Courtney Coco's Mother Talks With KALB

Her mother Stephanie Belgard is trying to get tips, clues and any help she can to locate her daughter's killer. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CHANEL JACKSON

Mesquite, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2006
I HOPR THATH YOU FIND THE PERSON THAT TOOK YOU DAUGHTER AWAY FROM YOU. DO THE POLICE HAVE ANY LEADS? AND HAVE THEY FOUND ANYTHING TO HELP THE GET CLOSER TO THE PERSON THAT DID THIS?
STEPHANIE BELGARD

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Nov 28, 2006
I AM THE MOTHER OF COURTNEY COCO. HER CASE IS NOW A COLD CASE. WE HAVE A NEW DETECTIVE ON THE CASE. CAN YOU DO AN UPDATE ON THE COLD CASES THAT STILL PLAQUE ALEXANDRIA? THESE MURDERERS MUST BE CAUGHT AND BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. THE FAMILIES OF ALL THE COLD CASES NEED CLOSURE.
ashley king

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2008
courtney worked with my mom and i new her a little and i been hoping the police would find the person that murdered her. I hope they will find something to lead to her case.
ashley king

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2008
courtney worked with my mom and i new her a little and i been hoping the police would find the person that murdered her. I hope they will find something to lead to her case.
Alexandria, LA
courtney king

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2008
i hope you find the people who murdered courthey.
Karen Fowler

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2009
I grew up down the street from Courtney, we rode the bus together all through middle school. I pray everyday that the person who did this will pay. I think of Courtney and her family everytime I see a pink rose. Don't lose faith!
jodi parker

Lake Charles, LA

#7 Jan 26, 2009
hey mrs belgard, this is jodi parker. im not sure if u remember me but me and coco was best friends in high school. im sorry to hear that nothing still hasnt been done. if theres anything i can do to help just let me know. my email is alyssa0424@hotmail.com. i also wanted to let u know that i am attending lsua and i have to write a paper about 5 minutes that changed my life, i decided to write about when i recieved the news bout cocos murder. i just wanted to let u know
she is still missed and i still think of her often.
Mark Lewis

Pineville, LA

#8 Mar 31, 2010
does anybody know her email or anything? I have heard that somebody did it and was a suspect but had an aliby. but he really dont have one
Heather Riggs

Pineville, LA

#9 Oct 11, 2010
Her email is taffycoco1@aol.com.
Mark Lewis wrote:
does anybody know her email or anything? I have heard that somebody did it and was a suspect but had an aliby. but he really dont have one
winnie texas citizen

Port Arthur, TX

#11 Oct 15, 2010
every year around the time of the rice festival we think about this young girl that was found in the building,its hard to even think that this ever happen the people of winnie texas are praying for you.
MDG

Brenton, WV

#12 Oct 18, 2010
My heart goes out to you I could never imagine what you must be going through I pray for your daughter that she will be returned unharmed .God Bless her and you. I will be praying for you..
very sad

AOL

#13 Nov 1, 2010
mY PRAYER EVERYDAY IS THAT SOMEONE WILL STEP UP AND CONFESS TO THE MURDER OR CONFESS TO WHAT THEY MAY HAVE HEARD OR SEEN. IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS ANYTHING, DO THE RIGHT THING AND TELL WHAT YOU KNOW...THIS HAS ABOUT DESTROYED ME AND MY FAMILY. COURTNEY DESERVES JUSTICE! SHE WAS THE MOST KINDEST, GIVING PERSON EVER! AND TOO TRUSTING OF OTHERS!
Kathy Wilkins

Springfield, MN

#14 Nov 15, 2010
I met Courtneys mother in Arizona at the Parents of Murdered Childrens Convention. Courtneys picture and my son's picture were posted on the memory board next to each other. It is sad that this is the way we were brought togehter. Stephanie, you said you had some news about Courtneys case, I hope and pray this leads to the person who took your precious daughters life! You and Courtney are always in my payers!
April Beasley

Lafayette, LA

#15 Nov 28, 2010
Hello Ms Belgard. Me and Courtney were real good friends. I find myself thinking about her alot I miss her so much. We went to Martin park together and even high school. We had the relationship where we picked up where we left off no we did not talk every day but we both knw our friendship frm childhood. I want you to knw I pray that someone comes forth with information about the case. God Bless you and your family.
LeAnn Jones

San Diego, CA

#16 Apr 2, 2011
hi ms belgard. im leann i went to ASH with Courtney and i was 1 of a few people that considered Courtney a true friend.m i graduated in 2002 and left for bootcamp in july 2002. me and courtney kept in touch b/c she would go visit my mom and dad sometimes for me since i was living in california. when my mother told me what happened i cant believe it to this day it is still hard for me to comprehend. i never thought in a million years this would happen to MY friend. i miss you coco sooo much. i pray that the killer is found and that justice is served. i wish i wouldve had the chance to meet her family so they can know that they arent the only ones that are left with a void in their life too.
COURTNEYS MOMMA

AOL

#17 Apr 15, 2011
HE LEANN...I WISH I COULD OF MET YOU TOO. SHE WAS AN AWESOME PERSON WHO HELPED AND CARED ABOUT MANY PEOPLE...IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 7 YEARS AND NO ONE HAS PAID FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. BUT THE LORD WILL SERVE THEM JUSTICE...MY E MAIL IS www.taffycoco1@aol.com...E MAIL ME WHEN YOU CAN AND MAYBE 1 DAY WE CAN MET. I LOVE TALKING TO HER FRIENDS AND HEARING STORIES ABOUT HER FROM THEM... YOU TAKE CARE AND E MAIL WHEN YOU CAN...STEPHANIE BELGARD, ALEXANDRIA, LA
LeAnn Jones wrote:
hi ms belgard. im leann i went to ASH with Courtney and i was 1 of a few people that considered Courtney a true friend.m i graduated in 2002 and left for bootcamp in july 2002. me and courtney kept in touch b/c she would go visit my mom and dad sometimes for me since i was living in california. when my mother told me what happened i cant believe it to this day it is still hard for me to comprehend. i never thought in a million years this would happen to MY friend. i miss you coco sooo much. i pray that the killer is found and that justice is served. i wish i wouldve had the chance to meet her family so they can know that they arent the only ones that are left with a void in their life too.
COURTNEYS MOMMA

AOL

#18 Apr 15, 2011
THANK YOU APRIL FOR YOUR PRAYERS... 1 DAY I PRAY WE GET JUSTICE FRO COURTNEY. SHE WAS SUCH AN AWESOME LITTLE PERSON...AND THE FASTEST TALKER I KNEW...YOU CAN E MAIL ME AT www.taffycoco1@aol.com...THANK S AGIN FOR THE PRAYERS AND KEEP PRAYING THAT JUSTICE WILL BE DONE ...I MISS HER SOO MUCH, I CAN;T EVEN EXPLAIN...MY HEART GETS HEAVIER EVERYDAY WITHOUT HER...
April Beasley wrote:
Hello Ms Belgard. Me and Courtney were real good friends. I find myself thinking about her alot I miss her so much. We went to Martin park together and even high school. We had the relationship where we picked up where we left off no we did not talk every day but we both knw our friendship frm childhood. I want you to knw I pray that someone comes forth with information about the case. God Bless you and your family.
COURTNEYS MOMMA

AOL

#19 Apr 15, 2011
THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR PRAYERS...I MISS HER SO VERY MUCH... IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 7 YEARS AND STILL NO ONE HAS PAID FOR WHAT THEY DID...BUT THE LORD KNOWS WHO THEY ARE AND I HAVE TO TRUST HIM. BUT IT DOES NOT SEEM TO HELP THE HURT IN MY HEART FOR HER...
winnie texas citizen wrote:
every year around the time of the rice festival we think about this young girl that was found in the building,its hard to even think that this ever happen the people of winnie texas are praying for you.
D E o

Kittanning, PA

#20 Aug 25, 2011
i pray about this a lot and all ways will and for you too.
D
angle

Ville Platte, LA

#21 Nov 8, 2011
Don't worry God don't like ugly!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where'd everyone go Fri Mall shopper 1
What's being built in front of the mall? Thu Deputy X 8
Shady Merchant Dec 17 Alexandria Resident 2
Chimp-out at Pineville Walmart Dec 16 Sharpton 5
Landrieu built legacy of helping state recover Dec 15 Bayou Rapides Res... 1
That Durned Coliseum Dec 14 Skillet 2
They're at it again Dec 13 t3gotpayd 5
Alexandria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web