Millsap ISD will try again to pass TRE

Millsap ISD will try again to pass TRE

There are 44 comments on the Weatherford Democrat story from Jul 28, 2010, titled Millsap ISD will try again to pass TRE. In it, Weatherford Democrat reports that:

With a 16-cent property tax increase on the table, Millsap ISD trustees Monday approved a September election to try a second time to pass a tax ratification election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weatherford Democrat.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Weatherford, TX

#41 May 3, 2011
Millsap school taxes are the highest in Texas. There is a reason for this and it is because the voters wanted a big new football stadium and a huge new elementary school that is only half full of students. You voted for all the unnecessary improvements and now we all have to pay for it.

Dallas, TX

#42 May 8, 2011
This school n the faculty r out of control
Millsap ex

Weatherford, TX

#43 May 9, 2011
It saddens my heart to see how Millsap High School has gone to the dogs. I truly believed that things would change(and maybe it started) when Mrs. Henry got here but she could only take so much of Hunkapillar's bull**** so she left after a couple of years. I will take other's advice and send my kids to Brock next year.

Weatherford, TX

#44 May 13, 2011
Millsap ISD needs help. Please pray for the teachers, administration, and school board. Our kids deserve much better than they are getting at this school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aledo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) 11 hr OReneedianegarrett 508
Shooters auto sale Fort Worth Texas main street Mar 20 Capp 1
Paschal High School Rich Kids (Jun '15) Mar 17 Rany Wooley 4
News More Mar 16 Walter glen stockton 2
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's (Jun '15) Mar 14 Scott Cameron 11
Mr Rooter Plumbing Fort Worth Mar 13 Gaa 1
News Early voting for the March 6 Republican and Dem... Mar 11 WIDE FART 4

Aledo Jobs

Personal Finance

Aledo Mortgages