accused child sex offender moves to F...

accused child sex offender moves to Ft Worth

Posted in the Aledo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned citizen

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 2, 2011
I have learned that an accused child sex offender named James (Jimmy) Vandergriff is moving to Ft Worth, TX. He is packing up his family in Windsor, MO, cause he has been accused of sexually assaulting a minor female, while she was having a sleep over with his daughter, and what makes it worse is his wife (Mellisa Vandergriff) tried to cover it up. James is a army vet from Irac and he just separated from the military ending on March 1 2011. Now is taking his wife (current Girl scout Den Mother) and kids to live in Texas closer to his children from a previous marriage. They claim him and his wife have good jobs lined up at Subway in Ft. Worth. This man has been a pillar of the community and his wife is well known threw out town but according to her he only gets out of control when he drinks. Please protect your family's and be aware of who is moving to your neighborhood.
sincerely
concerned citizen
Nissa

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Mar 5, 2011
Great just what FTW needs another sex offender to add to the zillions dotting the neighborhoods we already have. Perhaps the guy who went nuts and started shooting them all from a list up north wasn't so crazy afterall... These people are so dangerous to our children. We should revoke their citizenship and send them to Iraq or some other horrible place to perish.
These are People

Richardson, TX

#3 Mar 11, 2011
I don't know this person, and I don't know the whole story. Before we judge we need to be sure that we do know all the facts. I see the article says accused. I do not see that it said found guilty. A person is innocent until found guilty.

Also, I think a person that is such a busy body as to post a piece like this, must have a little too much time on their hands. The guy has served in Iraq. So what have you done for your country?

If he has actually committed the crime then I do not condone it, but I do not agree with a person getting on the internet and trying to spread somethiing like this.
Concerned citizen

San Antonio, TX

#4 Mar 15, 2011
well it seems someone thinks there shouldn't be warnings posted about the trash moving into there area. I would always hope there is someone warning me if a person like this is moving to my area. I do serve my country and the citizens of my area. and it is a shame that a person of his caliber was even allowed into the military. I personally have a lot of friends and family in the military some here and several in other combat theaters that would love to get there hands on this guy. I truly hope the courts do there job and remove him from ever doing this to anyone else.
These are People

Richardson, TX

#5 Mar 15, 2011
So, it seems Concerned Citizen is still concerned. If this person wants to print the name and etc., on another can't help but wonder why they don't print their own name. Is he/she afraid we might be able to get the dirt on them also. So, tell us, who are you?

So, it doesn't matter if the person is guilty or not--only that they have been accused. So, many of your friends want to beat the guy up. It doesn't matter if he is guilty or not--just beat him up.

So, you do serve your country--just what do you do? Is it your job to be the neighborhood gossip? Is that how you serve? Do you realize that this guy served in a war zone so you could have the freedom to condemn him without even knowing whether he committed the crime or not.

Come on dear, this is America and a person is still innocent until proven guilty--not guilty until proven innocent.

Get off of that civic duty thing. You are nothing but a gossip who wants to spread rummors.
Are you serious

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Mar 18, 2011
I HAVE been to Afghanistan two times and I hate child molesters. What kind of person takes up for them? Ugh.. they need to lock them up for life and destroy their life like they did the childs. WHo are you?? Gross! I wish he was in my unit and the rest of us kno what he had done. He would have been killed. Believe that.
These are People

Irving, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2011
Are you serious wrote:
I HAVE been to Afghanistan two times and I hate child molesters. What kind of person takes up for them? Ugh.. they need to lock them up for life and destroy their life like they did the childs. WHo are you?? Gross! I wish he was in my unit and the rest of us kno what he had done. He would have been killed. Believe that.
So, again, you are going to attack someone without even knowing if they are guilty of the crime. Do you know how many times a person is accussed that never even committed the crime? One of my former neighbors was telling me just recently that he was furious with his daughter because she had complained about a boy just because she was mad at him and it turned out to be a lie. So, it doesn't matter to you if he is guilty or not? All I can say is both you and the poster need to get your heads on straight.

For a person to get on the board like this and try to destroy a life without the person even being found guilty of a crime shows how many--so called GOOD people--that we have one this board. On top of that doesn't even give their name, but everything on the other person. So if you are going to post another person's name don't hide in the dark while you do it. Is your character so low yourself that you don't want people to know who you are? Anyone printing another person's name, etc., needs to provide the same information on theirself. Don't be a coward.
Emily

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Mar 18, 2011
Well, I don't know about this other person but I KNOW there's nasty child molesters in my neighborhood. I can't even let my kids go out alone and we live on a court. I hate them. They should never let these monsters live next to kids. It's amazing how our system is. I'm was guessing that this person KNEW that this person was a sex offender such in the sex offender system or soemthing. Who knows. I'll post every name of every single one online if anyone wants. I have the list AND address of every one in my zip code and Ft Worth for that matter. They keep a drug dealer in jail for yrs but give a child molester 3 mths or probation then put them right back in socieity with innocent kids. Freaks! Low lifes! They should cut all their dicks off THEN put them back in. Better yet, put them in prison in general pop.
These are People

Irving, TX

#9 Mar 18, 2011
Emily wrote:
Well, I don't know about this other person but I KNOW there's nasty child molesters in my neighborhood. I can't even let my kids go out alone and we live on a court. I hate them. They should never let these monsters live next to kids. It's amazing how our system is. I'm was guessing that this person KNEW that this person was a sex offender such in the sex offender system or soemthing. Who knows. I'll post every name of every single one online if anyone wants. I have the list AND address of every one in my zip code and Ft Worth for that matter. They keep a drug dealer in jail for yrs but give a child molester 3 mths or probation then put them right back in socieity with innocent kids. Freaks! Low lifes! They should cut all their dicks off THEN put them back in. Better yet, put them in prison in general pop.
Since the person has only been charged, no, she does not know the person is a child molester. It is wrong to crucify someone that has never even been found guilty and to give their wife's name, etc. If the person is so sure they are guilty then why are they hiding in the shadows while they throw stones. Let them tell us who they are too.
Emily

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Mar 18, 2011
That's true. Better believe that I'll put some names up. I think they should have to do what they did on base housing and put big red signs in their yard informing everyone that theyre a screwed up freak.
These are People

Irving, TX

#11 Mar 18, 2011
Maybe all those that committed adultry should put signs in their yard too. This could go on and on. I am so glad some of you are so good and pure that you are wanting to ruin someone's life when you don't even know for sure that they committed a crime.

Even if a person is on a list some are for things that should never have put them on a list. What about the young guy about 18 or 19 that has an affair with a girl a little younger. If she wants to yell rape he is on a list for life when he is no harm to others.

When you are with a group of people ask them what they think of sex offenders and most will be like the majority of you and say all the terrible things that you'll are saying here today. Ask that same group if they have ever heard of a case such as I mentioned and you will usually find at least one that has or that knows of a case someone else has told them about.

If you want to destroy others don't be so sure that someday God won't show you what it feels like for you.

Well, if Jesus needed some people to throw the first stone he could sure find some good people on this board to do that today.
Emily

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Mar 19, 2011
Are you kiddin me??? Adultery and child molestation are two totally different things! You make me sick! Have you been molested? I was!!! Numerous times! You're a really screwed up person to even compare the two. You have obviously had a good lil sheltered life. Screw you. And please don't put God into this. You're sick. I'm done.
These are People

Irving, TX

#13 Mar 19, 2011
Emily wrote:
Are you kiddin me??? Adultery and child molestation are two totally different things! You make me sick! Have you been molested? I was!!! Numerous times! You're a really screwed up person to even compare the two. You have obviously had a good lil sheltered life. Screw you. And please don't put God into this. You're sick. I'm done.
If you were molested many times then you should be one that knows that the majority of the time it is someone in your own home, someone that your family trusted, such as, close friend, or relative.

Yes, I have lead a sheltered life, I was not put in danger of this by my family, so therefore have not experienced it. If you were multiple times it does sound like there was a problem at home.

I do not know anyone that was molested myself, nor do I know personally of a molester. However, I have read a little on it which you apparently have not done. So if you want to protect your children so, be informed, and find out more about it. Maybe a search on the internet of the crime instead of people's names.

No, I am not sick, nor, do I call people names such as you are doing. I still say if you want to throw stones and print a person's names and address then don't throw your stones from the shadows. If you want to put their names and addresses then also put your name and address. Don't hide in the shadows while you do it.

Now, to the person that this article is about. I do not know him nor do you it appears. The person is innocent until proven guilty.

We all must remember a case in the New Engand states just a few years back of some college kids accused of rape when it turned out they were not involved in a rape. It was just a girl hollering rape. The sad part is that if their parents had not had the funds for a good legal defense, they would probably be on a list now for life.

So before you start trying to ruin a few lives, just remember--and I am still putting God in it--The Bible says what you sow you will reap. Wouldn't it be justice if someday it is your own loved one that is put on this list when they should not be? Do you have about one-hundred thousand dollars for a legal defense for that is about what it would cost you with no assurance that you could beat the charge. If you get a court appointed attorney the majority will tell you to just plea guilty and get a lesser charge. With no money to hire another you are at the mercy of the appointed lawyer.
These are People

United States

#14 Mar 21, 2011
Well, there Emily, I do hope you read the article in the Fort Worth Star Telegram, Sunday, Mar. 20, 2011, about Phillip Mills, a star analyst for the military, that worked at a military lab and how he had falsified DNA on cases. It has been known for about 3 years, it states, but just now being brought to attention. Meanwhile, there is at least one that is known to be innocent that has been sitting in prison for these 3 years. This was on page 1A and continued 16A. Since you like to be so informed please read this article.

How many of those with red signs in front of their houses were really guilty? God only knows. How many have been marked for life with their names on a list that should not be. This was a military analyst, but how many others are just as crooked in the other labs?

If they tell you they have proof you are guilty by DNA test and offer you a plea for probation or short term instead of a huge sentence that they say you will get when they go to court and testify, which will you take? Don't even tell me that you would fight it, you would go the same route as most of the others.

So, now, do you want to keep throwing stones without knowing for sure on guilt? So who is sick now--me or you?
Mike Good

Mckinney, TX

#15 Mar 22, 2011
Who is it? Wesley Shaw?
this is truth

Columbia, MO

#16 Mar 29, 2011
too these are people,from dallas.
it seems to be that you are sticking up for this james vandergriff do you no him or somethin and are just trying to cover up for him like his wife had done?? well if you dont no what happend then dont stick up for the man
the reason im not sticking up for him like you are is becouse i am the girl he molested!!! it says he only accused well thats becouse he ran !! he ran from the probs. he caoused by moveing to fort worth and the person who wrote this warrning ppl down there actually does no what happend so too these are the people from dallas shut up and stop sticking up for him cus it did happen you dont belive look into it yourself!!!!
These are People

Irving, TX

#17 Mar 29, 2011
this is truth wrote:
too these are people,from dallas.
it seems to be that you are sticking up for this james vandergriff do you no him or somethin and are just trying to cover up for him like his wife had done?? well if you dont no what happend then dont stick up for the man
the reason im not sticking up for him like you are is becouse i am the girl he molested!!! it says he only accused well thats becouse he ran !! he ran from the probs. he caoused by moveing to fort worth and the person who wrote this warrning ppl down there actually does no what happend so too these are the people from dallas shut up and stop sticking up for him cus it did happen you dont belive look into it yourself!!!!
If what you say is true, you will have your chance to prove it--until then he is innocent until proven guilty. If he did run, it is strange that you know exactly where he is, so the law will have no problem finding him also--if what you say is true.

I still feel if a person wants to throw stones, they need to also print their own name and personal information.

I don't need to shut up and I don't need to look into it. The law will do that. Actually, I am having a little trouble believing you as things just don't add up.

I am not defending him. I am just saying he has not been found guilty. You can still file charges if what you say is true.
this is truth

Columbia, MO

#18 Mar 30, 2011
i have filed charges but nothin has been done cus he ran and missiouri ppl can not go to texas and bring him back duurrr and if u dont belive me then dont but the truth has been told .....
These are People

Irving, TX

#19 Mar 30, 2011
People are picked up in other states all the time and taken back to others states where charges are filed.

One thing that turns me off on you and makes me a little leary of what you say is your writing. Your English and spelling are absolutely terrible and not typical of a teenager who is applying herself to her school studies. Also, your attitude in how you deal with older people is not typical of a well behaved teenager; for example: your expression of "shut up."

Your desire to hurt others is way too much; especially, in your bringing the wife's name and place of employment into it as well.
this is truth

Columbia, MO

#20 Apr 1, 2011
well im sorry im not the smartiest one around and i am a verry well behaved person !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aledo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Green Decendants Fri Debbie 1
Paschal High School 80's LGBT Reunion Fri Dana Arnn 6
missing people in fort worth area Nov 30 irma Jaramillo 1
News Texas Democrats lament first presidential elect... Nov 28 Graybeard Geezer ... 22
News Application process takes new route (Nov '06) Nov 28 Mary Mindieta 5
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Nov 28 Donedirtcheap 21
Kacie Mcdaniel Makes The Mugshot Hottie List Nov 27 John Gotti 1

Aledo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aledo Mortgages