Some Demand Changes in Arkansas' Police Training Laws After Alexander Shooting

Sep 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArkansasMatters

Major concerns have been raised about the lack of initial training for some Arkansas police officers.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 16, 2012
TACARRA JARRETT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Today we worry about police killing us. NOT PROTECTING US. These PIGS are getting out of control. I believe they should have to take a psych. evaluation and anything else to protect citizens today. They are not trying to protect us they are out to hurt us or our families. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE....
Tarnished

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

TACARRA JARRETT wrote:
Today we worry about police killing us. NOT PROTECTING US. These PIGS are getting out of control. I believe they should have to take a psych. evaluation and anything else to protect citizens today. They are not trying to protect us they are out to hurt us or our families. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE....
I missed this, when were you killed and where? Was your family upset and why would they want to kill such a nice person?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

TACARRA JARRETT wrote:
you must not know much about cops. My buddy just took a psych examine to be a Cop which its mandatory. Get your facts straight before you run your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alexander Discussions

Search the Alexander Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR governor announces intent to pardon 4, inclu... (Jan '14) 1 hr unfinished business 62
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr bannedagain3 18,537
Identity (Jun '08) 2 hr Angies List 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Barney 4 28,987
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr birds 9,791
Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 3 hr cathyjudy 828
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 11 hr caller 257
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alexander Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Alexander People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••