First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Diana D

Dallas, TX

#61 Nov 21, 2012
You can always ask, it doesn't mean they'll tell you because it puts them out to have to go and check. You could also ask to speak to the counselor in his unit. He could tell you. But will he? They're all a--holes.
Good luck. I can relate to your anxiety.Remember that prison time is ten times longer than real time. No one is in a hurry there.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#62 Nov 21, 2012
Mom of 3 , whats ur sons name we can ask around, it aint like they all dont know who who is in ther, cuz unit A is up C isup i know, maybe he got put in the shu? But if your on his emergency contact list, they should tell you? Prayers to you

Location hidden

#63 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to all u beautiful dedicatd ladies, moms , grandmas, friends, wifes , all of you may your day be blessed and stuffed!

Location hidden

#64 Feb 6, 2013
Any one heard on how long this one gonnead plans to go visit this weekend butttt,was just wondering if anyone heard anything? pray all is well for all
Diana D

Austin, TX

#65 Feb 6, 2013
I got a letter saying there was a stabbing but they have no idea how long they'll be locked down.
nunya

Mesa, AZ

#66 Feb 6, 2013
My letter said stabbing too...prolly kinda long! Sorry

Location hidden

#67 Feb 7, 2013
Hey and u guys get ur letters fast! I get mine seems like they hold em for ever before they mail em, it can be dated like 5 days before the post mark! errrrr , but hank God for social media!!! they cant beat that, the right to speak and share, ha
inmates walking off

Pineville, LA

#68 Feb 10, 2013
any of you on here picked up the inmate that walked off or know anything about it?
nunya

Mesa, AZ

#69 Feb 10, 2013
inmates walking off wrote:
any of you on here picked up the inmate that walked off or know anything about it?
ya there was some news articles that a guy escape. Rolando castro or somethin like that. Although, my husband acted as if they knew nothing about it in his letters. He was told a stabbing but maybe the 2 r connected or maybe they r keeping it from the inmates. I'm not sure. Sorry!
Eye wanna no

Shreveport, LA

#70 Feb 10, 2013
POLLOCK Federal officials say a 41-year-old inmate has escaped from the minimum-security prison camp in Pollock.

The Federal Bureau of Prisons says Roland Castro disappeared Thursday evening around 7:30.

Castro was sentenced on Jan. 21, 2000, in Texas to 20 years in prison for being a felon in possession of a firearm. He was scheduled for release on June 27, 2017.

The Grant Parish prison camp houses about 250 minimum-security offenders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you want to be the next District Attorne... (Apr '14) 3 hr redriverworker 113
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) 10 hr Maria Borello 9
Supreme Court Suspends Phillip Terrell 12 hr Nodameen 9
What is up at the District Attorney Office ? 22 hr WhatTheHeck Hates... 59
News Illegal Alien, Wife, Arrested for Making Child ... (Mar '08) May 1 BringItOn 48
Broasted Chicken May 1 FingerLickingGood 1
News Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on solic... (Jun '14) May 1 Her True Friend 22
More from around the web

Alexandria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]