Courtney Coco's Mother Talks With KALB

Courtney Coco's Mother Talks With KALB

There are 38 comments on the KALB-TV Alexandria story from Jun 27, 2006, titled Courtney Coco's Mother Talks With KALB. In it, KALB-TV Alexandria reports that:

Her mother Stephanie Belgard is trying to get tips, clues and any help she can to locate her daughter's killer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KALB-TV Alexandria.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CoolCalmJustLike MyMom

Pineville, LA

#22 Nov 8, 2011
Mark Lewis wrote:
does anybody know her email or anything? I have heard that somebody did it and was a suspect but had an aliby. but he really dont have one
Hey Mark, did you ever think about calling crime stoppers or just call the detectives?
COURTNEYS MOMMA

Alexandria, LA

#23 Nov 10, 2011
D E o wrote:
i pray about this a lot and all ways will and for you too.
D
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR YOUR PRAYERS...JUSTICE FOR COURTNEY IS WHAT WE WANT...
COURTNEYS MOMMA

Alexandria, LA

#24 Nov 10, 2011
angle wrote:
Don't worry God don't like ugly!!!
AMEN TO THAT AND 1 DAY WHOEVER WILL HAVE TO FACE THE LORD! I JUST WISH THEY WOULD COME FORWARD AND DO THE RIGHT THING...
Me DE

Saint Marys, PA

#25 Nov 16, 2011
Justice will come one day .We may not see it but it will come.God is in control and will settle the score in His will.
My heart hurts for you steff.
D
Yetbet

Crowley, LA

#26 Nov 18, 2011
Pray,,,,,,
COURTNEYS MOMMA

Alexandria, LA

#27 Feb 27, 2012
Mark Lewis wrote:
does anybody know her email or anything? I have heard that somebody did it and was a suspect but had an aliby. but he really dont have one
mark...I need to talk to you concerning this case. please e mail me back with your phone #...thank you,,Stephanie belgard, Courtneys momma
Loretta King

New Orleans, LA

#28 Mar 14, 2012
Im sorry no one has been caught for what they did to courtney and your family are in my prayers. I miss her also and think about her often. I always try to keep up with leads on her case because I would like to know that whomever done this is captured and punished. I went to school with courtney in the sixth grade and highschool and we share the same birthday so we always wished one another happy birthday together so with her and I birthday fast approaching HAPPY BIRTHDAY CoCo your always loved and missed and again sorry for your lost Ms.Belgard
Hunter Leah

Beaumont, TX

#29 Jul 19, 2012
FOR COURTNEY COCO'S MOTHER: AND ALEXANDRIA PD:
Hi, I hunt bad people.
I wish to remain anonymous.
But I wanted to help Courtney's mother.
I feel strongly that because Shamekka Garnette had loose ties with your daughter, via NSU and a house gathering event, if that is correct, and the PARTIALLY BUILT HOUSE IN CHAMBERS COUNTY, TEXAS, is not that I could see notable from the Interstate, check with Chambers County Deputy Rabalasis, that your ki.ller at least for these two women, is in TEXAS. These are his possible vic.tims thus far:
Kathy Fulton Page, 5.14.91
Mary Catherine Edwards, 1.13.95
James Scott Russell, 5.18.19.1998, ties to Edwards via her twin's mutual inlaws; he was my uncle
Kimberly Langwell, 7.10.1999
Dannarriah Finley, 7.4.8.2002
Shamekka Garnette, 8.17.2004
Courtney Coco, 10.4.2004
John Doe, likely males are eye witnesses to females, or tie to the UNSUB and know too much, 10.11.14.2004, like Garnette and Coco, chord strangulation; Page was choked and I feel finished off such and Edwards was said to have drowned, but I feel she was chord strangled, hyoid bone leaving in tact, and staged drowned in tub. Part of UNSUB's Signature and to wash off DNA. Nearby Chambers at Hwy 105 in abandoned vehicle near 77713 area code. Possibly farmer in Chambers County or surrounding area.
Bridgett Gearen, 7.15.2007
Melodie Se.xton, 6.18.2011
Sharon West, 7.30 ran away; 10.28.2011 found skeletal remains.
UNSUB'S SIGNATURE, READING LAW ENFORCEMENT, is fully shown, I feel as an amateur in Page's c.rime scene: Washed off fully, redressed, staged face facing down ..others likely tide turned over or eye witness; others were body prone or face covered with say wash cloth for example... Two were in bathtubs, Jamey and Catherine. Catherine was my sorority sister a lifetime ago; I feel the UNSUB is a local Beaumont or SETX man who is likely a white male, 45thru60, most likely today is 46thru56, medium build and medium brown hair, may disguise appearance by adding clothing to seem stocky, may use hair dye and grow and shave facial hair. He is approximately, or looks, maybe be as short as 5feet7inches but looks, 5feeteight inches to 6 feet tall; average is 5feet10inches. His stomach may have a slight paunch.
He ties to Beaumont Police officers, especially VICE. Some vic.tims have a history of VICE or petty c.rimes, but mostly it is true they were LOW RISK vi.ctims who went from a low risk position
Hunter Leah

Beaumont, TX

#30 Jul 19, 2012
rest of tip...regarding Courtney Coco
He ties to Beaumont Police officers, especially VICE. Some vic.tims have a history of VICE or petty c.rimes, but mostly it is true they were LOW RISK vi.ctims who went from a low risk position in life derailed to a high risk situation to make investigators look for the wrong psychological profile and a lesser IQ'D male; this man is mix.ed se.xual homic.ide to a lead Sa.distic Ra.pist Serial K.iller minor profile is Exp.loitative, as defined in FBI Profiler's book, John E. Douglas, Ob.session, periods in words are due to a library filter only. See Chapter called "Dimensions of Ra.pe". If there is no evidence that Dannarriah and Shamekka were r.aped as with other vic.tims such as Kathy Fulton Page, they may not be his vi.ctims of preference, but rather in his mind, his mindset in the way, in need of elimination, possibly could tag him to his person. His identity.
Thus, he may be an all white Caucasian male or one who perceives himself such, who d.ates outside his r.ace; this is not a r.acist comment. Douglas alludes in profiling books that a Sa.distic profile will not r.ape outside his ra.ce, but will mur.der such; so, if the two b.lack females, and we know Garnette and Coco tie, and Coco is white, were not r.ape vic.tims than he is White or such mixed ra.ce that does not perceive himself as whi.te; but if these two girls were r.aped, than he is like Derek Todd Lee both whi.te and bl.ack race, but in this case eye witnesses at Mary Catherine Edwards' grave in 2004-2007 gave physical des.criptions of two different men they saw at her gr.ave: One was 5'10" and stocky, facial hair, sandy hair and facial hair; non-descript vehicle, darted out before General Manager Michael Bray of Magnolia Cemetery, Pine Street, Beaumont, Texas 77701 could catch him; he also says he has had problems with prostitution in that area and their Johns; so, he may have seen the UNSUB, or he may have seen a non-event. The other witness was a groundsworker named "Elvis" and he is sincere, I met him. He says he saw a white male, no face, from behind, approx. 5'8" place a single red rose on her gra.ve (profiling says an organized offender may return to the g.rave and c.rime scenes to relive it with each of his vic.tims); it was either Friday 13th FEB 2004 which is significant as Edwards was mur.dered on Friday 13th a date significant to the occu.lt and Freemasonry and a number 13 that is significant to schizo.phrenics and sch.izo-affective dis.ordered persons; schiz.ophrenia in itself does not make one vi.olent or k.ill; psy.chop.aths and that is what you have here k.ill because they want to. They like it and the mur.der is more of a turn on in their si.ck de.luded e.vil minds than the ra.pe and ho.rro they can put a v.ic.tim through. This is not to upset you.
He has consistently either ab.ducted or home invaded two I know of so far: Jamey and Catherine; I had wrongly thought Shamekka had been a home inva.sion; the fact her body was dumped near water is consistent with his MO and his Signature; part of his MO and Signature involves WATER, de.railing v.ic.tims. It is possible he ties to VICE c.rimes himself, such as drug counselors and drug pushers. He has to have some power coming from somewhere to derail some strong personalities he has gone after. Thus, he's seen as trustworthy and may have connections via his parish if Roman Catholic or his Freemasonry ties if he be a Freemason or a rogue Catholic.
more...
Hunter Leah

Beaumont, TX

#31 Jul 19, 2012
rest of profile for Courtney's mother.
. I can't name names, sorry, but FBI know what I think and will again today. Get a copy of this. He will abduct from 7 p.m. or broad daylight as he repeats himself sometimes; he did this with Kim and Dannarriah. FBI say that the bo.dies most devoid of DNA ev.idence, never found, decomp.osed too quickly as if they had help via a solvent to do so, and water to immerse a body in or those like Langwell not recovered yet, usually have a strong tie however indirectly, often directly between the vic.tims and the UNSUB. He has begun de.railing me and sla.ndered me mentally ill; I don't want that to upset you when you find out. I don't want it to detra.ct from what I say; yes, I have been cleared but my family is dysfunctional but good, as are many of his v.ictims and he uses their goodness against them to der.ail and make easier prey the ones he fixates on. So, he has to have a high IQ or is or.ganized mostly, maybe the dis.oraganized sta.ged and he has evo.lved from it from blue collar work to white collar. So, he'd have some tie to Kathy Page, Catherine Edwards, Jamey Russell, Dannarriah Finley or her mother; Shamekka Garnette or Courtney Coco, however indirectly. Say Drug counselor or pusher, VICE cop or one more likely so, who can flanagle these like in a company that ties to real estate that rents to where they were at time of their demise or owns property or would buy it...say like Se.xton's lake cabin, Gearen's beach cabin and the car.pet cleaner or floor layer company maybe, who ties to realtors they rented from or the realtor. And they in turn tie to courtesty co.ps who in small town Beaumont are buddies with VICE co.ps or in their ACTS Retreats and they in turn tie to prominent ci.tizens, likely his next vi.ctims, and to me, let him come--I'd love to put him down leg.ally for all of you; no, I'm not ga.y but a horse of another co.lor; just a mean nasty b.itch when it comes to someone ki.lling an uncle I had dearly, do, dearly love.
Hunter Leah

Beaumont, TX

#32 Jul 19, 2012
rest and final send for Coco's mom.
The one I think it is is mi.xed r.ace, has his own business came from blue collar job; ties to may VICE co.ps and their buddies and Catholic patrol c.ops all who met him on retreat maybe or around; he's Catholic. He is 5'7" and has naturally chestnut hair, dyes it bl.ack brown, as he does his forearms and chest hair; he may wear an ACTS retreat fisherman's hook brac.lette. The other is a VICE c.op who does wear such br.acelette, but I think less and less it is he; he ties to above said man.
He'd have Houston ties as he used Coco's cell phone to call Houston numbers; or business accounts or family there, uncles, aunts, etc. He'd have ties to Pleasure Island remote areas via business accounts via hobby bicycle riding and or career or golfs there, ie, Finley's remote dump site.
If Shamekka and Dannarriah were vic.tims of preference, he'd be Cajun and have Louisiana ties as well, maybe not Northern or does via family here in SETX or he may have family in SW or SE Louisiana but has had some business or other your way. He has strong Orange County Texas ties and strong Mid-County Texas ties.
I have other suspects too, one is a refinery, McJunkin in Nederland possible employee who would tie to the farm land in area where bodies found and to a VICE c.op above said and is CAtholic worker in vacintity of Finley who fit's the eye witness account Bray gave; others I cannot say, but urge FBI BMT and Houston to contact you.
He may h.it again this month as I am trying to unravel him, and pray he only comes for me; but he knows I am as down and dirty as he when he does; so, he may come for a prominent Beaumont citizen as Edwards was in a home invasion as he does predominately from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. He is part creature of habit; so, look above and the DATES he h.it on, days such as 4th, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 28, 30 are when this month he could h.it again, predominately in Woodville, Crystal Beach, Galveston County, Beaumont, Alexandria or surrounding area of Louisiana.
Look at it this way: Don't let the messenger get in the way of the message, as much of the derailing and innuendo and slan.der about each vic.tim, including me, is his doing! Thus, if you must, think of it this way, even a broken kettle pours water at times; heed my war.ning and be safe.
Signed, "Hunter" Leah Today is July 19, 2012, a hi.t date; allow as well two days in or out of each date for safety's sake.
end of file.
God bless you ma'am; have been praying for you; will continue.
Trey

Powhatan, LA

#33 Oct 30, 2012
to courtneys family, i keep you in my prayers. courtney worked with me at the cookie company in high school. she was a great friend and always made work fun. i miss her dearly and thought about her today and decided to search to see if any info was ever uncovered.and know one day the people responsible will be brought to justice.
Pizza pie

Pineville, LA

#34 Oct 30, 2012
What agency has this case for investigation?
John B

Pineville, LA

#35 Nov 28, 2012
Hunter Leah wrote:
rest and final send for Coco's mom.
The one I think it is is mi.xed r.ace, has his own business came from blue collar job; ties to may VICE co.ps and their buddies and Catholic patrol c.ops all who met him on retreat maybe or around; he's Catholic. He is 5'7" and has naturally chestnut hair, dyes it bl.ack brown, as he does his forearms and chest hair; he may wear an ACTS retreat fisherman's hook brac.lette. The other is a VICE c.op who does wear such br.acelette, but I think less and less it is he; he ties to above said man.
He'd have Houston ties as he used Coco's cell phone to call Houston numbers; or business accounts or family there, uncles, aunts, etc. He'd have ties to Pleasure Island remote areas via business accounts via hobby bicycle riding and or career or golfs there, ie, Finley's remote dump site.
If Shamekka and Dannarriah were vic.tims of preference, he'd be Cajun and have Louisiana ties as well, maybe not Northern or does via family here in SETX or he may have family in SW or SE Louisiana but has had some business or other your way. He has strong Orange County Texas ties and strong Mid-County Texas ties.
I have other suspects too, one is a refinery, McJunkin in Nederland possible employee who would tie to the farm land in area where bodies found and to a VICE c.op above said and is CAtholic worker in vacintity of Finley who fit's the eye witness account Bray gave; others I cannot say, but urge FBI BMT and Houston to contact you.
He may h.it again this month as I am trying to unravel him, and pray he only comes for me; but he knows I am as down and dirty as he when he does; so, he may come for a prominent Beaumont citizen as Edwards was in a home invasion as he does predominately from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. He is part creature of habit; so, look above and the DATES he h.it on, days such as 4th, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 28, 30 are when this month he could h.it again, predominately in Woodville, Crystal Beach, Galveston County, Beaumont, Alexandria or surrounding area of Louisiana.
Look at it this way: Don't let the messenger get in the way of the message, as much of the derailing and innuendo and slan.der about each vic.tim, including me, is his doing! Thus, if you must, think of it this way, even a broken kettle pours water at times; heed my war.ning and be safe.
Signed, "Hunter" Leah Today is July 19, 2012, a hi.t date; allow as well two days in or out of each date for safety's sake.
end of file.
God bless you ma'am; have been praying for you; will continue.
Look up Edward George Mcgregor!!! From Houston Texas. Serial Killer by strangulation. Some victims found in bath tub.
Jeanne Davis

Bowie, MD

#36 Apr 29, 2013
Hi Mrs. Belgard,

I became friends with Coco when we were about 10 years old, spending every weekend we could get 5 dollars from our parents to go to the skating rink. I was living in Natchitoches at NSU when I heard of this tragedy. I know that her toxicology report came back negative for drugs and I know that she was doing very well! I became an Addiction Studies major and am graduating next week. I think of Courtney several times a month and want you to know her memory goes on forever. She truly was a light in this world and when I think of her, I just try to think God needed his angel back! My heart and prayers are still with you! 9 years later, she is on the hearts of MANY people and even if it takes us 20 or even 30... WE will NEVER stop seeking justice for your daughter! May God be with your family always!
Courtneys Momma

Alexandria, LA

#39 Feb 17, 2016
11 years and still NO ANSWERS as to what happened to my baby. I gave it to the LORD many years ago, and HE KNOWS ALL. I have to trust that they, the KILLERS/COWARDS will have to answer to the ULTIMATE JUDGE
Courtneys Momma

Alexandria, LA

#40 Feb 17, 2016
Loretta King wrote:
Im sorry no one has been caught for what they did to courtney and your family are in my prayers. I miss her also and think about her often. I always try to keep up with leads on her case because I would like to know that whomever done this is captured and punished. I went to school with courtney in the sixth grade and highschool and we share the same birthday so we always wished one another happy birthday together so with her and I birthday fast approaching HAPPY BIRTHDAY CoCo your always loved and missed and again sorry for your lost Ms.Belgard
Thank you baby. such a special day for me is her BIRTHDAY. and will forever be to you also
Lynn Ray

Pineville, LA

#41 Feb 18, 2016
Hunter Leah wrote:
FOR COURTNEY COCO'S MOTHER: AND ALEXANDRIA PD:
Hi, I hunt bad people.
I wish to remain anonymous.
But I wanted to help Courtney's mother.
I feel strongly that because Shamekka Garnette had loose ties with your daughter, via NSU and a house gathering event, if that is correct, and the PARTIALLY BUILT HOUSE IN CHAMBERS COUNTY, TEXAS, is not that I could see notable from the Interstate, check with Chambers County Deputy Rabalasis, that your ki.ller at least for these two women, is in TEXAS. These are his possible vic.tims thus far:
Kathy Fulton Page, 5.14.91
Mary Catherine Edwards, 1.13.95
James Scott Russell, 5.18.19.1998, ties to Edwards via her twin's mutual inlaws; he was my uncle
Kimberly Langwell, 7.10.1999
Dannarriah Finley, 7.4.8.2002
Shamekka Garnette, 8.17.2004
Courtney Coco, 10.4.2004
John Doe, likely males are eye witnesses to females, or tie to the UNSUB and know too much, 10.11.14.2004, like Garnette and Coco, chord strangulation; Page was choked and I feel finished off such and Edwards was said to have drowned, but I feel she was chord strangled, hyoid bone leaving in tact, and staged drowned in tub. Part of UNSUB's Signature and to wash off DNA. Nearby Chambers at Hwy 105 in abandoned vehicle near 77713 area code. Possibly farmer in Chambers County or surrounding area.
Bridgett Gearen, 7.15.2007
Melodie Se.xton, 6.18.2011
Sharon West, 7.30 ran away; 10.28.2011 found skeletal remains.
UNSUB'S SIGNATURE, READING LAW ENFORCEMENT, is fully shown, I feel as an amateur in Page's c.rime scene: Washed off fully, redressed, staged face facing down ..others likely tide turned over or eye witness; others were body prone or face covered with say wash cloth for example... Two were in bathtubs, Jamey and Catherine. Catherine was my sorority sister a lifetime ago; I feel the UNSUB is a local Beaumont or SETX man who is likely a white male, 45thru60, most likely today is 46thru56, medium build and medium brown hair, may disguise appearance by adding clothing to seem stocky, may use hair dye and grow and shave facial hair. He is approximately, or looks, maybe be as short as 5feet7inches but looks, 5feeteight inches to 6 feet tall; average is 5feet10inches. His stomach may have a slight paunch.
He ties to Beaumont Police officers, especially VICE. Some vic.tims have a history of VICE or petty c.rimes, but mostly it is true they were LOW RISK vi.ctims who went from a low risk position
Hunter,
This is Courtney's Aunt and just like yourself with your Uncle... we want answers to try to get some peace. Just stumbled across your message and really would like to talk to you about all the information you have worked so hard to gather. We appreciate anyone and everyone who is willing to help us find the answers we have agonized over for years. Though you may not yourself know, maybe you could help point us in the right direction.
May God bless you for caring!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clifton Fairbanks Mcginity Sat Theone 1
Whataburger Jun 24 Nodameen 5
Confession of big sin Jun 23 Doubting Your Boast 22
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) Jun 9 anonsmom 40
Shun RINO'S Who Endorsed Terrell (Dec '14) Jun 9 anonsmom 14
New vintage store in natchitoches ! Jun 8 Mary 5
Mr. Wonder is back in town FRANK SZELES Jun 5 Charmin hughes 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages