hotass2

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 12, 2009
he jr. i miiss talking to you. e-mail me to chat sometime. I heard you left your wife and are living with a tramp and her daughter. Shame on you. How does it feel to become and instant new daddy and grandpa????
Guess I won't be seeing you for a while. Miss you, when you get tired of the thing (p.s. you can't stay faithful long) think of me.
maybe

Princeton, WV

#2 Dec 13, 2009
r u talkin about jr. kirby?
wonder

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2009
maybe wrote:
r u talkin about jr. kirby?
is this jamis kirby
wonder

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2009
is this jamie kirby
knows to much

Linville, VA

#5 Dec 14, 2009
can ya girls not do no better
maybe

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 15, 2009
nope. guess again.
hotass2

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2009
I guess there are too many jr. kirby's in the world. I am talking about the one that always calls himself jr. and is a real big flirt. I used to have lot's of fun with him, now that he is single again I sure would like to see him.
Nickie D

Princeton, WV

#8 Dec 21, 2009
hotass2 wrote:
he jr. i miiss talking to you. e-mail me to chat sometime. I heard you left your wife and are living with a tramp and her daughter. Shame on you. How does it feel to become and instant new daddy and grandpa????
Guess I won't be seeing you for a while. Miss you, when you get tired of the thing (p.s. you can't stay faithful long) think of me.
first thing is first jr is not with a tramp shes a very nice lady great mom great grandmother....I should know i happen to be very good friends with her daughter...another thing how is he and instant daddy her kid is 29 years old....your one really to be callin someone a tramp with a name like hotass2?isnt that calling the kettle black......looks to me like you have sooooo much time on your hands that the only way you look for a man is through the internet...get a life and quit runnin your mouth about people you dont even know.....
nolovelost

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Dec 26, 2009
Hi,
I have a comment for your post. She is not a nice person, she has broken up more families than the damm goverment. She is a tramp!!!!!!!!!! If she was so nice (like you say) why the hell does she screw around with married men, I know why, because she can't stand one man at a time. Calling the kettle black..... If i was her, i wouldn't go looking in a mirror for a long damm time. For all you know I seen jr with the daughter at shoney's and in the dollar stores, long before he was seen with the tramp. so maybe you are jealous that she won't share with you yet.
want 2 know

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2010
hey what about jamie kirby, where is he?, i think he is hot!
one who knows

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 7, 2010
leave this topic alone.....
Jamie is happily married to a wonderful woman and has two beautiful children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wedding Venue 5 min Just some guy 4
Crime Rates in West Virginia 34 min Phaedra 3
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 1 hr White_Lightning 2,809
word game (Feb '12) 1 hr White_Lightning 683
Let's play follow the word (Oct '08) 1 hr White_Lightning 2,965
Britt Bowles prego 1 hr dan 9
Anybody know? 1 hr Looking for 1
More from around the web

Alderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE