First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MMB

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2009
Low miles (depends on how you look at em) rebuilt motor ,tranny slips , some body damage!! Cheap !! Can be seen at motel or around back roads of town
I know

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2009
I might be interested in taking it for a test drive if its clean, the hood ordaments stand up and don't sag and the rear end hasn't been hit so much its spread out.
i know

Princeton, WV

#3 Nov 9, 2009
MMB wrote:
Low miles (depends on how you look at em) rebuilt motor ,tranny slips , some body damage!! Cheap !! Can be seen at motel or around back roads of town
I know who you are You use different screen names like Leslie LaLa talked about Tammy Jen Jill Becky Lisa and more Does this make you feel good to be a trouble maker ?How will it feel when there is a post about you and your life?If you keep on there will be i just havent brought myself down to your level yet.You dont even live in alderson and your life is not perfect and you are no saint.You need to stop all the trash talk you do you can hurt innocent people by your remarks not that you care but think about it if it was you or your children or someone that you love if you love anyone that is.
Cruzin by

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2009
Sounds like this one should go to the junk yard not be for sale!!
Cruzin by

Ossining, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2009
By the way who's "I know " ?? Are you two of the same?? No one uses a name, at least a real name! And everybody has trash talk it sounds for everybody!! If you have a home pc or mobile pc, every time you comment it will show different address's!! Unless "I know" is physic , it's a mystery behind all the "names"!! Unless your one in the same! The accuser is usually the guilty one!!
lol

Princeton, WV

#6 Nov 9, 2009
i know wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are You use different screen names like Leslie LaLa talked about Tammy Jen Jill Becky Lisa and more Does this make you feel good to be a trouble maker ?How will it feel when there is a post about you and your life?If you keep on there will be i just havent brought myself down to your level yet.You dont even live in alderson and your life is not perfect and you are no saint.You need to stop all the trash talk you do you can hurt innocent people by your remarks not that you care but think about it if it was you or your children or someone that you love if you love anyone that is.
Nola Fitzgerald ring a bell?
i know

Princeton, WV

#7 Nov 9, 2009
Cruzin by wrote:
By the way who's "I know " ?? Are you two of the same?? No one uses a name, at least a real name! And everybody has trash talk it sounds for everybody!! If you have a home pc or mobile pc, every time you comment it will show different address's!! Unless "I know" is physic , it's a mystery behind all the "names"!! Unless your one in the same! The accuser is usually the guilty one!!
No dumb a$$ it does not show a different address every time you comment it depends on your ISP address.Like i said i know who is writing certain posts i do not have to explain how i know this as this had nothing to do with you i was talking to that one person i never noticed the post before as i know that was a oversight so NO we are not the same and No not everyone does not trash talk but i will you So F**k off A$$ Hole
MEL

Belden, MS

#8 Nov 9, 2009
Well I know , your a fuken idiot! Why don't you deal with Nola if you need too!! You need to get a job or a new hobby! Checking every topic ?? You sure have alot of time on your hands!! Unfortunately you sound like every one else in this town,a instagating, trouble making , loser!! Don't start nothing you might not be able to prove!
Cherith

Sunnyvale, CA

#9 Nov 10, 2009
MMB wrote:
Low miles (depends on how you look at em) rebuilt motor ,tranny slips , some body damage!! Cheap !! Can be seen at motel or around back roads of town
love ur creativity! Why dnt u use ht productively and get a job and off the computer!
i know

Princeton, WV

#10 Nov 10, 2009
MEL wrote:
Well I know , your a fuken idiot! Why don't you deal with Nola if you need too!! You need to get a job or a new hobby! Checking every topic ?? You sure have alot of time on your hands!! Unfortunately you sound like every one else in this town,a instagating, trouble making , loser!! Don't start nothing you might not be able to prove!
i dont know who nola is and i can prove so stfu
4 real

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 11, 2009
Is she that skanky chic that has a sister named April? If so she will sleep with any thing that has a pulse. I seen her about a month ago hugged up to a old man behind Ross's as I was pulling out of the car wash. Ladies, watch your men cuz she is on the prowl. She wont be once Bobby Wilson's wife gets ahold of her though. I want to bo there to see that one. Maybe she will learn a lesson. Why do you guys lower your self to that level. You don't know what she could give you. How would you like to take something home to your ole lady or even possibly your children. She should wear one of those signs that say WARNING ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! After all you know that has to be wore out and possibly caved in.
Cherith

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Nov 11, 2009
That old guy happend 2 b my real father! Thanks 4 thnking of me today u fucking genious! Glad i crossed ur mind that u took the time out of ur miserable life to log into this site just to talk shit that u dnt have the balls 2 say 2 me. I feel the love hater!
MEL

Craigsville, VA

#13 Nov 12, 2009
From what I hear you run from people!! That a chicken shit to me!! Why would you be hugged up to your dad behind ross's?? Billy Painter was not who you were hugged up to!! Keep messin with Bobby and you'll see ! You always have been a useless piece of trash! Always screwing for drugs!! What a winner you have now! Do you argue about who goes first?? Maybe you'll steal something else or get busted selling your kids meds!! Low life loser! Southern regional is only a step away !! I'd keep an eye out for Robin! She needs to put a stop to this! Is Bobby your only paying customer?? What till Robin busts your ugly head!
in debt

Marlinton, WV

#14 Nov 12, 2009
she needs to pay everyone that she owes money to, some people don't want that rotten crotch as payment!
sandwich meat

United States

#15 Nov 15, 2009
i heard some guys talkin, they said she got naked in front of them and her p@**y looked like two pieces of bolgna hanging. haha!
no fish for me

United States

#16 Nov 23, 2009
i heard that she smells bad. as one of buddies put it, a burnt down long john silvers. i also told him to get checked after he messed wit that nasty ho
right on

Princeton, WV

#17 Nov 27, 2009
i say cherith do what u want, it's nobody's business! ignore all this dumb shit and go on...chin up! u would be surprised at all the people who really don't give a f@#k what ya do. u got kids to raise, u have made mistakes, so have all of us! big deal!
OMG

Princeton, WV

#18 Nov 30, 2009
Cherith wrote:
<quoted text>love ur creativity! Why dnt u use ht productively and get a job and off the computer!
OH MY GOD!!!! If you aren't the pot calling the kettle black....you are actually telling someone else to get a job....did I miss something or are you working anywhere legitimate. Last I heard you have been fired every where for misconduct of various types. You wouldn't be on this site if YOU had a job and weren't out in the public eye for everyone to see exactlty what you do. If you don't want people to know you are using and selling and sexing other people's husbands maybe you should start doing it on the down low....and I don't mean on your knees!
1 post removed
millie

AOL

#20 Jan 13, 2010
i worked with cherith at gbr manor!! she was fired when they got her back ground check back!! plus her and this black girl from wss (KISSY) got pulled over for smokin crack!! how did she get away with that? blowin someone elses man i guess
Lisa

Lewisburg, WV

#21 Jan 13, 2010
right on wrote:
i say cherith do what u want, it's nobody's business! ignore all this dumb shit and go on...chin up! u would be surprised at all the people who really don't give a f@#k what ya do. u got kids to raise, u have made mistakes, so have all of us! big deal!
Very true...but she hasn't learnt from hers and never will.Hell her family wont even help her now because she stills everything she can from them.She is pathetic and needs help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I just got test back that my 11 yr old daughter... 42 min Earl Ray 13
how is everyone after the flood 57 min Just saying 4
girls what do you think of guys who wear nail p... 2 hr Zoe 1
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 13 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,074
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 13 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,851
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 13 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,357
Brenda Allen 22 hr Just wondering 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alderson Mortgages