Arkansas Race Gains National Attention

Arkansas Race Gains National Attention

There are 4 comments on the 5News KFSM story from May 18, 2010, titled Arkansas Race Gains National Attention. In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

One of the biggest races on today's ticket is the showdown for democratic and republican slots for Arkansas' U.S. Senate seat, this race is expected to be so close, its gaining national attention.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

Kelly

Centerton, AR

#1 May 18, 2010
we gotta get blanche out. when i was emailing my politicians regarding my husband's disability case thats been going on for 3 years, the ONLY person who did not call or email or even acknowledge me in any way was Blanche Lincoln. Every other person CALLED me themselves the same day they received my email. the offered websites and phone numbers to help with our prescriptions, then referred me to John Boozman since this is a federal matter, Mr. Boozman also called and sent us information that could help speed up the process. Mrs. Lincoln doenst care about ARkansas, all she seems to care about is being in Washington. I say lets Move her back home..
Lee

Lowell, AR

#2 May 18, 2010
I agree she needs to go but its not going to happen. Arkansas put in a weak Boozman opponent. I don't think the democrats down south no matter how mad they are at Lincoln will vote Boozman. He is way too conservative. We needed a more down the middle of the road type of person.
DC Morrison

Centerton, AR

#3 May 19, 2010
Holy Moly, 3 more weeks of these two! Ya'll could have had me. Enjoy the show.
Ryan

Gregory, AR

#4 May 19, 2010
But seeing how she has to go into a run off, that shows how weak her political power has become.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexander Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter protest in Memphis provokes ... 3 hr haha 92
News State Rep. Hudson Hallum, 3 Others Plead Guilty... (Sep '12) 7 hr bring Ronnie back 96
Bill Clinton is lying through his false teeth 9 hr Over n Don 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr stupid republicans 20,389
Pepperidge Farm Lawsuit with SDA's 19 hr guest 8
Leslie Rutledge will do and say anything to get... Mon Democrat 3
News Former Alexander police officer convicted of ra... (Dec '09) Feb '15 big poppa 12

Alexander Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexander Mortgages