ASHLEY MANN IS A HOE SHE WIT CHRIS BROOKMAN
kim

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Nov 22, 2010
ASHLEY, some advice NAIR for that mustache u growin lmfao
Kathy Mann

Princeton, WV

#3 Nov 22, 2010
For one thing you have the rite calling my daughter a hoe, and you have your name as Lil hoe, come on grow up,and Kim as you say your name is anyway you know what im tired of you all coming on here slandering my kids, im going to the courts and see what we can have done. But let me get one thing straight were not scared of none of you, come to her face trust me she won't back down from you.lol you get on here and run your mouths about my family but not one of you are brave enough to come to her face, lol I dare you to.lol
JOE

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Nov 22, 2010
GROW UP
Mat

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Nov 22, 2010
Joe who u talking to ???
joe

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Nov 23, 2010
U kathy!
no fool

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Nov 23, 2010
Stay off of this site if you know your the trash talk of topics! i don't know any of you..thank god! but these mann people must be horrible.your like a festered zit splattered everywhere. if these post werent true why you defending yourself so much.
Kathy Mann

Princeton, WV

#8 Nov 23, 2010
No fool, you must be a fool. You say you don't know us then why are you on here talking your trash, people like you that won't leave us a lone are like the festered zit plattered everywhere, we have a rite to defind ourselves you know you wouldn't like anyone on here bashing you, If you don't know us like you say then keep your opion to yourself. quit being scared and use your real name on here we use are's you festered zit.
Kathy Mann

Princeton, WV

#9 Nov 23, 2010
And Joe put your last name why are you on here talking your junk? what has the mann family do to you?
1 post removed
joe blow

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Nov 23, 2010
U happy now?
santa

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Dec 25, 2010
dont know her last name now but when i dated her it was ashley cline i seen her when she was at work thurs morn it had been a while it was nice to talk to her again ashley if u see this let me know i would love to get ur num and hang out soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewisburg is a terrible place 10 min wtj5 5
shooting 11 min just me 9
the new snitch in town 16 min Bid Bad Wolf 10
Bob Evans (May '10) 28 min Wilbur doron 55
Red dump truck 21 hr Wondering 1
Flora , fisher , Waddell & Elmore Trash Fri info 12
Stabbing and shooting Apr 29 Curious 1
More from around the web

Alderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE