First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Pineville, LA

#21 Aug 24, 2012
If there is something I am missing, then by all means go ahead and say, as I would like to know.
joe citizen

Pineville, LA

#22 Aug 24, 2012
I want honest clean cops that can pass a background, have some common sense, educated and can pass random drug screens and a polygraph.
Hot shot

Orange, TX

#23 Aug 24, 2012
I don't know any facts I jus know Clark is a good dude that's had hard life , can't say about all the others. Cauz I don't honestly know. People who make accusations need to shut up unless u have facts shame on you
What happened

Pollock, LA

#24 Aug 24, 2012
What happened to Chief Durr? Is he still there?
anonymous

Alexandria, LA

#25 Aug 25, 2012
wow, none of you know about anything that happened, if you heard it from the mayor, its a lie, if you heard if from clark, its a lie, why don't you try to talk to the "unprofessional juveniles" who have not been asked a single thing so far, who took an oath to keep you out of harms way and lay down their life for you should the situation call for it, why don't you stop all your ridiculous speculations and accusations and have some respect... you weren't there so keep your opinion to yourself, and everything the truth says is correct except for the part about them still getting paid, theres no way the town has the money to pay them and the sheriffs office, and no one was "punished" everything was legally done, ask yourself, if something was done illegally how would the same chief still be in office... common sense people, just let it go people, its over
Hot shot

United States

#26 Aug 25, 2012
Why you callin Clark a liar?
What happened

Pollock, LA

#27 Aug 25, 2012
Is Durr still the chief? Yes or no?
joe citizen

Pineville, LA

#28 Aug 25, 2012
What has been going on with the Airpark? A new crew out there. Did the England Authority make some complaints?
Joe Chit

Pollock, LA

#29 Aug 26, 2012
What happened wrote:
Is Durr still the chief? Yes or no?
Boyce police Chief Preston Durr was hired by Hilton, he has been working at the Sheriff's Office. Another zero hired for political reasons.
TellMeLess

Alexandria, LA

#30 Sep 3, 2012
Is Boyce still in the United States? Last I heard it was nothing but welfare city of the twilight zone vector sequence.

Lasperiz
money man

United States

#31 Aug 1, 2013
Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>Boyce police Chief Preston Durr was hired by Hilton, he has been working at the Sheriff's Office. Another zero hired for political reasons.
Boy did you ever speak the truth. He is worthless and a coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason mcdowell Fri Coolbreeze410 1
Cheating wives Sep 21 Alexadria Resident 2
Town of Ball Again (May '14) Sep 21 Doitnow 3
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Sep 20 That guy 35
woodworth, louisiana is a speed trap (Jun '09) Sep 20 AlexSucks 91
Robbie Martin has got to GO...Pineville Deserve... (Oct '15) Sep 10 David Brocoto 23
Roving Photographer Sep 1 Roving photographer 1

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages