The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 559)

Showing posts 11,161 - 11,180 of17,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be premiering some new programs on channel 5372 stay tuned for our exciting lineup,Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong tour 2013 for a whiter brighter future. News flash there was a mob of chimps seen breaking into pawn shops off of 8-mile stay tuned for further updates. 5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
Last WARNING!
Cease and desist the use of the Trademarked@ and Copywrighted 5372 or suffer the consequnces. This is not a JOKE!

COMPOUNDINFLINT

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

There is SO MUCH CRIME IN FLINT MOST GOES UNREPORTED. Governor Granholm designated Flint a Cool City, and strides are being made to accomodate college and professional people, BUT, if you invest in FLINT, in a business, rental, or home, the THUGS WILL SMASH ALL OF YOUR WINDOWS, they will SCRAP ALL YOUR ALUMINUM and METAL. The thugs are TEARING FLINT TO PIECES BLOCK BY BLOCK. An 84 year old woman was recently DRAGGED into HER HOME, BEAT and RAPED, in her own home in what used to be a VERY NICE NEIGHBORHOOD. You will need SECURITY BARS, GUARD DOGS, FIREARMS, BEAR SPRAY, ELABORATE LOCKDOWN SECURITY MEASURES, LOTS AND LOTS OF OUTDOOR FLOOD LIGHTS, WALKIE TALKIES, several PHONES, BINOCULURS, SURVEILLANCE 24/7 and BRACE YOURSELVES for JUDGES TO RULE AGAINST YOU, WHEN YOUR TENANTS STOP PAYING THEIR RENT...

It has SPILLED OVER INTO FLINT TOWNSHIP in what used to be a SAFE area to GAS UP. A woman was gunned down by another woman and her hoarde of accomplices SO THEY COULD JACK HER FOR HER CAR TO GET DRUGS. GUNSHOTS ARE RANDOM, PROFUSE, AND A GIVEN ALMOST EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, and sometimes in BROAD DAYLIGHT.

It has SPILLED OVER TO THE FAR ENDS OF FLINT TOWNSHIP, TO THE NICE COMMERCIAL and SHOPPING DISTRICTS ON THE FAR WEST SIDE. Banks are held up every other day, businesses are robbed constantly, customers leaving restaurants are approached and mugged and even SHOT DEAD IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

It has spilled over into the surrounding BURBS, ROBBERIES, ASSAULTS, and MURDER. The Civil Rights Commission et al, is BUILDING SECTION 8 HOUSING in formerly QUIET, PEACEFULL SMALL TOWNS all across the U.S., and the CRIME HAS SKY ROCKETED.

The THIRD WORLD is BEING IMPORTED TO THE U.S., and also PLOPPED INTO FORMERLY PEACEFULL, QUIET SMALL TOWNS, and the CRIME HAS SKY ROCKETED with BEATINGS, ABDUCTIONS, RAPES, SODOMY, MAIMINGS, MURDER, etc.

Our SOCIAL SECURITY has been RENAMED, and it is a FREE FOR ALL for LOSERS who WILL NOT WORK PERIOD. The new health care system is a TRACKING DEVICE FOR COMPLIANCE, to ACCOMODATE the upsurpers AND SPREAD ALL OF THE PRIVATE SECTORS WEALTH, what little is left.

FLINT SUCKS. DON'T COME HERE. YOU WILL ONLY GET BEAT, ROBBED, AND RAPED, MAYBE EVEN KILLED. THE PEOPLE HERE ARE MEAN, STUPID, HATERS.

country_gurl

Cropseyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be premiering some new programs on channel 5372 stay tuned for our exciting lineup,Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong tour 2013 for a whiter brighter future. News flash there was a mob of chimps seen breaking into pawn shops off of 8-mile stay tuned for further updates. 5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
well I hope you and your gang were wearing hoodies and masks!
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Last WARNING!
Cease and desist the use of the Trademarked@ and Copywrighted 5372 or suffer the consequnces. This is not a JOKE!
The W.P.W.W network has decided to pay you a small royalty to maintain your way of life we will go into more details stay tuned to channel 5372 for further updates.5372/7734 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future.We are also talking about a position in the W.P.W.W for you so have some patients and stay behind the curtain. Concur.
country_gurl

Cropseyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

COMPOUNDINFLINT wrote:
There is SO MUCH CRIME IN FLINT MOST GOES UNREPORTED. Governor Granholm designated Flint a Cool City, and strides are being made to accomodate college and professional people, BUT, if you invest in FLINT, in a business, rental, or home, the THUGS WILL SMASH ALL OF YOUR WINDOWS, they will SCRAP ALL YOUR ALUMINUM and METAL. The thugs are TEARING FLINT TO PIECES BLOCK BY BLOCK. An 84 year old woman was recently DRAGGED into HER HOME, BEAT and RAPED, in her own home in what used to be a VERY NICE NEIGHBORHOOD. You will need SECURITY BARS, GUARD DOGS, FIREARMS, BEAR SPRAY, ELABORATE LOCKDOWN SECURITY MEASURES, LOTS AND LOTS OF OUTDOOR FLOOD LIGHTS, WALKIE TALKIES, several PHONES, BINOCULURS, SURVEILLANCE 24/7 and BRACE YOURSELVES for JUDGES TO RULE AGAINST YOU, WHEN YOUR TENANTS STOP PAYING THEIR RENT...
It has SPILLED OVER INTO FLINT TOWNSHIP in what used to be a SAFE area to GAS UP. A woman was gunned down by another woman and her hoarde of accomplices SO THEY COULD JACK HER FOR HER CAR TO GET DRUGS. GUNSHOTS ARE RANDOM, PROFUSE, AND A GIVEN ALMOST EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, and sometimes in BROAD DAYLIGHT.
It has SPILLED OVER TO THE FAR ENDS OF FLINT TOWNSHIP, TO THE NICE COMMERCIAL and SHOPPING DISTRICTS ON THE FAR WEST SIDE. Banks are held up every other day, businesses are robbed constantly, customers leaving restaurants are approached and mugged and even SHOT DEAD IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.
It has spilled over into the surrounding BURBS, ROBBERIES, ASSAULTS, and MURDER. The Civil Rights Commission et al, is BUILDING SECTION 8 HOUSING in formerly QUIET, PEACEFULL SMALL TOWNS all across the U.S., and the CRIME HAS SKY ROCKETED.
The THIRD WORLD is BEING IMPORTED TO THE U.S., and also PLOPPED INTO FORMERLY PEACEFULL, QUIET SMALL TOWNS, and the CRIME HAS SKY ROCKETED with BEATINGS, ABDUCTIONS, RAPES, SODOMY, MAIMINGS, MURDER, etc.
Our SOCIAL SECURITY has been RENAMED, and it is a FREE FOR ALL for LOSERS who WILL NOT WORK PERIOD. The new health care system is a TRACKING DEVICE FOR COMPLIANCE, to ACCOMODATE the upsurpers AND SPREAD ALL OF THE PRIVATE SECTORS WEALTH, what little is left.
FLINT SUCKS. DON'T COME HERE. YOU WILL ONLY GET BEAT, ROBBED, AND RAPED, MAYBE EVEN KILLED. THE PEOPLE HERE ARE MEAN, STUPID, HATERS.
you see alot of shit like that in buffalo ny. I live about 45 min. Away from there and every year there are about 50 or more reported cases of these deranged psychos murdering woman, cutting there bodies up and scattering them all over western ny. Last year a woman who was about 22 found herself in the grip of one of these people. The murder happened in buffalo but the guy who killed her took her torso and stashed it under a drinking fountain in a public park in warsaw which is about 15 min away from me. That's some sick shit! Imagine being the person who came across that! Actually I just heard on the radio not too long ago that buffalo got voted the rudest city in america. And I believe it. I don't go out there very often but when I do I wonder how anybody could live there. The one time I was at a redlight down by philmore ave. Which is the nastiest part of the city and this heavy set dude came stumbling over to my truck and passed out in the middle of the road right in front of me, I had to sit there for like 30 min. Until police officials could get him out of the way, in the meantime all these gangster looking people started walking over scoping out me and my truck, it scared the shit out of me! And im sure all cities are like that and I don't know how anybody could live there. Im good living out in the woods!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Tonights Movie of the Week on channel 5372 is an oldie but goodie titled "Betrayed" starring Tom Berenger from way back in 1988. Of course this excellent film has the typical ZOG anti-White tripe like anything produced in Hymiewood. But admist all the anti-White propaganda and predictable depictions of any racially conscious White person as ignorant and evil there are some inspiring pro-White scenes albeit very few in this forgotten film. Join us tonight at 10pm for this oldie but goodie, and join us all next week for the mini-series "The Turner Diaries" based on the underground bestseller written by the late Dr. William Pierce.

Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I have lived in good old Buffalo all of my life and it is cheap and handy to everything.I presently live near the Genesee, Bailey area and go to Pandora's on Fillmore and Slomba's on the corner of Fillmore and Rodney where a lot of the Trico workers used to go. When that heavy dude passed out in front of your truck, you should have dragged him to the curb and see if he had anything worthwhile in his pants.
country_gurl

Cropseyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
I have lived in good old Buffalo all of my life and it is cheap and handy to everything.I presently live near the Genesee, Bailey area and go to Pandora's on Fillmore and Slomba's on the corner of Fillmore and Rodney where a lot of the Trico workers used to go. When that heavy dude passed out in front of your truck, you should have dragged him to the curb and see if he had anything worthwhile in his pants.
I don't know what his deal was if he was drunk or what but it was scary, I wanted to get out and help him but no one else was. He problably would have beat the hell out of me or some shit, he didn't look right! If you lived in buffalo then for sure you've heard of all the shootings and the crazies cutting up people and scattering there body parts! I couldn't do it, plus on top of that all the houses are shoulder to shoulder! Id be standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes and I could shake the hand of the neighbor while he's sitting on the toilet taking a shit through the window!
watrat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch... ……
West Chester Penna,,,,the worst
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what his deal was if he was drunk or what but it was scary, I wanted to get out and help him but no one else was. He problably would have beat the hell out of me or some shit, he didn't look right! If you lived in buffalo then for sure you've heard of all the shootings and the crazies cutting up people and scattering there body parts! I couldn't do it, plus on top of that all the houses are shoulder to shoulder! Id be standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes and I could shake the hand of the neighbor while he's sitting on the toilet taking a shit through the window!
Cutting people up is a very rare occurance around here.The worse thing was a 20 year old girl who was prostituting was probably killed by a 300 lb thug and was dumped in a garbage tote 4 years ago. They are still on the case.
Cornpone27

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it could mean the Earth's core is made of cheese or that racism is a fallacy (which it is) or that the sky is blue or that you and like 5 other posters on this website are one in the same. Ever think of that?? Lol
... Slavery a fallacy? Good question. Everybody knows both the north and south could not continue feeding the non producers who acted like ford goldbrickers all the time. They invented efficient farm machinery that did not eat and rid themselves of the liability. Only question was how can they get rid of those keep hanging round for free chitins‘? Well … they went in cahoots and set them free. Lol.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what his deal was if he was drunk or what but it was scary, I wanted to get out and help him but no one else was. He problably would have beat the hell out of me or some shit, he didn't look right! If you lived in buffalo then for sure you've heard of all the shootings and the crazies cutting up people and scattering there body parts! I couldn't do it, plus on top of that all the houses are shoulder to shoulder! Id be standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes and I could shake the hand of the neighbor while he's sitting on the toilet taking a shit through the window!
Here is a novel idea, maybe backing up and then steering around the fat man in the street and driving on to your intended destination might have been in order. Are you a blonde?
country_gurl

Roseboom, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a novel idea, maybe backing up and then steering around the fat man in the street and driving on to your intended destination might have been in order. Are you a blonde?
that would have been an option if there weren't a shit ton of other cars bumper to bumper behind me! Did you ever consider that option before you tried to insult me?
country_gurl

Roseboom, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Do you really think I didn't consider to do that!? The man ... was practicallly under my damn truck there wasn't much I could do
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>that would have been an option if there weren't a shit ton of other cars bumper to bumper behind me! Did you ever consider that option before you tried to insult me?
I have noticed in my brief life time that if I put my truck in reverse and start to back up others will also. You don't need much room to avoid a body in front of your truck.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
Do you really think I didn't consider to do that!? The man ... was practicallly under my damn truck there wasn't much I could do
Yes.
country_gurl

Roseboom, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
okay, guys whatever you say.lol;)

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Cornpone27 wrote:
<quoted text>
... Slavery a fallacy? Good question. Everybody knows both the north and south could not continue feeding the non producers who acted like ford goldbrickers all the time. They invented efficient farm machinery that did not eat and rid themselves of the liability. Only question was how can they get rid of those keep hanging round for free chitins‘? Well … they went in cahoots and set them free. Lol.
...he said "free chitins'"...lol...real ignorance. Clearly, you didn't read what I said. What does slavery have to do with what I said that you responded to?
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
...he said "free chitins'"...lol...real ignorance. Clearly, you didn't read what I said. What does slavery have to do with what I said that you responded to?
Mr. Kallark, if you don't mind, I was wondering if you are a descendant from slaves or a different kind of Black from the Carribean or other type of Black?
Just like there are different kind of Whites like Swede, Polish, Italians etc.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Kallark, if you don't mind, I was wondering if you are a descendant from slaves or a different kind of Black from the Carribean or other type of Black?
Just like there are different kind of Whites like Swede, Polish, Italians etc.
Geographically I don't know where my family came from. I'm not as dark as Caribbean blacks. I'm a lighter brown. I do know that my family is partly Ulster-Scot and that many of my family members look like white people. My Dad has hazel green eyes and is light-skinned. Most black families were torn apart at the auction block by the whites who owned us so really I don't know. That generation is long gone. Why do you ask?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,161 - 11,180 of17,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alexander Discussions

Search the Alexander Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
test (May '08) 13 min chris knighton 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 27,876
Are Dwayne Plumlee and Judge Willet honest men? (Apr '12) 13 hr camp 23
heroin in little rock (Sep '13) 18 hr wayne 13
Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Mon Citizen 466
County Judge Mon cant get worse 4
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Apr 4 cool dude 9,710
•••
•••
•••
Alexander Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Alexander Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Alexander People Search