Marksvilles 'Knoll ' Family Scandal

Marksvilles 'Knoll ' Family Scandal

Posted in the Alexandria Forum

Where Smoke Then Fire

AOL

#1 Aug 16, 2011
I know this forum is mainly about the Rapides Sheriffs race but if you want a diversion its worth you checking the topix blog under the town oof Marksville. If you dont remember Triston Knoll ran for 3rd Circuit Judge three years ago causing him to spend much time in Aloexandria and making numerous contacts here. There apparently is many secrets being exposed or to be exposed that will portray an accurate picturew of the family and all its secrets and dysfunctions.
A Contact

Alexandria, LA

#2 Aug 17, 2011
Whats new? I voted for Tristian in his race because of him as a person, certainly not because of his parents. I had heard he left town a couple of years ago noww its seems to be coming how why? Just as Papa left Alexandria federal court years ago to never return because he didnt get things his way, apparently Tristian had to leave him because he wouldnt do things Papa's way. As far as Mamas behaviour thats anopther whole story. Such a shame, but this family has no shame in their game. Tristian was the only good one in the bunch.
Flash From The Past

Alexandria, LA

#3 Aug 17, 2011
I would be honored to tell some of the dirty tactics the K family pulled during the election between MamaK and the veery honorable late Judge Mansour. I cant imagine any child growing up in that household. Glad to hear one escaped and found a new life. Been told over the years that a couple of the sons were put in 'treatment'facilities numerous times which I'm sure was a result of their childhood environment. There was also the story of horrible parental behaviour that occured involving one son and the football program at Menard many years ago.Dont know any of the children but sure know all about the parents and its not a pretty picture.
A Curious Cat

Alexandria, LA

#4 Aug 17, 2011
I've reafd the Marksville entries iin this forum and it seems like the K family "higher than thou attitude" is about to crumble. More importantly, the fact their son Tristian died thinkinmg he was unloved by his family is the truly tragic story hear. I would hate to be that family and live with the conscience they put him out on the street for a yaer and a half and made no efforts to bring him home. I've spoken with a couple of people today who knows people who Triston was close to and they said theyve been told that they have nothing to say now but all of this will be brought out in court,since his parents are trying to undo Triston wishes regarding his life insurance policies, As uusal, it seems to always come down to money, the root of all evils. One must wonder how they consider themselves in a position to undo his wishes when they were estranged from their son for such a period of time,Is it true that they didnot know where Trist6ian lived for a year and a halfnor what he was doing with his life during that time. Seems like someone with the power that the K family thinks they have could have easily tracked their son down and welcomed him home with open arms.Alot of questions seem to be unanswered.
Scales of Justice

Alexandria, LA

#5 Aug 20, 2011
Sounds like this could get get interesting. Cant't wait to hear more.
All About Control

AOL

#6 Aug 21, 2011
I heard today that EK terminated his deceased son because he thought he had the same problem with alcohol that MamaJ has always had. Of course he did the same thing with his other son, Sunny. Now hes back with a wife he met in rehab and who had to wait for years before she could be admitted to the bar. Must have been some offense that she has on her record. Wonder what Triston did that was so offensive to his family that they rejected him and I'm told he was told to leave the office and start out at ZERO. I did look up the Secretary of State website and saw where his name was removed off the partnership agreement way before he died. Wonder if he was paid for this. Triston heart must have been broken in a million pieces seeing as how he was mistreated.
Scales of Justice

Alexandria, LA

#7 Aug 21, 2011
Froom what I gathered out of this and the Marksville blog, it appears that Tristian left his insurance policy to his biological mother whom Ive known him to have a close relationship with her since the birth of his child ten years ago. Furthermore it seems the bond became even closer as during the time Triston was ex=communicated by his family. Now the nerve that Mama and Papa think they are in a position to interpret Tristons wishes. Its all about the money. How can these people show their faces in public? I know they have always had no problem with being dirty but to do it with your own son is a new low, evem for these people. It seems they will go as lo9w as they can go just to get their way and portray Triston negatively. Sickening if you ask me.
Debi

Montgomery, AL

#8 Nov 12, 2013
How did he die?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swingers (Jul '11) Fri Really interested 3
Cleco CEO Jan 19 Fed Up 21
Alexandria Music Thread (Mar '14) Jan 13 Musikologist 10
woodworth, louisiana is a speed trap (Jun '09) Jan 8 JustAGuy 96
Pineville's first chain restaurant with alcohol... Jan 3 CenLaGent 1
News Major Drug Bust-Pineville (Jul '06) Jan 3 Real 14
Alexandria Black Attorneys Jan 2 Eric 2

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance