Voter all the way

Pineville, LA

#62 Jul 26, 2014
Which school was it to ? Please I like to know !!!
Just Saying

Pineville, LA

#63 Aug 14, 2014
Look, personally, I just want someone more honest and hardworking than Downs. I want a candidate that will clean house of the internal corruption. Yes... I said it... internal corruption. I want someone who will do some justice for a change.
I'm extremely surprised the BAR hasn't hammered a few people.
Just passing thru

Shreveport, LA

#64 Aug 15, 2014
Quote: " I want a candidate that will clean house of the internal corruption. Yes... I said it... "

It's easy for cowards to sit behind a computer monitor and make scurrilous accusations.
Do you have the courage to be more specific?
You could always call the La. Attorney General.....but you would lose your anonymity.
It has happened

Alexandria, LA

#65 Aug 15, 2014
Just passing thru wrote:
Quote: " I want a candidate that will clean house of the internal corruption. Yes... I said it... "
It's easy for cowards to sit behind a computer monitor and make scurrilous accusations.
Do you have the courage to be more specific?
You could always call the La. Attorney General.....but you would lose your anonymity.
You are totally correct about "cowards behind a computer monitor". And you are right about "losing your anonymity." Trust me on this about Rapides parish,when they are bold & not intimidated by the politically connected elite. And stand against them or even attempt to expose their dirty deeds. A heavy price is usually paid Or a lot of times their family members pay the price. Especially if you are considered unworthy to be considered among the elite. But I do agree with what you said. Just wanted to tell what has happened to some that have had that courage!
QuietStorm

Alexandria, LA

#66 Monday Aug 18
As long as people run for political office, you will have indictments, stealing, and the like."' Especially Corruption. Fairness is what this office needs. Time for a Change!!
autodiva44

Baton Rouge, LA

#67 Thursday Aug 21
Chris Roy all the way.
QuietStorm

Austin, TX

#68 Thursday Aug 21
autodiva44 wrote:
Chris Roy all the way.
I'm sorry Alexandria doesn't need to Roy's! He will be in rehab more than office. Whoever they elect I hope they have do something with the young Rude lady in that traffic department.
sweetie pie

United States

#69 Thursday Aug 21
Just Saying wrote:
Look, personally, I just want someone more honest and hardworking than Downs. I want a candidate that will clean house of the internal corruption. Yes... I said it... internal corruption. I want someone who will do some justice for a change.
Tammy Marks....are you "Just Saying"? It is you isn't it?
Anonymous

Alexandria, LA

#70 Friday Aug 22
Just Saying wrote:

They did "clean house." Tami Marks was fired.
Amy Dauzart

Alexandria, LA

#71 Friday Aug 22
Rapides voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Her daughter should have been fired too! If you are trying to get some kind of assistance on ticket make sure she's not their. She think she's a DA. if you don't like dealing with public find another job.
Just Saying

Alexandria, LA

#72 Friday Aug 22
Rapides voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just asking " sweetie pie" does Downs still underpay the minorities? Whoever takes his place needs a new secretary because the one he has now I'm sure makes big bucks only because she's his wife best friend. The lady that runs the office has no backbone.
sweetie pie

Houston, TX

#73 Saturday Aug 23
Just Sayin, aka Tammy Marks.....
I don't work there but I hear that office runs smoothly NOW. No favoritism since the lady with no backbone fired you.
This is about the candidates for the race. Get it together and.move on!
Just Saying

Alexandria, LA

#74 Saturday Aug 23
sweetie pie wrote:
Just Sayin, aka Tammy Marks.....
I don't work there but I hear that office runs smoothly NOW. No favoritism since the lady with no backbone fired you.
This is about the candidates for the race. Get it together and.move on!
You do work their " sweetie pie" aka Mary Prestridge. Plenty of favoritism always have been always will be! You need to move on after election.
sweetie pie

Mccomb, MS

#75 Sunday Aug 24
Just Saying.....I do not work at the Courthouse at all. Never have....never will.
Why must you drag others into your mean spirited antics. START YIUR OWN FORUM about how you got fired for stealing from the DA. Everyone has heard the rumors....I had my doubts....but you have convinced me the rumors are true.
Ferrara1

New Orleans, LA

#76 Sunday Aug 24
In response to "Just Saying" and the employee accusations....
I have had the pleasure of talking, on more than one occasion, to the DA's current secretary, Mary. She has always been personable, respectful, knowledgeable, and professional. I do not think you will find many who would disagree. You sound very disgruntled. A little more tact and a little less vitriol would probably benefit you.
Ferrara1

New Orleans, LA

#77 Sunday Aug 24
Amy Dauzart wrote:
<quoted text>
Her daughter should have been fired too! If you are trying to get some kind of assistance on ticket make sure she's not their. She think she's a DA. if you don't like dealing with public find another job.
If the daughter works there, "Just Saying" is not thinking very clearly, talking about the lady who runs the office.
public enemy 1

Alexandria, LA

#78 Sunday Aug 24
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You do work their " sweetie pie" aka Mary Prestridge. Plenty of favoritism always have been always will be! You need to move on after election.
Dear Just Saying...
You may want to remove Miss Mary's name as this is slander in a public forum. If you can't prove "He said/She said", you may need to keep your opinions to yourself!
sweetie pie

Ponchatoula, LA

#79 Sunday Aug 24
To clear the air.....I looked at this forum to get a clue whom I should vote for.....
Instead my blood pressure has risen with mud slingin that shouldn't even be slung.
This is not about James Downs and his current staff.....I want to know who to vote for...a general consensus kind of thing!
I am a farmer and my wife is a nurse....she calls me "Sweetie Pie"
Just Saying

Alexandria, LA

#80 Sunday Aug 24
Ferrara1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the daughter works there, "Just Saying" is not thinking very clearly, talking about the lady who runs the office.
If they wanted to fire Sarah she would have been gone! She's the best person to supervise that traffic department. So what if she's rude at times them people make you act that way!!
Just Saying

Alexandria, LA

#81 Sunday Aug 24
public enemy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Just Saying...
You may want to remove Miss Mary's name as this is slander in a public forum. If you can't prove "He said/She said", you may need to keep your opinions to yourself!
It's strange that you want to talk about Slander when someone else name was called, besides Tami Marks. Tami Marks didn't steal from the DA. So "public enama 1 "keep your opinion to self!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 10 min The real Not Land... 3,314
Four facing charges in Monday burglary in Tioga... Tue MyBestFriend IsADog 1
Nastiest local male Tue MyBestFriend IsADog 2
Poll Results Division A Judges Race Sep 14 HFC 6
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) Sep 14 rf1234cxdfdsddsds 10
Andrew Farhand Sep 13 james 18
Gary Hays Sep 12 Laura 1
•••
•••

Alexandria Jobs

•••
•••
•••