Town Talk Subsription Cost

Town Talk Subsription Cost

Posted in the Alexandria Forum

Get Real

Alexandria, LA

#1 May 11, 2014
Just got my renewal notice for the Town Talk.
Last year I paid $239 for one year of home delivery.
This year the new rate is about $325.
Is the Town Talk crazy or am I for renewing?
And there is an $.84 surcharge for delivery of the Thanksgiving Day issue.
Doesn't the Town Talk make a fortune from advertisers that day?

Anyone else hacked off?
Get Real

Alexandria, LA

#2 May 11, 2014
I am an idiot!
That should read "subscription".
What can I say? I graduated from Menard.
HFC

Alexandria, LA

#3 May 11, 2014
Seeing how it's free online - I wouldn't waste my money. Especially knowing that they do a horrible job of covering the local news
Get Real

Alexandria, LA

#4 May 12, 2014
Is it free on'line?
I thought you had to pay for an on-line subscrption.
Newspaper

Pineville, LA

#5 May 12, 2014
HFC wrote:
Seeing how it's free online - I wouldn't waste my money. Especially knowing that they do a horrible job of covering the local news
A few years back,we use to be able to read paper thru their website. But now you can only see the story headlines. So we now pay $10.00 a month for online subscription. Which is cheaper than delivery. So if you know how to receive it legally & free. Please tell me!

Since: Sep 11

Alexandria

#6 May 12, 2014
Newspaper wrote:
<quoted text>A few years back,we use to be able to read paper thru their website. But now you can only see the story headlines. So we now pay $10.00 a month for online subscription. Which is cheaper than delivery. So if you know how to receive it legally & free. Please tell me!
I know how to do it, it's easy. I don't want to post it here or else they may disable the capability. Create an account here and send me a message with a valid email address and i will send you the instructions.
HFC

Houston, TX

#7 May 13, 2014
Just clear your cookies and data after the free subscription has expired and it will automatically provide access each time until it expires again

Since: Sep 11

Alexandria

#8 May 13, 2014
HFC wrote:
Just clear your cookies and data after the free subscription has expired and it will automatically provide access each time until it expires again
Yes, it can be done that way also. Only thing is, that it clears info for ALL sites, even the ones you don't want to clear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) 17 hr TARAMUP29 11
Dead Beat Dads Nov 14 anonsmom 6
Another School sales tax? (Dec '15) Nov 13 Ummmm 31
Walmart on 28 West Nov 12 Ummmm 1
Woodworth Speed Trap....Karma Nov 10 Nodameen 1
a message to the mayor and city officials of le... (Mar '11) Oct '16 pixierose 4
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Oct '16 Painter 37

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages