United States

#1 Jul 24, 2011
Does anyone know anything about rob cambell
worthless

Martinsville, VA

#2 Jul 24, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know anything about rob cambell
yea he is nothing but a worthless piece of shit that does not deserve what he has.
Wondering

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2011
Well I'm new to Alderson and he has been making remarks that I don't care for, thanks for the info.
worthless

Martinsville, VA

#4 Jul 24, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Well I'm new to Alderson and he has been making remarks that I don't care for, thanks for the info.
if i was you i would stay away from him. he is married to a 16 year old girl and is really abusive to everybody he has ever been with. he thinks he is gods gift to woman but he is nothing but trash. your welcome
Huh

Richmond, VA

#5 Jul 25, 2011
Must be a different Rob Campbell, the one I know is a black guy who works at Walmart
Wondering

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2011
This guy doesn't work he is trying to get disability he said!!
worthless

Martinsville, VA

#7 Jul 25, 2011
Wondering wrote:
This guy doesn't work he is trying to get disability he said!!
yes that is the same one i am talking about. there is nothing wrong with him for him to get diability. the only thing i know is that he is lazy and cant let him woman he is with have anytime away from him. he is another one of those case in alderson that dont need disability but think they can work the system and get everything handed to them.
Clueless

Oakvale, WV

#8 Jul 25, 2011
Just be careful I fell for his lies and ended up with an STD . I would hate to see that happen to someone else.
worthless

Martinsville, VA

#9 Jul 25, 2011
Clueless wrote:
Just be careful I fell for his lies and ended up with an STD . I would hate to see that happen to someone else.
yea it is hard to tell what you will get if you end up with him. he is so nasty and i dont know who would even want him.
Feel bad

Oakvale, WV

#10 Jul 25, 2011
I feel bad for his little boy, I have known them for a while and that little boy does it all, it's like he is the parent to his sister. He feeds her changes her diapers and baby sits her all the time while rob and his wife run the roads. That's alot of responsibility for a little guy.
worthless

Martinsville, VA

#11 Jul 26, 2011
Feel bad wrote:
I feel bad for his little boy, I have known them for a while and that little boy does it all, it's like he is the parent to his sister. He feeds her changes her diapers and baby sits her all the time while rob and his wife run the roads. That's alot of responsibility for a little guy.
yea he also has his oldest daughter back home with him so he will be having them do everything so him and his wife can lay on their asses and do nothing at all. hell they sleep all day so they never have time to do anything with the kids.
Nasty

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2011
He is one of the nastiest individuals I have ever met, he don't deserve his kids. He thinks the world owe him something he is always bumming for something and he don't mind to use the kids for an excuse to get money. Stay away from him if ur smart!!!!!!
meanie

Princeton, WV

#13 Aug 6, 2011
you all dont know the meaning of minding your own business
Nasty

United States

#14 Aug 7, 2011
The way I see it we who work and pay for worthless people like rob to live on welfare. It is our business
meanie

Princeton, WV

#15 Aug 7, 2011
i am against drugs and alcohol and i work part time and am a senior citizen and i avoid drugs and ratting out people because i feel like if you give a person enough rope they will hang themselves.both using drugs and snitching can be dangerous.
worthless

Martinsville, VA

#16 Aug 8, 2011
we are not being mean we are just telling the truth about what we know about him. and i know that he is nothing but a piece of shit that does not care about anyone but hisself.
Nasty

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Aug 8, 2011
No doubt !!! My thoughts exactly !!!
Nasty

Princeton, WV

#18 Nov 19, 2011
This has got to be one of the nastiest people I have ever met. Stay far away as possible. You will get something bleach won't kill.
steer clear

Springfield, OR

#19 Mar 29, 2012
his oldest daughter moved back with her mom thank god I hope the other kids get to move with her soon they would be so much better off their mom left state to get away from him he is abusive and just mean and controlling he married one of his daughters old classmate ewwww... he cheat and lies so much you cant believe anything he says
lmao

United States

#20 Mar 29, 2012
Yea rob is nasty and a low life and well cherry is a low life to the stuff I heard about her and rob yea they both nasty and need help I can't stand them and after I heard the stuff they did and tried to do with other people's kids eww so nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did Marcus snitch on Amber? 15 min Anonymous 8
dog warden trama 1 hr Dumb donkey 57
New in town 1 hr just me too 47
Lewisburg needs new leadership 2 hr cheap talk 14
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 4 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,245
Change one letter.... (Oct '08) 4 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,112
Flora , fisher , Waddell & Elmore Trash 8 hr James Wilson 18
More from around the web

Alderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE