Former Alexander police officer convi...

Former Alexander police officer convicted of rape, sexual assault, sentenced to 100 years

There are 12 comments on the 5News KFSM story from Dec 3, 2009, titled Former Alexander police officer convicted of rape, sexual assault, sentenced to 100 years. In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

A former Alexander police officer has been convicted of rape and sexual abuse of three children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

Frank

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2009
100 years might not be enough. They should give him to the Apaches and pay them for every day they can keep him alive.
Eddie

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Dec 3, 2009
You cannot blindly trust the cops as many, many people in these forums seem to do. They lie, they cheat, they steal, they rape kids.....
Pedro

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2009
I'm far enough to beat the anormal who did it, 100 years its not enough, keep him alive, but torture him every single day he lives.
Ashley

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2010
Well I was in jail with this man and I personally think that Jeff is innocent. I developed a good repor with him and got to know him quite well and I looked into his eyes and Jeff didnt do this that he is accused of. He is a God loving and believeing man who lives his life for the Lord EVERYDAY! So do remember one thing...We are all forgiven for our sins and thou shalt not pass judgement unless wanting to be judged!!! I forgive all you who have said these nasty things about Jeff and God does too!
Israel G

United States

#5 Apr 5, 2012
Ashley wrote:
Well I was in jail with this man and I personally think that Jeff is innocent. I developed a good repor with him and got to know him quite well and I looked into his eyes and Jeff didnt do this that he is accused of. He is a God loving and believeing man who lives his life for the Lord EVERYDAY! So do remember one thing...We are all forgiven for our sins and thou shalt not pass judgement unless wanting to be judged!!! I forgive all you who have said these nasty things about Jeff and God does too!
thanks for believing in him. God don't like ugly so the truth will come out sooner or later
countrygurl

Little Rock, AR

#6 May 22, 2013
He.did not do it the kids lied on hem just because they didnt wont hem with there mom and i know hem and he would never hurt a kid he was the best cop in Alexander and he got fucked because the kids didnt like hem but why lie on hem its not right at all but the truth will come out one day and we love and miss hem alot
countrygurl

Little Rock, AR

#7 May 22, 2013
Israel G wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for believing in him. God don't like ugly so the truth will come out sooner or later
thank you for believing in hem i know hem and you are right he didnt do it he loved god and his job and why they would lie on hem i dont know but thank you for what you
said about him you was right on the money
countrygurl

Little Rock, AR

#8 May 22, 2013
Eddie wrote:
You cannot blindly trust the cops as many, many people in these forums seem to do. They lie, they cheat, they steal, they rape kids.....
he did not rape the kids they lied on hem
countrygurl

Little Rock, AR

#9 May 22, 2013
Garcia was a good guy and he would nevet hurt a kid and all of you that say a 100 years isn't enough is full of it.it is to much when he didnt do it but s cop can kill.a guy and get 20 years its just not right at all but god is with hem
countrygurl

Little Rock, AR

#10 May 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
100 years might not be enough. They should give him to the Apaches and pay them for every day they can keep him alive.
and you dont know what you are talking about so you need to shut up
countrygurl

Little Rock, AR

#11 May 22, 2013
Pedro wrote:
I'm far enough to beat the anormal who did it, 100 years its not enough, keep him alive, but torture him every single day he lives.
you don't know what you're talking about either and you didn't know him so you can shut up to
big poppa

United States

#12 Feb 11, 2015
Say I really n truly feel Garcia didn't do that I was a close friend n he never acted like that towards children he was a gd cop n always made sure people were safe here in alexander n 100 yrs that makes no sense my 13 yr old daughter got raped by a 30 yr old man n they arrested him n only gave him 15 yrs I say that's not enough n garcia got 100yrs come on that guy that raped my daughter should had got more than 15 yrs if Garcia got 100 it don't make no sense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexander Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 min mexico 20,998
News AR law allows men to block wives' abortions 37 min Prolife 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Guest 38,353
Kelly Peppard arrested for robbery!!!! (Dec '16) Tue Idku 5
Plastic Surgeons Jul 23 ABC123 1
Pepperidge Farm Lawsuit with SDA's (Jul '16) Jul 22 Dwight Blackwell 35
Saline County Sheriff's Dept. gotten any better? Jul 21 once bitten 8

Alexander Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexander Mortgages