14 people face drug charges after arrests at Alexandria convenience store

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Town Talk

An investigation by the Alexandria-Pineville Narcotic Task Force netted 14 arrests of people who either sold or bought synthetic marijuana or drug paraphernalia from a store in the 3100 block of Masonic Drive in Alexandria, according to Alexandria police.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

This is so great !!! I'm glad that Law Enforcement finally are doing something about this poison ! Along with the bath salts that are being sold , this stuff is pure poison ! This synthetic stuff is killing our youth and adults , if terrorist wanted to find a way to kill American citizens without stepping foot on our soil all they have to do is give or sell this junk to our citizens . Why don't the police shut these stores down that sell this junk ? Well I guess it will come it time . Please to anyone that wants to try this junk DON'T DO IT ! If you take time to read the package it clearly states " NOT FOR HUMAN
CONSUMPTION " why put this stuff into your body if you know it's not safe to do so ? I guess I'll never understand but for what it's worth I'm glad that something is being done about this . I'll pray for anyone who is addicted to this poison an will pray hard that God will wake anyone up that decides to try this drug , or any other dangerous drugs that harms our youth and adults .
Again thanks to the local police department and any other law enforcement agencies involved with trying to eradicate this synthetic poison .
Say What

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

If this is the convenience store in the same block as Kramer Funeral Home, I am not the least bit surprised! If I had thought this place was a "drug store" for years , then it certainly wouldn't have taken a "rocket scientist" to come to the same conclusion.
There was a continuous parade of young people pulling onto the lot and being met by pedestrians who were standing on the lot.
Most of these drivers were in very nice to expensive cars, probably provided by their parents.
Some parents need to take away the cars, allowances and more closely monitor their children.
gene

Grambling, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

these are just small fish. the big ones know who to pay off. they are expendable ......the big ones run the show aND CAN employ small fish aNYTIME
the corruption goes all the way to the top.
the money is too easy and pay offs are a cost of doing business.....when judges, sheriffs and lawyers are arrested, then you are fighting a war on drugs, and not till THEN!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alexandria Discussions

Search the Alexandria Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
"Dr." John Hill (May '11) 3 hr Do not see it 6
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Dying wage 2,097
Poll: McAllister's reputation damaged but not d... Wed Jus Thinkin 1
Tony Perkins: LC audit doesn't support Joe Agui... Wed Called By The Lord 9
good cop Tue HarleyTeeFord 2
Motorcycle Rider Injured on Sunday in Alexandri... Apr 14 Observant 1
Queen of the POB/Bandidos Motorcycle Club (Oct '11) Apr 13 BKA 74
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alexandria Jobs

•••
•••