Police officer

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Hello fellow officers your doing a great job writing other police officers tickets. All the police sights will know the great job you do. What goes arounds. You know what I am getting At. Hope you do all your trainig at home
Dork

Pineville, LA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA....
SUCKS, DON'T IT?
Conan

Jonesville, LA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Police officer wrote:
Hello fellow officers your doing a great job writing other police officers tickets. All the police sights will know the great job you do. What goes arounds. You know what I am getting At. Hope you do all your trainig at home
Try to shed a tear while you wail, it might make your lie more believable.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!
Police officer

Garland, TX

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Conan wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to shed a tear while you wail, it might make your lie more believable.
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!
I don't mine paying for the crime I just thought we had a brotherhood. At least real police officers do. Why don't try coming to Texas were we make real money and you won't have to supplement your income writing tickets. Our Chief of police never would be found writing tickets he works on getting us higher salaries. Just remember this when it comes back at you and your wondering why remember this moment cause carma is coming your way.
Spelling Police

Pineville, LA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Dude....do you even have a High School diploma?

Most of the police officers in Pineville were in special ed.
Police officer

Garland, TX

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Spelling Police wrote:
Dude....do you even have a High School diploma?
Most of the police officers in Pineville were in special ed.
Dude I have a life. I don't get on post and play spelling teacher. But if you must know you need a college degree to work for my department Mr. Backwoods trailer park
Police officer

Garland, TX

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Dork wrote:
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA....
SUCKS, DON'T IT?
It does suck. Not the ticket just knowing that when life or death situation occur and he pushes that button for help other officer including myself would come and help. I don't care about the 110 that I have to pay its just knowing and understanding the code 108. I know these guys are probably officer who couldn't make it on bigger department and there salaries are about 30 thousand a year. But the thin blue line is what we have and I and always will respect it.
Butler

Pineville, LA

#8 Feb 10, 2013
WOW...Your pousey really hurts, huh?
Not a fan of Mayor Butler

Pineville, LA

#9 Feb 10, 2013
Professional courtesy goes only so far. Keep it under 10 over on speed. Anything written 10 over and above is legit. Nothing says you can't give an officer a warning just as you would if you caught your next door neighbor speeding 10 or more over. Excessive speed, over 10 over, is being disrespectful to the officer in the unit doing his job. It goes both ways. You passing through another jurusdiction should make you want to show professional courtesy by NOT speeding. And, it all boils down to attitude by the speeder regardless of where the speeder works or does for a living. Too many think that that badge gives an officer the right to speed and get away with it. No one is above the law, get used to it or get out.
Police officer

Garland, TX

#10 Feb 10, 2013
I know you want me to be angry like you are and say negative stuff, but I have watched officers die in the line of duty. I have watched the sacrifice and the families of officers suffering. I would never disrespect a man who places it all on the line when I know and understand it. In my department we call them Rats because they are the lowest of the low. They have no moral fiber when you know how hard it is to work in law enforcement but I guest I will consider it a charitable contribution. Besides that to all the real police bless it to the peace keeper God has a special place for us in heaven.
Police officer

Garland, TX

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Not a fan of Mayor Butler wrote:
Professional courtesy goes only so far. Keep it under 10 over on speed. Anything written 10 over and above is legit. Nothing says you can't give an officer a warning just as you would if you caught your next door neighbor speeding 10 or more over. Excessive speed, over 10 over, is being disrespectful to the officer in the unit doing his job. It goes both ways. You passing through another jurusdiction should make you want to show professional courtesy by NOT speeding. And, it all boils down to attitude by the speeder regardless of where the speeder works or does for a living. Too many think that that badge gives an officer the right to speed and get away with it. No one is above the law, get used to it or get out.
To me it's all about the circumstances we have some officer who take advantage of the situation, but 2am and they are going 40 in 30 when it is dark and the officer is maybe passing through or lost I say give them a hand and make sure they get home safe. I do agree we should not disrespect another jurisdiction but I look at the circumstances. I do support officers thought guest it because of my direct relationship with the police memorial. I see all the stories.
Jailwatcher

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#12 Apr 22, 2013
Speed trap for speeding in a school zone at 4:15 PM. School must start late in the morning. Ticket, NO, TOWN ORDINANCE VIOLATION, cost $240.00 written by the Chief of Police, must be the only officer employed by the town. I bet the State never gets their share of the fine. I guess it's time for the Justice Dept. in Washington to initiate a Discrimination investigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Natchitoches man sentenced to prison for metham... Tue The Truth 5
Alexandria City Council Qualifiers Tue Disappointed Subs... 2
Weiss & Goldring Building Jul 23 HFC 5
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) Jul 20 Faylinn 10
Confession of big sin Jul 17 Swerv 23
Whataburger Jul 11 jj 8
Red Robin Jul 10 burger lover 6

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages