Darren L. Kaufman/Kauffman

Darren L. Kaufman/Kauffman

Posted in the Alexander Forum

tameimpala

Benton, AR

#1 Feb 8, 2013
New here, but does anyone have any info about this guy? He's my biological father and I've never met him. Not sure if I want to or not, but knowing that he still 'exists' would help me out a lot. I've googled and done everything in my power over the past few years to find him, but the man seems to have no internet presence whatsoever. The only thing that I know about him is that at some point (possibly around '93) he was involved in taking a man, who was in on the whole scheme, hostage for ransom money. My mother once showed me a newspaper with the story in it, but I have no idea if that is still around. I assumed he would be in a criminal database of some sort due to that, but alas, no luck. Help me out here, Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexander Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Emily 35,127
Beware 2 hr Guest 7
Hogue looking for Ken A Jarrett (Jul '14) 13 hr Guest 3
News Area distribution center receives honor 15 hr @Real Kelly 8
News Mike Maggio pleads guilty to federal bribery ch... (Jan '15) Mon The Hamburglar 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 21 Fitus T Bluster 20,971
News Former Alexander police officer convicted of ra... (Dec '09) Feb '15 big poppa 12

Alexander Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexander Mortgages