Comments
61 - 74 of 74 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
if you say so

Pineville, LA

#64 Nov 10, 2011
If the fees are paid and if the candidate lets others know that he intends to be there which encourages others to register, pay, participate, what of it. It was not like he took control of the podium and dominated the attention of the entire crowd. It is no different than during the cancer walk, various public officials get shirts made, pay fees,and participate. Those that had a problem with it are in denial. The real issue is they support Grines, plain and simple.
Did you know

Carencro, LA

#65 Nov 12, 2011
WEH, and Robin Hooter both paid money to Herbert Dixon to be on a sample Ballet for the Back comunity along with Grines. my question is does Herbert charge Grines money to be on the ballet also?
jagged edge

Alexandria, LA

#66 Nov 12, 2011
Does T A really think we people at menard will support him, NOT. his daughter will be at ash as soon as jr high is over because Menard will not pay his tuition just like it did not for his sons and they wounded up at ash. There were lots of disgruntled people when the announcer called his name at half time. I wish people like this could stick with their people and dont involve the ones that wants nothing to do with them. Jerome found out the hard way when his buddys did a mailout agaist T A so hopefully a lesson was learned. Go T Grines and Go Wagner
Millie

United States

#67 Nov 16, 2011
Clearing things up wrote:
the web site is done by a generous backer and does not cost the office at all. It is also done on his personal time. So if something has not been updated such as the page for the most wanted you can not blame Grines. Its hard to make someone do something when they are doing it for free. But dont worry that issue has been addressed.
The website will be a top notch website very soon!!!!
imasurvivor

Alexandria, LA

#68 Nov 16, 2011
if you say so wrote:
If the fees are paid and if the candidate lets others know that he intends to be there which encourages others to register, pay, participate, what of it. It was not like he took control of the podium and dominated the attention of the entire crowd. It is no different than during the cancer walk, various public officials get shirts made, pay fees,and participate. Those that had a problem with it are in denial. The real issue is they support Grines, plain and simple.
yes, the fees were paid and possibly mr. messina's participation encouraged others to participate
that's a good thing
but the facts remain that he intentionally disrespected many people like myself to use this event for selfish purposes
NO, i repeat, NO emphasis should have been placed on himself
he was instructed NOT to USE this event and he chose to disregard those instructions
i am truly dissappointed in his actions in relation to this event and several others
i am not in denial - again, a disrespectful remark - i am in remission if you must know..........AND NOW a GRINES supporter
thanks for helping me make my decision
Next time ask

United States

#69 Nov 16, 2011
All may assume but few know. If a man says he's married why he and his wife have different address. Why is she lying to people they're together when he is seeing other women. You think you know him but do you. Is TA the best man hell no with all his dirt. He always seems to follow Grines then talk on topics Grines talk about. Dumb is the word. So what do you do. Both are snakes one has his out there(thanks Jerome) the other has been covered. I say right or wrong hell Grines is loyal to the job unlike to his family.
CWW

Lumberton, TX

#70 Nov 17, 2011
Next time ask wrote:
All may assume but few know. If a man says he's married why he and his wife have different address. Why is she lying to people they're together when he is seeing other women. You think you know him but do you. Is TA the best man hell no with all his dirt. He always seems to follow Grines then talk on topics Grines talk about. Dumb is the word. So what do you do. Both are snakes one has his out there(thanks Jerome) the other has been
covered. I say right or wrong hell Grines is loyal
to the job unlike to his family.
Again, loyal to the job is what election is about, loyal to his family is none of ur damn business. Worry bout ur family not others
Next time ask

United States

#71 Nov 17, 2011
CWW wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, loyal to the job is what election is about, loyal to his family is none of ur damn business. Worry bout ur family not others
Wow CWW it struck a nerve but what will it strike if you're speaking to supporters. If family doesn't matter during the election why is he playing the part. Surely he realize without that "Image" he would not have stood as well as he has. Embarking on election where is the truth. If he lies to the public on that issue my goodness what else will he lie about.
whatyousee

Alexandria, LA

#72 Nov 18, 2011
Next time ask wrote:
All may assume but few know. If a man says he's married why he and his wife have different address. Why is she lying to people they're together when he is seeing other women. You think you know him but do you. Is TA the best man hell no with all his dirt. He always seems to follow Grines then talk on topics Grines talk about. Dumb is the word. So what do you do. Both are snakes one has his out there(thanks Jerome) the other has been covered. I say right or wrong hell Grines is loyal to the job unlike to his family.
I know
Mr. Grines is married and is a wonderful father and very supportive of his children and his wife
He and his wife live apart because they are seperated but not divorced
NOBODY is lieing about the situation - ask either of them
I guess you find it shocking that a couple can be seperated but maintain friendship, love, respect, their children's best interest at heart..........I find it refreshing! and admirable!
Even if their marriage does not untimately work out and if one day they get a divorce, I respect both of them
Yes, Mr. Messina has acted "silly" in trying to rebuttal or compete with Mr. Grines BUT the bigger difference is the FACT that he has lied to the public, in public about his work record - that's what matters - work experience - Hopewell got bad press for putting a spotlight on it but he deserves a pat on the back - Messina was going to sit back and tell you lies and just assume nobody would challenge him and Hopewell did - it wasn't mud slinging it was the truth coming out - Messina lied, over and over again, broke laws, over and over again - that's what you need to consider when voting!
Herman

Pineville, LA

#73 Nov 18, 2011
T.A. come on what a joke. Little man bad apple, No integrity,no maturity and character.
Enjoying The Circus

AOL

#74 Nov 18, 2011
If James Byrd felt Mr. Grines is competent to head the City Marshall's office, then so do I.
If it ain't broke, why change it?

Vote Mr. Grines for City Marshall.
cw

Philadelphia, PA

#75 Nov 20, 2011
Congrats to mr grines
Yoda

Alexandria, LA

#77 Feb 25, 2012
^^^Yes. But he is only a very small part of the problem at the Marshals office. They have drug dealers ( and users) working there, too. Along with the fact that the majority of them are APD rejects or incompetent morons. Grines is the worst crooked womanizer of them all.
me

Plaquemine, LA

#78 Jul 9, 2013
Hmmm Hopewell and Messina both attended Catholic schools. I guess that was obvious. Messina was a great football player. That is where the arrogance comes in

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Hold on there 3,069
Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on solic... 15 hr Hahahaha 21
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... 20 hr Rapides voter 90
Alexandria Music Thread (Mar '14) 21 hr Musikologist 2
"Dr." John Hill (May '11) Aug 27 Rad 7
Impact of CLTCC campus projected at millions of... Aug 25 Just passing thru 2
Malcolm X. Lavardain, City Council Aug 25 Marye Street Watc... 3
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Rapides Parish was issued at August 30 at 3:15PM CDT

•••
•••

Alexandria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Alexandria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Alexandria News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alexandria
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••