Jefferson County Man Arrested for Beating a Dog to Death with a Claw Hammer

Jun 22, 2011 Full story: Oswego County Courier 6

A State Police in Alexandria Bay arrested 33 year-old,A Gary A. Collins of 43812 Stine Road, Redwood Tuesday morning at his residence.A A He was charged with Felony Aggravated Cruelty to an Animal and as an Absconder from New York State Division of Parole.

Full Story
Mike

Redwood, NY

#1 Aug 12, 2011
some one should beat hime
dawn

Redwood, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2012
maybe someone should beat him with claw hammer,i cannot believe the people who live among us,SCARY!!!
Carol

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 4, 2012
He shoulbe beaten the same way he beat the dog.Before these crimanals are let out, they should give them a labotomy. Kill there brain, which they dont have to begin with.
hope and pray

Redwood, NY

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Poor innocent Kids and Animals! What is wrong with people anymore? Nothing means anything to them! WHY??? What are they lacking for them to be so cruel?? It's a very scarey world out there! God help us all!
Idiot

Albany, NY

#5 Jul 19, 2013
I will find you Gary and you will pay for what you did your a coward and will pay
Carolyn

Toronto, Canada

#6 Oct 17, 2013
It is not until the laws change for these defenceless animals. The laws should charge these creeps with the most severe time. As of present people can be horrendous to animals and get away with it because they get nothing for a punishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr postcranium 6,469
Female Adoptee Born June 19, 1969 19 hr Adoptee 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440

Alexandria Bay Jobs

Alexandria Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alexandria Bay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alexandria Bay

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]