Dallas Hixon/ Shannon Gremillion

Dallas Hixon/ Shannon Gremillion

Posted in the Alexandria Forum

just wondering

Pollock, LA

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Been hearing alot of rumors about these two. Does anybody know anything they can share. Has this been confirmed or just rumors?
Just Observing

Alexandria, LA

#2 Jun 25, 2012
"Rumor has it...."

Song title and lyric from Adele's "21" album.
Maybe she knows!
JRay

Alexandria, LA

#3 Jun 29, 2012
How sick is this. Posting rumors or seeking rumors. Even if something is true and negative why would u want to hurt people and more importantly. Their families. Shame on you.
Sillysallys

Alexandria, LA

#4 Jun 30, 2012
There's no way this is true, has to be a rumor this is gross. Know away well represented judge and a car salesman did this. Sick people to actually think this happened, I hope not
carDEALS

Alexandria, LA

#5 Jul 1, 2012
IVE JUST HEARD THE NEWS WHILE I WAS AT CALVARY, ASHAMMED PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH WERE EVEN TALKIN ABOUT THIS AND THE COMMERICALS, COME TO HIXON, WE HAVE WHAT THE COSTOMER WANTS, U PEOPLE R SICKOS, GET A LIFE ITS THEIR LIFE.
Scrooge

Alexandria, LA

#6 Jul 2, 2012
Oh, please y'all....stop being so holier-than-thou! Why did you click on this link if you didn't want to read about it? Dallas and the judge did the nasty....there, I said it. Buttseks. Deal with it.
What

Alexandria, LA

#7 Jul 2, 2012
I heard that, too! Maybe that'll knock some of that arrogant, rich guy tone, out of his voice.....so who was pitching and who was catching?
WEH fo sherriff

United States

#8 Jul 2, 2012
What wrote:
I heard that, too! Maybe that'll knock some of that arrogant, rich guy tone, out of his voice.....so who was pitching and who was catching?
Is there a CPA involved also im hearing, like the ads say! Hixon gives better deals. Lol
blah

Pineville, LA

#9 Jul 3, 2012
omg so what if he did, i mean really who cares, if the man like to gobble the goober its his business, i do not personally belive it
WTF

Pineville, LA

#10 Jul 16, 2012
What yall bees talkn bout???
Adoseofirony

Alexandria, LA

#12 Oct 27, 2012
Word is Shannon Gremillion's wife hired a private detective to find out who he was stepping out on her with. Found out it was Dallas Hixson. Source: Mrs. Gremillion. Standard closeted conservative B.S. During the day, going on the Moon Griffon Radio Show talking about protecting the American Family from the gays and their "agenda." At night, gay interludes, and not just gay relationship intercourse, but cheating on the wife intercourse to boot. C'est la vie. Alexandria is just so fun and hypocritical!
Say What

Alexandria, LA

#13 Oct 27, 2012
This is old news, if it is really news at all.

Move on!
Huh question mark

Pineville, LA

#14 Oct 30, 2012
So you are saying the the PI only discovered that he was hanging out with Dallas Hixon? Don't guys hang out all of the time? Whats the big deal?
LOL is this still news

Alexandria, LA

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Come on! There's so many new juicy bits of gossip, and yet, here we are.
But I'm no better, and I can't help myself. I do have something else to add to this discussion.
adoseofirony is missing one important detail.
After Mrs. Gremillion confronted Mr. Gremillion about the PI's findings, Shannon Gremillion admitted to it being an affair. There we are. Hope that helps. LOL! I hope we can all move on now.
Civil papers

Pineville, LA

#16 Oct 31, 2012
So, Mrs has filed for divorce?
Huh question mark

Pineville, LA

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Maybe they just WENT to the FAIR.
Doesitmatter

Doyline, LA

#18 Nov 18, 2012
I heard mr Gremillion was actually a space alien. No really and from a place where the aliens are nice but from a planet where they are really mean. The pi found out, and this came directly from mrs Gremillion, when he was seen just walking around his crib with his fake human head just sitting on the coffee table. Don't know if his home planet is gay or not but since most aliens like boys I'm guessing it is. So there it is. Hope it helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whataburger 1 hr Just a Thought 6
Clifton Fairbanks Mcginity Jun 25 Theone 1
Confession of big sin Jun 23 Doubting Your Boast 22
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) Jun 9 anonsmom 40
Shun RINO'S Who Endorsed Terrell (Dec '14) Jun 9 anonsmom 14
New vintage store in natchitoches ! Jun 8 Mary 5
Mr. Wonder is back in town FRANK SZELES Jun 5 Charmin hughes 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages