First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unbelievable

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Can anyone tell me about the Boyce Police riding around wearing ski mask? I heard a citizen got scared and called 911 and RPSO units pulled them over
Hot Shot

Mobile, AL

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
Can anyone tell me about the Boyce Police riding around wearing ski mask? I heard a citizen got scared and called 911 and RPSO units pulled them over
Yes it's True. Wayne Clark and Ofc McCain who has alcohol issues Check it out. LSP is investigating
Hot Shot

Mobile, AL

#3 Aug 20, 2012
I don't know these men , but what I hear they have the town an uproar . I'm sure two sides to everything
The truth

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Learn your facts people these people got mad about going to jail for LEGAL reasons there is no investigation everything was legally done
Hmm

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2012
The truth wrote:
Learn your facts people these people got mad about going to jail for LEGAL reasons there is no investigation everything was legally done
Was unaware that jumping out in ski masks was part of police practice, unless your swat possibly and the situation called for it. Obviously that was not the case here.
Unbelievable

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Can't believe Wayne would be involved in this, but sounds about right for McCain.

If there is no investigation then why did they shut the doors to the Police Dept and now The town is paying RPSO to take over
tell me more

AOL

#7 Aug 21, 2012
when did this happen? It is very important that time and date is correct.Wayne who and McCain? which one of these officers has a drinking issue?Where the officers working for Boyce or Rapides when this happened?
The truth

United States

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Neither of them have drinking issues that is people stirring up shit. There was also 8 more officers involved that night again nothing was illegal but u need to add all the names not just 2 because none of you people posting comments knows anything about it
tell me more

AOL

#9 Aug 21, 2012
The truth failed to say when where and really 8 officers in a small Boyce town.No the people dont know that is why we the people are going to find out.No mama dont spank me cause little macain was there to.I will tell you this boy IF a person jumps out at me or even comes in my space with a mask on he is a dead sob.Even a dog will bite you if you have a mask on he cant see your face you are bit.
The truth

United States

#10 Aug 21, 2012
tell me more wrote:
The truth failed to say when where and really 8 officers in a small Boyce town.No the people dont know that is why we the people are going to find out.No mama dont spank me cause little macain was there to.I will tell you this boy IF a person jumps out at me or even comes in my space with a mask on he is a dead sob.Even a dog will bite you if you have a mask on he cant see your face you are bit.
. And they are still getting paid ask the mayor about that
Wow

Alexandria, LA

#11 Aug 22, 2012
They are not getting paid. All officers are fired except Clark. He's acting chief at this time. I see malfeasance in office in someone's near future. Just takes a lil more time. Ask the mayor that. Clark is so low down it makes me wonder if he sabotaged his wife's car. Has resorted to some very low tactics.
The truth

United States

#12 Aug 22, 2012
For someone to make comments about this mans deceased wife needs someone to meet them in a dark alley I'm sure that you are one of the very many drug invested citizens who were legally arrested and now you think you have a comment. You probally can't even vote u piece of trash
Wow

Alexandria, LA

#13 Aug 22, 2012
@tha truth. U meet me. U r just inbred chicken shit. The best part of you dripped down your uncle's leg. I told him to shoot it in her mouth. Guess you saw the news this morning. Kmsl.
Eric santos

United States

#14 Aug 22, 2012
I like to run from the police and I would like to thank the Boyce police for a job well done in my apprehension

Since: Aug 12

Pineville, LA

#15 Aug 23, 2012
Wow, I signed up because I like hearing about news and Ball but does every other thread have to have bashing about Officer McCain..? He does not have drinking issues and wouldn't jump out in a ski mask wtf.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 24, 2012
RanShackelford wrote:
Wow, I signed up because I like hearing about news and Ball but does every other thread have to have bashing about Officer McCain..? He does not have drinking issues and wouldn't jump out in a ski mask wtf.
Typically when someone's name is constantly mentioned and in
a negative light usually means they're the common denominator.
Why would so many people benefit from a lowly opinion of this
person? The people are frustrated & the people will not rest
until an action is taken to correct.
Sometimes 'crushes' can stand in the way of seeing people in
their true light. Don't be blind to the truth.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 24, 2012
Wow wrote:
They are not getting paid. All officers are fired except Clark. He's acting chief at this time. I see malfeasance in office in someone's near future. Just takes a lil more time. Ask the mayor that. Clark is so low down it makes me wonder if he sabotaged his wife's car. Has resorted to some very low tactics.
Please elaborate on the outcome of this incident.
Hearing mixed news and myself & much of the community
is still disturbed by the unprofessional juveniles
that call themselves our police.
Who, specifically, was fired?

Pineville, LA

#18 Aug 24, 2012
He's not my crush...I just know him personally living in Ball and riding out through Boyce TONS of times. He has pulled me over more times than I can count. I just know he's not that childish...sure, he won't let you off on everything so I guess he is not "the nicest cop in the world" but if he let everyone off for bad things then he wouldn't be doing his job and everyone besides that one or two people would be complaining. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. He took an oath to uphold the law, and even though he is strict at it, I don't see that as a reason to continually bash him.
Big Red

Orange, TX

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Shackleforfd. YOU NEED TO GET FACTS SO YOU WILL KNO or should we call you McCain ???

Pineville, LA

#20 Aug 24, 2012
Pray tell, what FACTS. Do you want officers that do their job or let everyone off for everything??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House GOP: Cut spending before tackling tax reform Fri ardith 1
Which city is prettier and has a better city fe... Mar 20 Corky 3
News Courtney Coco's Mother Talks With KALB (Jul '06) Mar 19 anonymous 39
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) Mar 19 Alexadria Resident 45
krewe Mar 10 southern belle 1
Governor's fund raiser Mar 4 WoodJaBlowMe 2
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Feb 25 Davis 39

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages