Where Are They Now? Allison Rosati

Where Are They Now? Allison Rosati

There are 21 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from May 3, 2008, titled Where Are They Now? Allison Rosati. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Alison Rosati came to WGRZ-TV in 1987, a very young talent with a ton of potential.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nasty Guy

Wilson, NY

#1 May 3, 2008
I remember making her some memo stationary for her desk with her name on them. She was so thankful. Sweet lady!
Mario Como

Buffalo, NY

#2 May 3, 2008
She's Hot
Mario Como

Buffalo, NY

#4 May 3, 2008
She held up better than Maria Jenaro
Maria Genero

New York, NY

#5 May 3, 2008
wrong - i am hot hot hot
Mesi2RehabGoGoGo

AOL

#9 May 4, 2008
Let's set it straight: She left for Minneapolis to be near her fiancee. Shortly thereafter, she left there to go to Chi-town and married a different guy. She used to live on Huntington ave in North Bflo and hang at the Amherst Bowling Center and Checkers with Brian Blessing (that is enough to get her indicted). She also used to spend a lot of time at a house on Amherst Street that was occupied by Steve Brown from Ch 2 and Steve Boys from Ch 7. We all know boyd...he got a real life, went to law school and now sues drunk drivers.
jimmy the Greek

Buffalo, NY

#10 May 4, 2008
What ever happened to eye-candy, our locals dress like Sunday school teachers. Now I have to watch FOX.
Buckwheat

Windham, ME

#11 May 4, 2008
thats one fine looking white woman
Why Guy

New York, NY

#13 May 4, 2008
Allison is my lover and best friend.
Melissa

Buffalo, NY

#14 May 5, 2008
A few months ago, I did an internet search on her name and found out she anchored the news in Chicago. I went to the news station website and emailed her, telling her how I remember watching her anchor the evening news in Buffalo. But I never received a response back from her.
Dude

Buffalo, NY

#15 May 5, 2008
Mario Como wrote:
Get a clue.....Maria is way hotter than Allison. I'd do Maria after Mary Alice and Marissa.
From Chicago

Glen Ellyn, IL

#16 May 5, 2008
I remember watching her in Buffalo. I now live in Chicago and watch Allison every night! She does a terrific job.
Thomas Turtle

Buffalo, NY

#17 May 5, 2008
Dude it's time for your annual check-up..
BabyJoeRehabGoGo Go

AOL

#22 May 15, 2008
Where has Baby Joe disappeared to?
Taxpayer

Buffalo, NY

#23 May 22, 2008
Maria Genero wrote:
wrong - i am hot hot hot
WRONG....you're NOT NOT NOT
Taxpayer

Buffalo, NY

#24 May 22, 2008
Mario Como wrote:
Totally...Maria looked 100 percent better in her younger days...She likes looking in the camera all the time...She also looks alot chubbier than she used to be....
mea

Cicero, IL

#25 Oct 25, 2008
Melissa wrote:
A few months ago, I did an internet search on her name and found out she anchored the news in Chicago. I went to the news station website and emailed her, telling her how I remember watching her anchor the evening news in Buffalo. But I never received a response back from her.
You will never hear from her I know the real Allison Rosati
Laura Bustamonte

Homewood, IL

#26 Sep 20, 2010
Let's get THIS straight, Allison Rosati is a fat pig!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27 Jul 29, 2011
Maria Genero wrote:
wrong - i am hot hot hot
Hello Sweetie!

Yes, you are hot! hot! hot! I couldn't agree with you more! Keep it up! We need natural beauties like you to brighten up our days especially with the economy as it is! You have my warmest support always! Take care and God Bless You!

Location hidden

#28 Jul 29, 2011
Mesi2RehabGoGoGo wrote:
Let's set it straight: She left for Minneapolis to be near her fiancee. Shortly thereafter, she left there to go to Chi-town and married a different guy. She used to live on Huntington ave in North Bflo and hang at the Amherst Bowling Center and Checkers with Brian Blessing (that is enough to get her indicted). She also used to spend a lot of time at a house on Amherst Street that was occupied by Steve Brown from Ch 2 and Steve Boys from Ch 7. We all know boyd...he got a real life, went to law school and now sues drunk drivers.
To whom are you referring?

Location hidden

#29 Aug 5, 2011
Mesi2RehabGoGoGo wrote:
To whom are you referring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexander Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) 1 hr Thomas Smith 53
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Well Well 20,700
What Maha knew and foz helped cover up 23 hr ppinyourcoke 3
WIVB Chanel 4 Worst News Station in Buffalo? (Apr '13) Sun Vic miller 49
Will some refugees be deported back to their co... Sun lol 4
News Harvard student says a man called him a - f***i... Sun lol 6
News Corrections officer accused of sexual relations... Dec 3 moron detector 3

Alexander Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexander Mortgages