

Alexandria

#21 Dec 5, 2014
openmindedin Al wrote:
I own a small business employing 14 ppl and I do not drug test. My business provides a variety of services to the elderly and disabled persons,many of whom are semi out of it daily...on who knows what kind of prescribed medicines.If an employee of mine is reliable and does good work I do not care what they do on their own time.I've had more trouble with ppl abusing alcohol or clients abusing their prescriptions than ppl using whatever socially.I had to drop a client once for over medicating herself with prescription medicines.I also had to send an employee home once for coming to work,not drunk, but hungover and wreaking...I also drove him home myself.He was a good employee going thru a divorce and didn't need me adding to his woes.
I bailed an employee out of jail once. He was arrested in a dui checkpoint for having MJ seeds in his ashtray...I went to court for him as a character witness and helped him get his case dismissed. He continued to work for me until he finished college and was one of my best employess. He is now very successful in a high profile carreer.Unfortunately,especial ly in our so-called freedom loving society, if he had not gotten that case dismissed he could have kissed his college grant and his current carreer along with his quality of life goodbye.What a waste that would have been. There are ,I agree, some jobs where drug testing is a good idea..pilots,drivers,doctors,l awyers, politicians and yes C.E.O.'s who think they know,but all too often only show...their ignorance...and total lack of understanding and empathy for their fellow human beings. Happy Holidays & best wishes to all.
Non drug using independant business owner in Al.
I really wish I knew what company you ran that provides 'services' for elderly,,,, I'd like to know what company to avoid when it comes to seeking services or help for my parents. I do not want a dope-head anywhere around my elderly parents.
truth hurts

Baltimore, MD

#22 Dec 10, 2014
CEO who knows wrote:
You are a idiot CEO who knows, what give anybody the right to judge another person for what they do or not. No company should worry what goes on with there employees when they are not on the clock. Most business owners are drug users anyways but you dont see anyone judging them,right? Any employer that drug tests should be boycotted. I bet you drink and are very annoying when you are drunk. Y,r,a,f,i figure that out if you smart enough a-hole.

Since: Dec 14

United States

#23 Dec 10, 2014
I'm just wondering if you need a job, how are you buying pot? Not judging just curious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Ribfins uses catfish from China? Feb 18 Catfish Willie 5
What happened to the Pineville Sears store. Feb 12 Jus asking 1
Pineville Music Thread Feb 10 Musikologist 1
woodworth, louisiana is a speed trap (Jun '09) Feb 5 Theyrecrooks 99
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) Feb 2 duped 15
Looking for a man they call Kuz Jan 30 Unknown 1
Rapides parent claims child was "locked in scho... (May '15) Jan 29 Wondering 2

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance