First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mel

New York, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
This is the most pitiful piece of shit that ever came from Alderson! What an ugly tramp ! Not to mention the worst mother ever! Who's the father of her son? Does she know? This kid needs taken from this bar fly whore! I was in a store where she was also shopping! This boy half dressed, dirty , and obviously sick being drug around in this weather while she is bragging about tattoos, roller derby practice and come see me at this bar tonight!!! Where are your priorities? We all know none was taught to you by coo coo momma and fried father, but Jesus grow up and do right by the child you brought into this world! Stop laying with married men , and so many different men! A decent man won't have piece of shit whore like you! God only knows what stds you probably have ??? It's just a shame kids are being brought up by likes of you and this world is in big trouble already!! Disrespectful , worthless lazy check drawing trash! This poor kid don't have a chance! He will be a cold bitter angry kid raising himself! Good job Rachel , your one pathetic excuse for a mother and woman !
1 post removed
alex Dalton

Lewisburg, WV

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Dang....mad?
A friend

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Rachel's a good mom. She's just young and misguided and is doing the best she can. She's not on welfare so you can drop that. And she also knows her sons dad. You really need to go choke on a dick you hateful troll. Keep your butthurt to yourself. This happens to many young girls. They have kids young missing out on their youth. I have seen worse. At least she is not strung out on drugs.

Rachel bundle your son up when you go out. And don't let these bitter skanks get you down. Love you Rachel
wwhhaatt

Roanoke, VA

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Who's the married man?
Rachel

Fairfax, VA

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Mel wrote:
This is the most pitiful piece of shit that ever came from Alderson! What an ugly tramp ! Not to mention the worst mother ever! Who's the father of her son? Does she know? This kid needs taken from this bar fly whore! I was in a store where she was also shopping! This boy half dressed, dirty , and obviously sick being drug around in this weather while she is bragging about tattoos, roller derby practice and come see me at this bar tonight!!! Where are your priorities? We all know none was taught to you by coo coo momma and fried father, but Jesus grow up and do right by the child you brought into this world! Stop laying with married men , and so many different men! A decent man won't have piece of shit whore like you! God only knows what stds you probably have ??? It's just a shame kids are being brought up by likes of you and this world is in big trouble already!! Disrespectful , worthless lazy check drawing trash! This poor kid don't have a chance! He will be a cold bitter angry kid raising himself! Good job Rachel , your one pathetic excuse for a mother and woman !
i never knew i was with a married man and i only go out on the weekends when my son is with father but it really doesnt matter what you think its sad that you feel that and what check i get is what i earn by the two jobs i have so get over and my son is always budled up you dumbass you should be a ashamed of your self
Rachel

Fairfax, VA

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text> i never knew i was with a married man and i only go ouon the weekends when my son is with father but it really doesnt matter what you think its sad that you feel that and what check i get is what i earn by the two jobs i have so get over and my son is always budled up you dumbass you should be a ashamed of your self
why dont you grow a pair and adress me i dont bother anyone and the fact that you would be low enough to get on here and spread lies .. Its wrong and it isnt fare to me ... If you have a problem say it to me !!! Its pretty pitiful that you dont have anything better to do and roller derby is a sport atleast im not strung out on drugs ... God seriously and if you know me so well you would know my son is everything and he is for sure and hell isnt dirty or ever under dressed for the weather your just sorry waste of space that doesnt have anything but to be miserable yourself so you try to bring other people down ... Well good try it isnt going to work :)
Madisons_Momma

Port Clinton, OH

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Mel wrote:
This is the most pitiful piece of shit that ever came from Alderson! What an ugly tramp ! Not to mention the worst mother ever! Who's the father of her son? Does she know? This kid needs taken from this bar fly whore! I was in a store where she was also shopping! This boy half dressed, dirty , and obviously sick being drug around in this weather while she is bragging about tattoos, roller derby practice and come see me at this bar tonight!!! Where are your priorities? We all know none was taught to you by coo coo momma and fried father, but Jesus grow up and do right by the child you brought into this world! Stop laying with married men ,
and so many different men! A decent man won't have piece of shit whore like you! God only knows what stds you probably have ??? It's just a shame kids are being brought up by likes of you and this world is in big trouble already!! Disrespectful , worthless lazy check drawing trash! This poor kid don't have a chance! He will be a cold bitter angry kid raising himself! Good job Rachel , your one pathetic excuse for a mother and woman !
WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT. LEAVE RACHEL ALONE DUMB F*CK. YOU PROLLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER.. GROW UP .
ashley

Washington, DC

#9 Jan 16, 2013
No matter what you do Rachel your damned if you do and don't... spend to much time with your kid and people say gosh her lazy butt does nothing but stay home with the kid all day you work your butt off then ppl say well she never spends time with her kid you go out and its omg I can't believe she's out and never home with her kid you stay home all the time with him and its omg she is smothering that poor kid bundle him up you will hear it was 90 outside and she had that kid way over dressed don't listen to this
unknown

Princeton, WV

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Rachel, The way you act and the way you post on Facebook makes you look like trash and you just don't see it. You will probably never have a real relationship because you are easy with every man who says your cute, but in reality they just want in your pants and nothing else. It's pitiful how you are now compared to the girl you use to be in school. Instead of laying with men and being in bars and roller derby... Try putting your selfish hobbies aside and spend time with your child. You act like mother of the year to people but truth is you are far from it.
Rachel

Lorton, VA

#11 Jan 17, 2013
unknown wrote:
Rachel, The way you act and the way you post on Facebook makes you look like trash and you just don't see it. You will probably never have a real relationship because you are easy with every man who says your cute, but in reality they just want in your pants and nothing else. It's pitiful how you are now compared to the girl you use to be in school. Instead of laying with men and being in bars and roller derby... Try putting your selfish hobbies aside and spend time with your child. You act like mother of the year to people but truth is you are far from it.
well delete me because i dont care i know the truth it doesnt matte what you all think
Wife

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Who is the married men??And what bar??
Rachel

Lorton, VA

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Wife wrote:
Who is the married men??And what bar??
well when you find out let me know because its new to me i work at the sweet shoppe this topicbis stupid
wtf

Princeton, WV

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>well delete me because i dont care i know the truth it doesnt matte what you all think
have to agree with unknown you used to b a nice girl and you do not see the truth and just because someone sees you on Facebook don't mean they are on your list someone's friend can like a post It will show on news feed . Hope someday you realize what you have become and what kind mother you are
Mel

Bronx, NY

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Not only a skanky ugly slut and pathetic sorry mother, your a stupid dumbass that can't spell? Did you graduated ?? Who do you think you are ? Really ? You will always be alone and used because that's all you amount to ! You act like a dime store whore so you are used like a cheap whore! Don't you think your kid is going to be ashamed of his mother? Do you act like a mother? Besides working? And that's at a job only getting attention for your unstable ego !! No one said you were getting a welfare check, but who paid for your childbirth? Hospital stay? You get welfare now! Medical for your kid , food stamps !! Don't be a liar too ! Even your closest friends tell you , read the posts, listen , to someone! Grow up ! Stop being a whore and be a mother! Get a job ! Stay out of a bar and act like a mother! Try to be a respectful kind of person and you just might see some changes !!!! And FYI ; the married couple split up and the 5 kids are alone most of the time and divided! You happy ? Whore!!!
Rachel

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Mel wrote:
Not only a skanky ugly slut and pathetic sorry mother, your a stupid dumbass that can't spell? Did you graduated ?? Who do you think you are ? Really ? You will always be alone and used because that's all you amount to ! You act like a dime store whore so you are used like a cheap whore! Don't you think your kid is going to be ashamed of his mother? Do you act like a mother? Besides working? And that's at a job only getting attention for your unstable ego !! No one said you were getting a welfare check, but who paid for your childbirth? Hospital stay? You get welfare now! Medical for your kid , food stamps !! Don't be a liar too ! Even your closest friends tell you , read the posts, listen , to someone! Grow up ! Stop being a whore and be a mother! Get a job ! Stay out of a bar and act like a mother! Try to be a respectful kind of person and you just might see some changes !!!! And FYI ; the married couple split up and the 5 kids are alone most of the time and divided! You happy ? Whore!!!
dude i have no idea who you are talking about and why are you so angry and btw i have two jobs oh f ck off
Rachel

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Mel wrote:
Not only a skanky ugly slut and pathetic sorry mother, your a stupid dumbass that can't spell? Did you graduated ?? Who do you think you are ? Really ? You will always be alone and used because that's all you amount to ! You act like a dime store whore so you are used like a cheap whore! Don't you think your kid is going to be ashamed of his mother? Do you act like a mother? Besides working? And that's at a job only getting attention for your unstable ego !! No one said you were getting a welfare check, but who paid for your childbirth? Hospital stay? You get welfare now! Medical for your kid , food stamps !! Don't be a liar too ! Even your closest friends tell you , read the posts, listen , to someone! Grow up ! Stop being a whore and be a mother! Get a job ! Stay out of a bar and act like a mother! Try to be a respectful kind of person and you just might see some changes !!!! And FYI ; the married couple split up and the 5 kids are alone most of the time and divided! You happy ? Whore!!!
your too funny
Aji

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Mel I hope you get laid soon. You are clearly in need of some attention. Those fingers can only do so much.
Aji

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Yes Rachel. Did you graduated?
Rachel

Hyattsville, MD

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Aji wrote:
Yes Rachel. Did you graduated?
well yea lol
xyz

Charleston, WV

#21 Jan 18, 2013
she's hot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House of delegates-Who gets your vote pick 2 39 min Hows that 19
Moco men 2 hr Hugh G Rexshun 22
Federal Prison 2 hr Honestemployee 9
bisexual male needs friend 2 hr bi man 3
mike ross (Apr '13) 21 hr localyocal 67
Looking fo a book. Mon Ray 4
Joe Godby (Nov '12) Oct 18 missy 5
Alderson Dating
Find my Match

Alderson Jobs

Alderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]