Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Does his Mom run the dollar store beside of IGA?
joke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

The two cops in town are jokes they don't do there jobs they pull people over for. Dumb shit when they could do a real job by taken the pill heads out but they sit at the Exxon and run there mouths getting paid for nothing I'm going to video tape them and get them fired cause there just wasting space
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

One of the guys is a bostic and parents work at Dhhr
athought

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

I hope these 2 new guys clean up the town a little, we do need the pill heads and trouble makers straightned up & taken care of! but as 4 them sitting @ EXXON,- that could start a bad reputation for these guys especially considering the Atown trash that hangs there!!
whhooop whhhooop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

bennet is a good officer he does his job without bein a total prick.As for the new cop his mother is ann bostic so i can only hope he is better than her! She works as a social worker and has been in trouble for not doin her job right and the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, so we will c
the highway crew

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

i see people complaining that they need to take the drug dealers and users off the streets of alderson,well report it to 911 and give them the chance.
jake

Montgomery, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

The dealers are arresting the users. Few dealers have been arrested. Where is the DEA when you need them.
the highway crew

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

you gotta call them.
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

I know that the bostic is one of the new cops. However if the other ones mother is the red head at the dollar store how did he get the job? He was always in trouble with law and was even placed behind bars at one point. Now how do you get to be a cop when you spent years on the other side of the law!? I swear this town is going down the toliet. By the way which town Skank got the job at city hall? I know several people applied but nobody that I know even got called for a interview.
Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

How did Anne get in trouble for not doing her job? Her husband is her boss? As far as I know she always was good at her job.
the press

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

alderson needs more law enforcement officers,the town so deserves better than what it is getting,this is by no means the fault of the officers but how many times does a state or county unit have to respond to alderson because there is no town officer on duty.
dumbpeople

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

Ann is one of the best. You can always tell when someone is doing their job. Others try putting them down!
justwondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

When did Bennett become a GOOD cop I have personally seen him sitting and talking to people who are driving who do not ha e drivers licence now is that a good cop umm NO and believe me it is no secret theses so called "friends" of his have no licence and are well known for there drug activity. I have seen his wife out with the trashy pillheads of this town as well All Bennett is for is to keep these druggies somewhat protected
twisted in WV

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

Twisted is what happens when individuals get on this site and talks about things they do not have a clue about. The new officer is not the son of the woman at Family Daughter, Ann's husband was never her supervisor and all you people who know so much about the drug users and pill heads should be coming forward and telling someone instead of complaining. The new officer is highly qualified to perform the job he was hired for, If you want to know who he is, why don't you stop and talk with him instead of speculating. Any one who knows anything about police work knows that talking to the public, whether at Exxon or at the the IGA is one of the best sources for gathering information.
It is usually the ones who complain the loudest that have the most to hid.
me2b

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

whhooop whhhooop wrote:
bennet is a good officer he does his job without bein a total prick.As for the new cop his mother is ann bostic so i can only hope he is better than her! She works as a social worker and has been in trouble for not doin her job right and the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, so we will c
I have known the Bennett family for quite some time. If he is any thing like is Dad and Grandpa, he is a good honest young man. Seems like a professional person to me. I wishe him the best and hopefelyy he will take the experience and get on at FPC Alderson so he will get paid what he deserves.AS far as the dope dealers, it is very obviouse who is dealing, but i believe they have some special to observe this, but do which they would hurry up and get these people
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

I like ann and I have always heard that she does a good job. In her line of work I'm sure there's people that don't like her but it is only because she is doing her job and they most likely are not doing their job as a parent .
yeah

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

hi
bigdik

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

I gotta bigdik

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min fitness-guru 56,659
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 5 hr jacobburp 177
mike ross (Apr '13) 15 hr omg 65
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Thu Cow Tipper 8 3,941
gone but not forgotten Thu set up 5
The old Mountain State High School Building (Jan '09) Thu bcamren 16
The Alderson funeral home Aug 20 Teresa Galloway 3

Search the Alderson Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Alderson Jobs

•••